Here's a Fun Topic - Reliability of the Bible

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 9:16 pm » by Truthdefender

handy4321 wrote:Did your god tell you to be condescending, or did you choose that route yourself? Conscience can and has been proven to exist,now it's your turn, prove that your god exists. I thought not. :lol:

Bleever has been quite polite and composed. Posting a thread is not thrusting beliefs on anyone, thus the Spirituality section of this forum. You have chosen to enter and be combative. I too am curious as to what info you can provide that demonstrates the universe as a conscious organism. Do tell!
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 pm » by Truthdefender

Vulcanic wrote:
handy4321 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/lapd-catholic-church-files_n_2624537.html
[url]http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2011/07/catholic-church-involved-in.html[url]
http://www.vaticancrimes.us/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/2012/11/why-i-love-the-corrupt-and-crime-ridden-catholic-church.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

The list goes on and on. I did not bring up the Catholic Church or anyone affiliated with it.
Does this not constitute a debate?

its very true a lot are sick child molesters i blame the religion itself on that, no man is intended to go sexless,, god made sure no man can go sexless with hormones and even if you could ignore it you still will have wet dreams you can not avoid it wiiling or not you will blow.. they need to let all preists get married,, secondly, for a good man a holy man to not reproduce is the biggest waiste ever, he might of had a child even greater them himself, no wonder there are more bad people they are not afraid to breed.

The Bible did not ordain the Catholic church. The description of church offices found in the New Testament does not describe the rules of the Papacy. As a matter of fact it says that a Church father or preacher must be a man above reproach, a husband to one wife.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm » by Bleever

Truthdefender wrote:
handy4321 wrote:Did your god tell you to be condescending, or did you choose that route yourself? Conscience can and has been proven to exist,now it's your turn, prove that your god exists. I thought not. :lol:

Bleever has been quite polite and composed. Posting a thread is not thrusting beliefs on anyone, thus the Spirituality section of this forum. You have chosen to enter and be combative. I too am curious as to what info you can provide that demonstrates the universe as a conscious organism. Do tell!

Thanks Truth, as always nice to hear from you as well.

Overall, I have enjoyed this thread, and I appreciate the tone as well. We certainly have some great members here. We all should understand we can agree to disagree, however, when you throw in 'verbal attacks' it really means you are coming from 'fear'.

I still hold strong my position on the Bible, not matter what others say about who added what book and who deleted what book, and what about these books.

All in all, we know clearly, that God uses the weak and the unassuming to do His will. It's easy to accept that God would clearly let man assume he has created the bible when all along it was the Will of God. How could it not be? No one has been able to explain how significant and timely and accurately predicting the bible is. If it were merely men who authored the bible, agreeing to tackle life's toughest questions then surely we would see other similar books that would have by now achieved a 1/4 of what the Bible has already achieved.

We are designed to worship, and choosing whom or what to worship we must take a hard look at ourselves and look well into the matter...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 pm » by Vulcanic

Truthdefender wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:
Bleever wrote:vulcanic..I will try and make an effort to get to all of your videos. Ideally, it would be great if you were able to state your position clearly and we could go from that point. However, just posting other people's videos requires much of me. Conversely, if you are well versed, perhaps you could put together somewhat 'pithy' opinions you feel are fact.

Also, ideally of course, we should go topic by topic. I think that would be easier for others to understand, this format you laid out may be confusing for others to follow.

like i said the debunkers and non debunkers both have a great points , in the end no one can 100% prove anything on both sides, the history is lost, maybe if rome did not burn the great library we would have some of these answers.

but seeing i have read the book of the dead, book of enoch, old test new test, ect ect ect i can see how one story jumped to another story ,i can see the progression the growth of these religions, and most of all i understand the life they lived the times they lived in and see how it became what it is today...

the truths are tiny, but they grew into something big, it all started at campfires telling storys of the stars these storys are before writing before citys and each religion has built apon these storys.

i believe in a god but he/she is not in any book, does not require to kill people, reread moses, when his people worshipped the bull he killed them then he genopcided whole citys that helped him befriended him,, because god told him to do that .....

now just read that story as if modern times,, a guy claimed god told him to kill over 1000 of his own people and genocide whole citys not only the people but he had to kill every animal... we got names for people like that these days,,, nuts!! CRAZY!! MASS MURDER!! this is the god you giving faith to,, a voice people hear telling them to do bad things and no one can hear this voice but them....

skip the hoogy boogie look at these people actions, are they action of a true god? a creator?

very little of the bible of gods/jesus words hold water when viewed in modern eyes, its conterdicting,, it seems this god is all good loving forgiving to a small group of people and the rest of the world can just die.(im being extreme yes) but i will not can not believe my god would wipe out whole cultures and the animals, why the animals? lol as if they can follow gods words?? god should know animals are animals and killing them solves nothing changes nothing,, this is no god...

when you open your eyes to all religions i mean fully open up to there ideas beliefs try your best to understand them you do see connections a lot of connection,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think i believe in yoda from star wars the most,, i believe god is the energy that binds all things together, we can even see it in science its a fact. during the big bang first thing to come out was energy then matter flows out on it and still to this day energy is still coming out (god always was and always was) then matter takes form from vibrations cymatics (god spoke the universe into existence)

i think maybe somehow all these ancient people tapped into this knowledge but not one of them could explain it and been fighting over it for so long its not funny.

as for people (talking ) to god doing bad thing,, 100% bullcrap, first of religion used for war to gain material things... if god was to talk he talk to us all, and if this god only refers to the isrealites as his children and wiping out almost every animal and citie from egypt to the holy land then hey this god is not our god and we should not be worshipping such a god...

what if there really was 1 god per race of humans, but they interacted even held council, and these energy beings feed of our positive emotions our faith, and by grabbing some middle eastern religion just made that god more powerful then all the other gods and we gave our own god a death sentence..

we can go circles for hours and hours,,, we can read the same part of the bible and learn different lessons,, the bible is written so poorly that we need a preacher to just give us his meaning or interpitations of what they are trying to say.otherwise we all would fight all day every day on what he meant by this or that...

so i read the bible as a military journey and it made more sence, then i said ok let me remove everything but the actions ,, actions always speak louder then words and the actions of these people tell a whole different story ...

another food for thought,,,, the bible said 200 fallen angels fell to earth, god was supost to leave us alone to our own choice,,, not telling moses to genocide people but anyway god had a plan leave us alone its our choice ,,,, if you were a fallen angel would you pretend to be a god and tell moses to kill?

this whole thing could just be a fallen angels idea of a joke on god....

sometimes i really wonder is this really god or are they being tricked by the fallen ones or some other demonic thing we dont know about??

but in circles i go and go, so i just said screw these books of death,, it is much more simple then that, love god live a good life be true to yourself and fellow man... we dont need a bible today to tell us that we know better, life is what (we) make it,, god is not going save us, everything that happends on earth is our fault we did it to ourself and its up to us to fix it :flop:

[quote but i will not can not believe my god would wipe out whole cultures and the animals, why the animals

You said you've read the book of Enoch, then you already have your answer to this question. Genetics, genetics genetics.

And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood.

What's Bleever! Nice to see you, sorry I haven't gotten with you on your invite. Nice thread. I won't being doing too much in this one it's all yours.

Vulcanic, the commonality found in the tribal beliefs around the world is most likely due to the singular reality of the existence of the one God, and the rebellion of much of the Angelic Host, who became these "gods" you believe came from the stars. Bleever is correct, history shows that mankind was first and foremost monotheistic until a certain event happened. Question, which of these peaceful cultures are you citing were destroyed by Christianity, or the Catholic church?[/quote]

i been referring to moses , that statment was intended to the (god) that moses talked to, i will not ever believe that was the true god i really believe it was the fallen angels or moses was just insane., moses had his troops kills so many people i honestly forgot the city that helped moses and was moses friend but god said they must die every man women child and all there animals, i'll re read it give the name in a bit unless you are familar with who i am speaking of.....

moses also killed around 1300 of his own men after coming down the mountain with the first 10 commandments and his people were worshiping the bull ,he smashed the commandments and had those men killed then went back up the mountain to get another set of the ten commandments...

i would of loved to read what god had to say after moses said, hey god ummmm i smashed them can i get another set? lol

there is a new bible reading show that reads it as a military camp,.

i never said where the fallen angels came from but the bible says heaven and the word heaven in those days meant outterspace,, like breaking bread meant to eat dinner

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:20 pm » by Vulcanic

Truthdefender wrote:

prolly the same amount of proof you can give for a god lol, and after 1000's years of rape killing stealing controlling a lot of people just don't want to hear it anymore....

actions speak louder then words or words in a book and the actions of most religions tell us a much different story than what they preach..

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 pm » by Truthdefender

I have never gotten any good debates on the details of why they believe the what they do about the Bible. It's usually control mechanism this, written by man that, changed a bunch of times, yada yada. But as for it being changed, the burden of proof is on the skeptics. Such as where are these original copies that they were changed from. the Gospels had spread from Ethiopia to Spain, India to Caspian long before the Romans began their Vatican, are we to assume that the Vatican then tracked down all of these hand written parchments and destroyed the originals? Because all of the ones we do have match up. Did you know that we can almost entirely recreate the New Testament just from the early church fathers of the 2& 3 centuries quoting it? Pretty Amazing!

Apologetics is becoming more and more difficult. The generation doesn't even know why they don't like the Bible or why they don't care about God. It is a heart issue, a sin and accountability issue. The easiest way to prove the validity of the Bible is to pursue fellowship with Christ and He makes Himself known to you. Those spiritually discerned subtleties get revealed, bits of His joy fill your spirit. I wish I was as good at fellowship with Him as I am at debating the nay sayers. Anyway, great to see you as always! Be of good cheer!
Last edited by Truthdefender on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm » by Truthdefender

Vulcanic wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:

prolly the same amount of proof you can give for a god lol, and after 1000's years of rape killing stealing controlling a lot of people just don't want to hear it anymore....

actions speak louder then words or words in a book and the actions of most religions tell us a much different story than what they preach..

See you're taking a spiteful tact Vulc, I asked him for info. He made a claim about a conscious universe and I'm sure there is material on this theory. I just asked for a link friend. And I did not answer you question about the tribes, cities and animals well, I aplogize. To one who doesn't understand the Biblical narrative, the order to kill may seem horrible. However the Bible makes clear that certain tribes were 'tainted' if you will. You can find the answers if you choose. Good day man

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 pm » by Vulcanic

dont get me wrong, i'm just being honest , i said it before in this thread,, you can't prove it is real and you can't prove its fake,,, no one is right or wrong here :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 pm » by Bleever

Truthdefender wrote:I have never gotten any good debates on the details of why they believe the what they do about the Bible. It's usually control mechanism this, written by man that, changed a bunch of times, yada yada. But as for it being changed, the burden of proof is on the skeptics. Such as where are these original copies that they were changed from. the Gospels had spread from Ethiopia to Spain, India to Caspian long before the Romans began their Vatican, are we to assume that the Vatican then tracked down all of these hand written parchments and destroyed the originals? Because all of the ones we do have match up. Did you know that we can almost entirely recreate the New Testament just from the early church fathers of the 2& 3 centuries quoting it? Pretty Amazing!

Apologetics is becoming more and more difficult. The generation doesn't even know why they don't like the Bible or why they don't care about God. It is a heart issue, a sin and accountability issue. The easiest way to prove the validity of the Bible is to pursue fellowship with Christ and He makes Himself known to you. Those spiritually discerned subtleties get revealed, bits of His joy fill your spirit. I wish I was as good at fellowship with Him as I am at debating the nay sayers. Anyway, great to see you as always! Be of good cheer!

Good stuff, indeed. Isn't it fascinating about the Dead Sea Scrolls and the book of Isaiah? I feel this is poignant as the book of Isaiah is prophesy of Christ to come.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, the Bible is special and one helluva book to try and discredit. You know me, I'm all in on Jesus Christ is God, and I try every day to work on my own heart issues(the sin beneath the sin). If these members here knew that I am one of the worst sinners...I must try and find a way in a sinful, broken world to live my life that demonstrates to others that God is in control. But, I don't. I am no better than anyone here or anywhere else for that matter.

Bleever,
Receiving Undeserved Grace!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:43 pm » by Vulcanic

great debates in all those video i posted that everyone ignored, can't get in a good debate if you turn a blind eye on all the ideas questions and some facts

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext