Here's a Fun Topic - Reliability of the Bible

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm » by Bleever


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Bleever wrote:
handy4321 wrote:So you want to follow people who have been exposed as child sex slave traffickers and general human rights violators? Got ya. :flop:

Ok...moving on from you. If you wish pursue this as adults let me know.


Bleever, you are totally wasting your time with somebody who doesn't debate with you but preaches spiteful immature poorly thought through hateful rhetoric at you... :flop:

Thanks Fatdog. It's all good though.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:12 pm » by handy4321


Ok I was christened catholic non practicing now(was made to be my teachers) but I do hold Christian values, peace love and all that goes with it.
But my own way is far better I think.
I have no bible to read no need, yet I act very humane in all my ways.
It's so easy to behave in the right manner, it comes natural now.
Let me change that...I don't have Christian values, I do it my way on my own terms.
There is nothing to learn if you already know deep down inside


Well said brother, well said. :clapper:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:13 pm » by Bleever


handy4321 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/lapd-catholic-church-files_n_2624537.html
[url]http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2011/07/catholic-church-involved-in.html[url]
http://www.vaticancrimes.us/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/2012/11/why-i-love-the-corrupt-and-crime-ridden-catholic-church.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

The list goes on and on. I did not bring up the Catholic Church or anyone affiliated with it.
Does this not constitute a debate?


Conversely, you brought up the 7 deadly sins from Wiki...i was merely showing you that they list you claim is not listed in the bible. That's all... Remember the topic was about the 7 deadly sins...then you digressed, listen Im all for debate but, PLEASE formulate complete thoughts, articulate and present them, then stay on the facts...rather simple.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7597
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:13 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Rizze wrote:Ok I was christened catholic non practicing now(was made to be my teachers) but I do hold Christian values, peace love and all that goes with it.
But my own way is far better I think.
I have no bible to read no need, yet I act very humane in all my ways.
It's so easy to behave in the right manner, it comes natural now.
Let me change that...I don't have Christian values, I do it my way on my own terms.
There is nothing to learn if you already know deep down inside.


:pray:
:clapper:
:hugging:
Me too rizze, I was a catholic for 25 years, exactly half of my existing life...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm » by Bleever


Constabul wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Handy....

Catholicism is a denomination, hence a subset, of Christianity. All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholics. A Christian refers to a follower of Jesus Christ who may be a Catholic, Protestant, Gnostic, Mormon, Evangelical, Anglican or Orthodox, or follower of another branch of the religion.

A Catholic refers to a Christian who follows the Catholic religion as transmitted through the succession of Popes of Rome and the Vatican Empire across history. The Pope is the leader of the Catholic church. The Catholic Church is the largest of the Christian Churches - about 60% of Christians are Catholic.


The fact you had to explain this says a lot for the level of debate in this thread.

Cheers bro.

:) thanks you!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:15 pm » by Rizze


This is my last reply on this topic, though very interesting I shall refrain from making any further additions except this one. :hugging:

“The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.” Yes, that is where we should look, within your very being, mind, brain, soul, whatever.
Not a heaven as perceived by others, but whatever you conjure up.
The more aware you are of everything in the universe, the more you come to understand.
That is my take anyhow.
So I can say with conviction, I am within, I just know.
How easy is that, it took me years to come to this conclusion.
With that in mind, it frees me from the religions of this world.
Try and apply this for yourselves.

Cheers Handy :flop:
Cheers Fatdog :flop:
You are both my kind of people.
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 pm » by handy4321


stay on the facts...rather simple.


Do let's. The facts are that you can not prove the existence of your god nor the validity of your book. That your god had anything to do with bringing either of us into existence has no basis in fact and if your god gave us free will, then why do you people insist on shoving your beliefs down everyone else's throats? There ya go, another contradiction in your religion!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 pm » by Bleever


Rizze wrote:This is my last reply on this topic, though very interesting I shall refrain from making any further additions except this one. :hugging:

“The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.” Yes, that is where we should look, within your very being, mind, brain, soul, whatever.
Not a heaven as perceived by others, but whatever you conjure up.
The more aware you are of everything in the universe, the more you come to understand.
That is my take anyhow.
So I can say with conviction, I am within, I just know.
How easy is that, it took me years to come to this conclusion.
With that in mind, it frees me from the religions of this world.
Try and apply this for yourselves.

Cheers Handy :flop:
Cheers Fatdog :flop:
You are both my kind of people.

Rizze, I'm happy for you. I think awareness of ones self and environment is important. Good luck on your journey. I hope you get where you desire.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:24 pm » by handy4321


Thank you Rizzie, and right back at you my friend! :pray:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 pm » by handy4321


@Bleever
I wish you no ill will my friend, I merely choose to believe as I wish to believe without being belittled or badgered. Peace be to you all. :cheers:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook