Here's a Fun Topic - Reliability of the Bible

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:03 am » by Malogg

hireajihad.com ya prolly wunni get insurance on that but hey its cost effective as shown on 9/11

:cry:

Where was God then?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:24 am » by Vulcanic

Bleever wrote:vulcanic..I will try and make an effort to get to all of your videos. Ideally, it would be great if you were able to state your position clearly and we could go from that point. However, just posting other people's videos requires much of me. Conversely, if you are well versed, perhaps you could put together somewhat 'pithy' opinions you feel are fact.

Also, ideally of course, we should go topic by topic. I think that would be easier for others to understand, this format you laid out may be confusing for others to follow.

like i said the debunkers and non debunkers both have a great points , in the end no one can 100% prove anything on both sides, the history is lost, maybe if rome did not burn the great library we would have some of these answers.

but seeing i have read the book of the dead, book of enoch, old test new test, ect ect ect i can see how one story jumped to another story ,i can see the progression the growth of these religions, and most of all i understand the life they lived the times they lived in and see how it became what it is today...

the truths are tiny, but they grew into something big, it all started at campfires telling storys of the stars these storys are before writing before citys and each religion has built apon these storys.

i believe in a god but he/she is not in any book, does not require to kill people, reread moses, when his people worshipped the bull he killed them then he genopcided whole citys that helped him befriended him,, because god told him to do that .....

now just read that story as if modern times,, a guy claimed god told him to kill over 1000 of his own people and genocide whole citys not only the people but he had to kill every animal... we got names for people like that these days,,, nuts!! CRAZY!! MASS MURDER!! this is the god you giving faith to,, a voice people hear telling them to do bad things and no one can hear this voice but them....

skip the hoogy boogie look at these people actions, are they action of a true god? a creator?

very little of the bible of gods/jesus words hold water when viewed in modern eyes, its conterdicting,, it seems this god is all good loving forgiving to a small group of people and the rest of the world can just die.(im being extreme yes) but i will not can not believe my god would wipe out whole cultures and the animals, why the animals? lol as if they can follow gods words?? god should know animals are animals and killing them solves nothing changes nothing,, this is no god...

when you open your eyes to all religions i mean fully open up to there ideas beliefs try your best to understand them you do see connections a lot of connection,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think i believe in yoda from star wars the most,, i believe god is the energy that binds all things together, we can even see it in science its a fact. during the big bang first thing to come out was energy then matter flows out on it and still to this day energy is still coming out (god always was and always was) then matter takes form from vibrations cymatics (god spoke the universe into existence)

i think maybe somehow all these ancient people tapped into this knowledge but not one of them could explain it and been fighting over it for so long its not funny.

as for people (talking ) to god doing bad thing,, 100% bullcrap, first of religion used for war to gain material things... if god was to talk he talk to us all, and if this god only refers to the isrealites as his children and wiping out almost every animal and citie from egypt to the holy land then hey this god is not our god and we should not be worshipping such a god...

what if there really was 1 god per race of humans, but they interacted even held council, and these energy beings feed of our positive emotions our faith, and by grabbing some middle eastern religion just made that god more powerful then all the other gods and we gave our own god a death sentence..

we can go circles for hours and hours,,, we can read the same part of the bible and learn different lessons,, the bible is written so poorly that we need a preacher to just give us his meaning or interpitations of what they are trying to say.otherwise we all would fight all day every day on what he meant by this or that...

so i read the bible as a military journey and it made more sence, then i said ok let me remove everything but the actions ,, actions always speak louder then words and the actions of these people tell a whole different story ...

another food for thought,,,, the bible said 200 fallen angels fell to earth, god was supost to leave us alone to our own choice,,, not telling moses to genocide people but anyway god had a plan leave us alone its our choice ,,,, if you were a fallen angel would you pretend to be a god and tell moses to kill?

this whole thing could just be a fallen angels idea of a joke on god....

sometimes i really wonder is this really god or are they being tricked by the fallen ones or some other demonic thing we dont know about??

but in circles i go and go, so i just said screw these books of death,, it is much more simple then that, love god live a good life be true to yourself and fellow man... we dont need a bible today to tell us that we know better, life is what (we) make it,, god is not going save us, everything that happends on earth is our fault we did it to ourself and its up to us to fix it :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 am » by handy4321

Okay, since the site chose not to put up my post, I will try again to put words as near my original as possible. This "book" of yours is supposed to be the "word" of your god, prove it! Prove that this fairy-tale being put pen to paper or even dictated it. I say again as I said in my original post that was not put up, you cling to your beliefs and allow everyone else to cling to theirs. We are not the ones pushing our beliefs on others. Save yourself and let me be! I do not need saving from your fairy-tale god or world! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 am » by Bleever

Chaindrive wrote:So tell me Bleever .. as to what denomination are you.? Now dont lie... I dont thing your "god" would approve of that kind of behavior.. :think:

Non denominational reformed Christian.

You?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:34 am » by Vulcanic

hey bleever even know i don't believe like you do i still respect your faith and belief, and to me to have any faith in anything can be a powerful motivator and good for the soul,, so i am not bashing your faith i'm just trying to explain my thinking.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:41 am » by Bleever

handy4321 wrote:Okay, since the site chose not to put up my post, I will try again to put words as near my original as possible. This "book" of yours is supposed to be the "word" of your god, prove it! Prove that this fairy-tale being put pen to paper or even dictated it. I say again as I said in my original post that was not put up, you cling to your beliefs and allow everyone else to cling to theirs. We are not the ones pushing our beliefs on others. Save yourself and let me be! I do not need saving from your fairy-tale god or world! :flop:

Hmmm...ok, well this is a tuffy for sure. Here is what gets me and makes me believe the Bible is God's word. I base this on due to the following. After reading this you must tell me how you think man could write a book even remotely similar to the Bible and be prepared to show examples

The Christian Bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, on three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book ever written. Moreover, it tackles the most difficult questions and yet it has never been proven to be inaccurate in any way

How does a book like this come to be then? I mean it has been bashed, it has been reduced by mere men, it has seen books removed it has seen it all....and yet, it stands the world's most read and most historically accurate book, ever, period....over 40 different authors, on three continents, over 1,500 years, and it tackles life's hardest or most difficult questions. I'm impressed.

p.s. I hardly doubt the mods removed your post, unless you displayed improper behavior and if that is the case, perhaps you should avoid this thread and say...stick to "what other ppl look like" that one is always funny. lol.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 am » by Vulcanic

Bleever wrote:
handy4321 wrote:Okay, since the site chose not to put up my post, I will try again to put words as near my original as possible. This "book" of yours is supposed to be the "word" of your god, prove it! Prove that this fairy-tale being put pen to paper or even dictated it. I say again as I said in my original post that was not put up, you cling to your beliefs and allow everyone else to cling to theirs. We are not the ones pushing our beliefs on others. Save yourself and let me be! I do not need saving from your fairy-tale god or world! :flop:

Hmmm...ok, well this is a tuffy for sure. Here is what gets me and makes me believe the Bible is God's word. I base this on due to the following. After reading this you must tell me how you think man could write a book even remotely similar to the Bible and be prepared to show examples

The Christian Bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, on three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book ever written. Moreover, it tackles the most difficult questions and yet it has never been proven to be inaccurate in any way

How does a book like this come to be then? I mean it has been bashed, it has been reduced by mere men, it has seen books removed it has seen it all....and yet, it stands the world's most read and most historically accurate book, ever, period....over 40 different authors, on three continents, over 1,500 years, and it tackles life's hardest or most difficult questions. I'm impressed.

p.s. I hardly doubt the mods removed your post, unless you displayed improper behavior and if that is the case, perhaps you should avoid this thread and say...stick to "what other ppl look like" that one is always funny. lol.

keep n mind the india book is over 72000 verses with second book over 25000 verses it's the biggest in the world,, we call it myth they call it religion, but one could say the same about there book :

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 am » by Bleever

Vulcanic wrote:hey bleever even know i don't believe like you do i still respect your faith and belief, and to me to have any faith in anything can be a powerful motivator and good for the soul,, so i am not bashing your faith i'm just trying to explain my thinking.

Thanks for the mature tone and sophistication of your thought process. That's why I will always give you my time, agree or disagree. It's nice to see 'gentlemen' still exist for the sake of opining.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:46 am » by Vulcanic

lol you got scroll down, its just showing you all posts that put up while you typed your post and you can scroll down and rewrite or fix any text you wrote that may need to include the new replys,,, but always scroll down to find your post then hit post again

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 3:48 am » by Vulcanic

Bleever wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:hey bleever even know i don't believe like you do i still respect your faith and belief, and to me to have any faith in anything can be a powerful motivator and good for the soul,, so i am not bashing your faith i'm just trying to explain my thinking.

Thanks for the mature tone and sophistication of your thought process. That's why I will always give you my time, agree or disagree. It's nice to see 'gentlemen' still exist for the sake of opining.

yeah i would never want to hurt or take away your faith, kinda wish i had it, but i anilize everything way way to much so its impossible for me..plus i love ancient history to much so i see connections that may or may not be there,, to me i think there are but that don't mean its true,we will never know sadly

but i do ask myself what if god came to me like moses and said everyone on my street was a non believer and i should kill them all and there pets, i think i tell this god to go to hell ,, wouldn't you?

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext