Here's a Fun Topic - Reliability of the Bible

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:15 pm » by Bleever


handy4321 wrote:Blinders. The old testament on one side, the new testament on the other. You are FOLLOWING the "script" perfectly as intended. By all means, do not follow your own train of thought. You must stick to the "script" or you will be ripped apart for ever and ever by your just and merciful god! :nails: :headscratch: :bang;


Yes we choose to stick to the script as we are convicted by God. My question is how could you not? We are designed to 'worship', all of us. What do you choose to worship? So if we are meant to worship and we have nothing greater ever recorded than the bible...what are we suppose to follow? Something less than?

I say when you stack up all the evidence than all you are possible left with and the only thing that stands up to all recorded religions is the Biblical God.

Isaiah 45:5-7 I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no god. I equip you, though you do not know me, that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is NONE besides ME; I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create CALAMITY. I am the Lord who does ALL these things.

Unless of course you have an interesting book or religion that could possibly stand up to the accuracy of the Bible, which we all know none exists. Period.

Now If you follow your own thoughts then you will always be unsatisfied or you will always be searching for something.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


''The Holy Babble'' is a good read.. :flop:

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:27 pm » by Bleever


Fatdogmendoza wrote:''The Holy Babble'' is a good read.. :flop:

Image

it's a funny quote, however, its not true.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:38 pm » by Bleever


Alright I gotta bounce...taking my kids to the park, wash the car, go grocery shopping and the like...hope everyone has a nice day...ketchup with ya laterz...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Bleever wrote:Alright I gotta bounce...taking my kids to the park, wash the car, go grocery shopping and the like...hope everyone has a nice day...ketchup with ya laterz...


Some of my best pals are religious, cool it works for them, not for me though...I still like to knock them every now and again :cheers:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 pm » by handy4321


My "creator" is not the same as your creator(god). My creator does not exhibit and express petty, human emotions. Your god is the very same expounded on the NWO's paper fiat currency. Your god was created by men who consider themselves gods. You have a chance to wake before it is too late, if you so choose or you can stick to the script that "they" have invented for you. You can consider the "book" to be accurate prophecy or you can choose to see it for what it really is, a list of happenings that have been engineered to control you. I could write anything down and make sure it happens as written just as easily as those who have fooled you. Put your brain muscle to work for a change and question this religion of yours. If it is solid, you've lost nothing. If you listen to your own reason, you will have gained a modicum of freedom. To blindly follow what other men have written(no "god" should have need of a pen)in my opinion is just silly. :pray:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6029
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 9:03 pm » by Vulcanic


Bleever wrote:Moreover, when you couple this info on how the Bible was written; we know that the authors have been, kings, peasants, philosophers, fishermen, poets, statesmen and a doctor and some scholars. The Christian Bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, on three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book ever written. Moreover, it tackles the most difficult questions and yet it has never been proven to be inaccurate in any way. The Bible was authored by divine inspiration. God’s supernatural guidance of the writers and their situation enabled them to receive and communicate all God would have us know for his glory and our salvation.

Does anyone know of or are there any other books that stack up to the Bible?


you do know its all fake right? these storys are not from the bible they are not predictions these are older storys rewritten in a more modern time, 6000 year old storys redone 2000 years ago, jesus was a greek lesson, had to obay a book to earn the name jesus..

flood story came from sumeria, 90 percent of bible storys are the pagan storys of the stars but they personified them into man on earth instead of gods in the sky, if you ask for proof i will end up taking over this thread with 1000's of pages of proof and trust me you dont want that lol, spent a lifetime finding it all it take another lifetime to try to explain it all, thats the beauty of these bibles it took many men a lifetime to make.

but you can start by reading all 30.000 tablets from sumerians found in babylon then go to greek scripts and then view tribal beliefs and see how they fit all the storys into 1 epic story....

the bible is called a cannon, a cannon is 1 book made up of many books to (create) a new story, if you really want to understand the bible then you have to read all 20 books that make up the bible and by doing that you will see how much the cannon changed the true context of the true storys.
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 8898
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 11:40 pm » by Noentry


I never understood the motives behind God kicking out Adam and Eve for being manipulated by the Devil.
If God is the creator all all things above and bellow, could he not of just fixed the mistake rather then expel us?

Is the bible being truthful when it quotes God as saying "I am a Jealous God"
:think:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 11:47 pm » by Bleever


Vulcanic wrote:
Bleever wrote:Moreover, when you couple this info on how the Bible was written; we know that the authors have been, kings, peasants, philosophers, fishermen, poets, statesmen and a doctor and some scholars. The Christian Bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, on three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book ever written. Moreover, it tackles the most difficult questions and yet it has never been proven to be inaccurate in any way. The Bible was authored by divine inspiration. God’s supernatural guidance of the writers and their situation enabled them to receive and communicate all God would have us know for his glory and our salvation.

Does anyone know of or are there any other books that stack up to the Bible?


you do know its all fake right? these storys are not from the bible they are not predictions these are older storys rewritten in a more modern time, 6000 year old storys redone 2000 years ago, jesus was a greek lesson, had to obay a book to earn the name jesus..

flood story came from sumeria, 90 percent of bible storys are the pagan storys of the stars but they personified them into man on earth instead of gods in the sky, if you ask for proof i will end up taking over this thread with 1000's of pages of proof and trust me you dont want that lol, spent a lifetime finding it all it take another lifetime to try to explain it all, thats the beauty of these bibles it took many men a lifetime to make.

but you can start by reading all 30.000 tablets from sumerians found in babylon then go to greek scripts and then view tribal beliefs and see how they fit all the storys into 1 epic story....

the bible is called a cannon, a cannon is 1 book made up of many books to (create) a new story, if you really want to understand the bible then you have to read all 20 books that make up the bible and by doing that you will see how much the cannon changed the true context of the true storys.



Thanks for posting this! I was hoping this would 'pop' back up, it is a common misconception of the parallels of pagan mythology compared to the life of Christ. As a matter of fact this was popular in the late 1900's, however, it is not serious scholarship and has not been taken seriously for a long time..

As far the Sumerians referring back to Babylon...there is zero correlation back to 1 epic story. In the scholarly world there is much, much debate, however I did dig up some info on the well documented pagan issue you bring up. It's understood to not even be a serious issue for discussion amongst biblical and non-biblical scholars... anyone pressing this objection has a burden of proof to bear. You would have to show narratives are parallel and, moreover, that they are causally connected if even connected at all....

But, if you or anyone really belives this then here is a good starting point..yes, we could turn this thread into an epic. However, I have seen all there is on every side of this debate for over 10 years. And, a well laid out description based on facts one will see that in fact Jesus is God.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/Jesu ... aviors.htm
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 11:58 pm » by Bleever


handy4321 wrote:My "creator" is not the same as your creator(god). My creator does not exhibit and express petty, human emotions. Your god is the very same expounded on the NWO's paper fiat currency. Your god was created by men who consider themselves gods. You have a chance to wake before it is too late, if you so choose or you can stick to the script that "they" have invented for you. You can consider the "book" to be accurate prophecy or you can choose to see it for what it really is, a list of happenings that have been engineered to control you. I could write anything down and make sure it happens as written just as easily as those who have fooled you. Put your brain muscle to work for a change and question this religion of yours. If it is solid, you've lost nothing. If you listen to your own reason, you will have gained a modicum of freedom. To blindly follow what other men have written(no "god" should have need of a pen)in my opinion is just silly. :pray:


Tell me about 'your' creator. Please include as much study as possible. Also, go into detail why your creator would not need a pen too.

In regards to the NWO, having 'duped' everyone into believing in Christ, well that's far-fetched. I will say the evil one deceives and as all deceptions they must resemble that in which they try and deceive. So you expect some confusion there.

In regards to simply writing stuff down and make sure it happens...oh really like how, do tell? What do we do with all the other unfulfilled prophesy written down over 2,000 years ago?

Here's the thing, man or anyone else is not going to save you, or 'figure' out this mess. We live in a sinful, second law of thermodynamics world. This place will be destroyed, as will the heavens all by design of our great Creator. Like it or not.

Here is that ass-cheese of this whole craziness, the universe's expansion is actually speeding up...how could that be?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook