Here We Go...Gen. Allen: Destroy the Islamic State Now

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 9:22 am » by lllSpocklll


I have to agree with the general, as much as I wish we had a closed door policy - and I don't care who conspiracy theorists claim "started or finances" ISIS, or people who claim that the U.S. and Israel are behind EVERY FREAKIN' ATTACK IN THE WORLD AS A FALSE FLAG - and I would take any threat to blowing up an American city very serious. ISIS flags popping up all over the place - even attached to the gate at the White House.


It's time to release the Kraken on that ass.

The brutal murder of the brave American journalist James Foley is meant to directly terrorize the world’s media, the international community, and the United States. If all the actions of the Islamic State, or IS, to date weren’t sufficiently reprehensible, this act and the potential for other similar acts will snap American attention with laser-like focus onto the real danger IS poses to the existence of Iraq, the order of the region and to the homelands of Europe and America.

Make no mistake, the abomination of IS is a clear and present danger to the U.S. The only question really is whether the U.S. and its allies and partners will act decisively now while they can still shape events to destroy IS, an act that seems increasingly self-obvious.

President Barack Obama, our commander-in-chief, was RIGHT to order airstrikes on IS elements in northern Iraq. He was also right to order humanitarian relief for the Yazidis and other desperate Iraqi minority elements fleeing the onslaught of IS elements, but until the grisly death of James Foley much of the American public was only beginning to awaken to what IS is and the enormity of the threat it represents.

The U.S. is now firmly in the game and remains the only nation on the planet capable of exerting the kind of strategic leadership, influence and strike capacity to deal with IS. It is also the only power capable of organizing a coalition’s reaction to this regional and international threat. As a general officer commanding at several levels in the region, I can say with certainty that what we’re facing in northern Iraq is only partly a crisis about Iraq. It is about the region and potentially the world as we know it.

Weeks ago I called for this group to be attacked in the manner only the U.S. can undertake – suddenly, swiftly, surgically – to deal it a setback and to begin the systematic dismantlement of this scourge. As we consider this threat there are some important points to consider that give urgency to the imperative to act:

The Islamic State is executing a well-thought-out campaign design intended to dismantle both Syria and Iraq and INSTALL in their place an Islamic Caliphate. Though we’re keyed into it now, we missed it initially.

IS is a well-organized entity, almost certainly supported by former Saddamist regime elements whose hand can be seen in the campaign design now unfolding. This group is not a flash in the pan that will go away of its own accord or if we don’t poke at it. It is not benign. IS is reinforced by Sunni tribal elements from Syria and Iraq, and most alarmingly, is aided by a witch’s brew of foreign fighters from Chechens to Uighurs to Pashtuns, but also including Europeans and Americans. The Caliphate’s Western recruits will be felt in the European and American homelands for years to come regardless of the fate IS and its cause.

IS is quite well heeled. It is flush with recently captured American and Iraqi ordnance and armored vehicles, and awash with dollars lifted from Iraqi banks along its route of advance. It is demonstrating an alarming ability to absorb heavier and more complex military capabilities and put them to work against their erstwhile opponents. IS is able to demonstrate substantial battlefield innovation and agility — two QUALITIES none of us can afford as IS CONTINUES its forward movement and attempts to consolidate.

So how should we “see” IS and what is this terrorist group up to?

Within its means, IS is waging total war on the region and its “unbelieving and apostate” populations. Just ask the Christians, Yazidis, Kurds, Shi’a and some Sunni populations who’ve been unlucky enough to be along the IS axis of advance. Before our very eyes, it is transitioning from being a non-state actor into a state-like entity. The leadership of the so-called Caliphate has been clear that it will focus on Western and American targets if given the chance to consolidate its holdings into the so-called Caliphate. It’s worth remembering the Taliban provided the perfect platform from which al-Qaeda attacked the U.S., and the Taliban were and remain as cavemen in comparison to IS. As well, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, has attacked the U.S. at least twice, and they are a mere shadow of IS. Worse, the IS foot soldiers holding U.K., European, and American passports number in the hundreds. We need to prepare ourselves for what this will mean. Foley’s executioner spoke with a British accent.

So what now?

IS must be destroyed and we must MOVE quickly to pressure its entire “nervous system,” break it up, and destroy its pieces. As I said, the president was absolutely right to strike IS, to send advisors to Iraq, to arm the Kurds, to relieve the suffering of the poor benighted people of the region, to seek to rebuild functional and non-sectarian Iraqi SECURITY Forces and to call for profound change in the political equation and relationships in Baghdad.

The whole questionable debate on American war weariness aside, the U.S. military is not war weary and is fully capable of attacking and reducing IS throughout the depth of its holdings, and we should do it now, but supported substantially by our traditional allies and partners, especially by those in the region who have the most to give – and the most to lose – if the Islamic State’s march CONTINUES. It’s their fight as much as ours, for the effects of IS terror will certainly spread in the region with IS seeking soft spots for exploitation.

American and allied efforts must operate against IS from Mosul in the east across its entire depth to western Syria. In that regard, “sovereignty” in the context of its airspace and territory is not something we should grant President Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria. Syria is a failed state neither capable of acting as a sovereign entity nor deserving the respect of one. We cannot leave IS a safe haven anywhere or a SECURE support platform from which to regroup or enjoy sanctuary across the now-irrelevant frontier between Syria and Iraq.

The tentative successes of the Kurds in rolling back IS from the Mosul Dam should offer a clear signal that this formula of employing indigenous forces coupled with American and allied firepower can be undertaken with effect. Accelerating the refurbishment of the Iraqi SECURITY force through a focused advise and assist program can open fronts against IS to the north along the Tigris and west into Anbar Province and along the Euphrates River. To that end, Iraq and Syria’s Sunni tribes and the Free Syrian Resistance can also play a central role in dismantling IS. Many of the tribes are fighting now and many others, ready to fight IS, are begging for U.S. and international support. Their advisory and military support should be a high priority. The Kurds, the Sunnis and the Free Syrian resistance elements of the region are the “boots on the ground” necessary to the success of this campaign, and the attack on IS must comprehensively orchestrate these diverse forces across the entire region. We’ve done this before, but we must view this crisis regionally and cannot fall victim to segmented thinking, approaches and policies that leave any potential allies out of the game or give IS any safe havens or maneuver space.

Bottom line: The president deserves great credit in attacking IS. It was the gravest of decisions for him. But a comprehensive American and international response now — NOW — is vital to the destruction of this threat. The execution of James Foley is an act we should not forgive nor should we forget, it embodies and brings home to us all what this group represents. The Islamic State is an entity beyond the pale of humanity and it must be eradicated. If we delay now, we will pay later.




Gen. John R. Allen, USMC (Ret.) led MARINES IN Anbar Province and was commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan. He is a distinguished fellow of foreign policy at the Brookings Institution.

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2014/08 ... now/92012/
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am
Location: Inside My Skin!

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 9:59 am » by Mad Scientist


Now they are afraid in Holland that on the 20st September the ISIS extremist loyalists and Extreme Right wingers are gonna start a "Race" war. Wtf is going on in Europe People!

:peep:
Because Women Are a Science!

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 am
Location: Canis major

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 am » by Scotsmist


Mad Scientist wrote:Now they are afraid in Holland that on the 20st September the ISIS extremist loyalists and Extreme Right wingers are gonna start a "Race" war. Wtf is going on in Europe People!

:peep:


If it happens bring it on soon,as an island we might just sort it out for europe again
Rock Hard English,kicking off and letting loose. :flop:
Let the faithful have hope,i certainly don't need it.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2955
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 8:19 pm » by Opalserpent


Mad Scientist wrote:Now they are afraid in Holland that on the 20st September the ISIS extremist loyalists and Extreme Right wingers are gonna start a "Race" war. Wtf is going on in Europe People!

:peep:



People in europe are waking up to the evil of mass immigration that was made possible
by zionists after world war 2. You like mass immigration?
The people that support and fund terrorists certainly do.
Immigrants make for good patzies or for being trained and turned into terrorists
and then repatriated and sent back home to stir up trouble.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Mass immigration serves globalism only and globalism
serves globalists and the zionists only, reducing sovereignty one immigrant at a time.



I hope scotland becomes independant, same with us aussies.
We don't need no stinking zionist owned queen to put us into anymore wars
for the zionists and globalists to steal resources from the poor.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2955
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 pm » by Opalserpent


lllSpocklll wrote:I have to agree with the general, as much as I wish we had a closed door policy - and I don't care who conspiracy theorists claim "started or finances" ISIS, or people who claim that the U.S. and Israel are behind EVERY FREAKIN' ATTACK IN THE WORLD AS A FALSE FLAG - and I would take any threat to blowing up an American city very serious. ISIS flags popping up all over the place - even attached to the gate at the White House.


It's time to release the Kraken on that ass.

The brutal murder of the brave American journalist James Foley is meant to directly terrorize the world’s media, the international community, and the United States. If all the actions of the Islamic State, or IS, to date weren’t sufficiently reprehensible, this act and the potential for other similar acts will snap American attention with laser-like focus onto the real danger IS poses to the existence of Iraq, the order of the region and to the homelands of Europe and America.

Make no mistake, the abomination of IS is a clear and present danger to the U.S. The only question really is whether the U.S. and its allies and partners will act decisively now while they can still shape events to destroy IS, an act that seems increasingly self-obvious.

President Barack Obama, our commander-in-chief, was RIGHT to order airstrikes on IS elements in northern Iraq. He was also right to order humanitarian relief for the Yazidis and other desperate Iraqi minority elements fleeing the onslaught of IS elements, but until the grisly death of James Foley much of the American public was only beginning to awaken to what IS is and the enormity of the threat it represents.

The U.S. is now firmly in the game and remains the only nation on the planet capable of exerting the kind of strategic leadership, influence and strike capacity to deal with IS. It is also the only power capable of organizing a coalition’s reaction to this regional and international threat. As a general officer commanding at several levels in the region, I can say with certainty that what we’re facing in northern Iraq is only partly a crisis about Iraq. It is about the region and potentially the world as we know it.

Weeks ago I called for this group to be attacked in the manner only the U.S. can undertake – suddenly, swiftly, surgically – to deal it a setback and to begin the systematic dismantlement of this scourge. As we consider this threat there are some important points to consider that give urgency to the imperative to act:

The Islamic State is executing a well-thought-out campaign design intended to dismantle both Syria and Iraq and INSTALL in their place an Islamic Caliphate. Though we’re keyed into it now, we missed it initially.

IS is a well-organized entity, almost certainly supported by former Saddamist regime elements whose hand can be seen in the campaign design now unfolding. This group is not a flash in the pan that will go away of its own accord or if we don’t poke at it. It is not benign. IS is reinforced by Sunni tribal elements from Syria and Iraq, and most alarmingly, is aided by a witch’s brew of foreign fighters from Chechens to Uighurs to Pashtuns, but also including Europeans and Americans. The Caliphate’s Western recruits will be felt in the European and American homelands for years to come regardless of the fate IS and its cause.

IS is quite well heeled. It is flush with recently captured American and Iraqi ordnance and armored vehicles, and awash with dollars lifted from Iraqi banks along its route of advance. It is demonstrating an alarming ability to absorb heavier and more complex military capabilities and put them to work against their erstwhile opponents. IS is able to demonstrate substantial battlefield innovation and agility — two QUALITIES none of us can afford as IS CONTINUES its forward movement and attempts to consolidate.

So how should we “see” IS and what is this terrorist group up to?

Within its means, IS is waging total war on the region and its “unbelieving and apostate” populations. Just ask the Christians, Yazidis, Kurds, Shi’a and some Sunni populations who’ve been unlucky enough to be along the IS axis of advance. Before our very eyes, it is transitioning from being a non-state actor into a state-like entity. The leadership of the so-called Caliphate has been clear that it will focus on Western and American targets if given the chance to consolidate its holdings into the so-called Caliphate. It’s worth remembering the Taliban provided the perfect platform from which al-Qaeda attacked the U.S., and the Taliban were and remain as cavemen in comparison to IS. As well, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, has attacked the U.S. at least twice, and they are a mere shadow of IS. Worse, the IS foot soldiers holding U.K., European, and American passports number in the hundreds. We need to prepare ourselves for what this will mean. Foley’s executioner spoke with a British accent.

So what now?

IS must be destroyed and we must MOVE quickly to pressure its entire “nervous system,” break it up, and destroy its pieces. As I said, the president was absolutely right to strike IS, to send advisors to Iraq, to arm the Kurds, to relieve the suffering of the poor benighted people of the region, to seek to rebuild functional and non-sectarian Iraqi SECURITY Forces and to call for profound change in the political equation and relationships in Baghdad.

The whole questionable debate on American war weariness aside, the U.S. military is not war weary and is fully capable of attacking and reducing IS throughout the depth of its holdings, and we should do it now, but supported substantially by our traditional allies and partners, especially by those in the region who have the most to give – and the most to lose – if the Islamic State’s march CONTINUES. It’s their fight as much as ours, for the effects of IS terror will certainly spread in the region with IS seeking soft spots for exploitation.

American and allied efforts must operate against IS from Mosul in the east across its entire depth to western Syria. In that regard, “sovereignty” in the context of its airspace and territory is not something we should grant President Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria. Syria is a failed state neither capable of acting as a sovereign entity nor deserving the respect of one. We cannot leave IS a safe haven anywhere or a SECURE support platform from which to regroup or enjoy sanctuary across the now-irrelevant frontier between Syria and Iraq.

The tentative successes of the Kurds in rolling back IS from the Mosul Dam should offer a clear signal that this formula of employing indigenous forces coupled with American and allied firepower can be undertaken with effect. Accelerating the refurbishment of the Iraqi SECURITY force through a focused advise and assist program can open fronts against IS to the north along the Tigris and west into Anbar Province and along the Euphrates River. To that end, Iraq and Syria’s Sunni tribes and the Free Syrian Resistance can also play a central role in dismantling IS. Many of the tribes are fighting now and many others, ready to fight IS, are begging for U.S. and international support. Their advisory and military support should be a high priority. The Kurds, the Sunnis and the Free Syrian resistance elements of the region are the “boots on the ground” necessary to the success of this campaign, and the attack on IS must comprehensively orchestrate these diverse forces across the entire region. We’ve done this before, but we must view this crisis regionally and cannot fall victim to segmented thinking, approaches and policies that leave any potential allies out of the game or give IS any safe havens or maneuver space.

Bottom line: The president deserves great credit in attacking IS. It was the gravest of decisions for him. But a comprehensive American and international response now — NOW — is vital to the destruction of this threat. The execution of James Foley is an act we should not forgive nor should we forget, it embodies and brings home to us all what this group represents. The Islamic State is an entity beyond the pale of humanity and it must be eradicated. If we delay now, we will pay later.




Gen. John R. Allen, USMC (Ret.) led MARINES IN Anbar Province and was commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan. He is a distinguished fellow of foreign policy at the Brookings Institution.

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2014/08 ... now/92012/





I'm sorry but perhaps you shouldn't be frequenting a conspiracy website fake Spock,
We are well aware that israel does finance terrorism and so does the usa and england.

Mossad are busy hiring terrorists while impersonating cia. Want a link?

Mossad are all over the world ready to assassinate people who may be a threat
in the future, talmudic style. Want a link?

USA has been funding terrorism and coups and death squads for decades, want a few hudnred links?

Pentagon wants to send in the troops to attack isis in Syria even thought they
are funding al queda who work with isis?

Honesly though, This is wesley clark doctrine, the zionists have already decided that
they want to take out russia and control asia through clandestine means and the
recent u.s. sponsored may aswell say israel since they run usa polictics and foriegn policy,
coup of ukraine is a shining example of zionist and western imperisalm.

Did russia spend 5 billion dollars creating a coup in ukraine? no.
Has zionist usa used gunmen backed coups for decades? Want some links?


The ponzi scheme that is america will fall soon enough but the
zionist rulers of america, aka billionaire donors and bankers of wall st. will
ensure that they drag everyone else down with them.

Seriously, usa and israel care more about war and overseas assets then they
do about their own people.

I'm sure israel needs it's new american tax payer funded 100 million dollar
underground nuke complex, that sounds peaceful.

What's hamas got? some ak 47's and some home made rockets?

Anyway, I'll hang around for abit to argue with some zionists but I have to
go back to studies and diablo 3 reaper of souls on ps4.

Cmon zionists, lets have some fun while you try justifying the mass murder
of civilians again.

:cheers:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2955
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 pm » by Opalserpent


lllSpocklll wrote:I have to agree with the general, as much as I wish we had a closed door policy - and I don't care who conspiracy theorists claim "started or finances" ISIS, or people who claim that the U.S. and Israel are behind EVERY FREAKIN' ATTACK IN THE WORLD AS A FALSE FLAG - and I would take any threat to blowing up an American city very serious. ISIS flags popping up all over the place - even attached to the gate at the White House.


It's time to release the Kraken on that ass.

The brutal murder of the brave American journalist James Foley is meant to directly terrorize the world’s media, the international community, and the United States. If all the actions of the Islamic State, or IS, to date weren’t sufficiently reprehensible, this act and the potential for other similar acts will snap American attention with laser-like focus onto the real danger IS poses to the existence of Iraq, the order of the region and to the homelands of Europe and America.

Make no mistake, the abomination of IS is a clear and present danger to the U.S. The only question really is whether the U.S. and its allies and partners will act decisively now while they can still shape events to destroy IS, an act that seems increasingly self-obvious.

President Barack Obama, our commander-in-chief, was RIGHT to order airstrikes on IS elements in northern Iraq. He was also right to order humanitarian relief for the Yazidis and other desperate Iraqi minority elements fleeing the onslaught of IS elements, but until the grisly death of James Foley much of the American public was only beginning to awaken to what IS is and the enormity of the threat it represents.

The U.S. is now firmly in the game and remains the only nation on the planet capable of exerting the kind of strategic leadership, influence and strike capacity to deal with IS. It is also the only power capable of organizing a coalition’s reaction to this regional and international threat. As a general officer commanding at several levels in the region, I can say with certainty that what we’re facing in northern Iraq is only partly a crisis about Iraq. It is about the region and potentially the world as we know it.

Weeks ago I called for this group to be attacked in the manner only the U.S. can undertake – suddenly, swiftly, surgically – to deal it a setback and to begin the systematic dismantlement of this scourge. As we consider this threat there are some important points to consider that give urgency to the imperative to act:

The Islamic State is executing a well-thought-out campaign design intended to dismantle both Syria and Iraq and INSTALL in their place an Islamic Caliphate. Though we’re keyed into it now, we missed it initially.

IS is a well-organized entity, almost certainly supported by former Saddamist regime elements whose hand can be seen in the campaign design now unfolding. This group is not a flash in the pan that will go away of its own accord or if we don’t poke at it. It is not benign. IS is reinforced by Sunni tribal elements from Syria and Iraq, and most alarmingly, is aided by a witch’s brew of foreign fighters from Chechens to Uighurs to Pashtuns, but also including Europeans and Americans. The Caliphate’s Western recruits will be felt in the European and American homelands for years to come regardless of the fate IS and its cause.

IS is quite well heeled. It is flush with recently captured American and Iraqi ordnance and armored vehicles, and awash with dollars lifted from Iraqi banks along its route of advance. It is demonstrating an alarming ability to absorb heavier and more complex military capabilities and put them to work against their erstwhile opponents. IS is able to demonstrate substantial battlefield innovation and agility — two QUALITIES none of us can afford as IS CONTINUES its forward movement and attempts to consolidate.

So how should we “see” IS and what is this terrorist group up to?

Within its means, IS is waging total war on the region and its “unbelieving and apostate” populations. Just ask the Christians, Yazidis, Kurds, Shi’a and some Sunni populations who’ve been unlucky enough to be along the IS axis of advance. Before our very eyes, it is transitioning from being a non-state actor into a state-like entity. The leadership of the so-called Caliphate has been clear that it will focus on Western and American targets if given the chance to consolidate its holdings into the so-called Caliphate. It’s worth remembering the Taliban provided the perfect platform from which al-Qaeda attacked the U.S., and the Taliban were and remain as cavemen in comparison to IS. As well, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, has attacked the U.S. at least twice, and they are a mere shadow of IS. Worse, the IS foot soldiers holding U.K., European, and American passports number in the hundreds. We need to prepare ourselves for what this will mean. Foley’s executioner spoke with a British accent.

So what now?

IS must be destroyed and we must MOVE quickly to pressure its entire “nervous system,” break it up, and destroy its pieces. As I said, the president was absolutely right to strike IS, to send advisors to Iraq, to arm the Kurds, to relieve the suffering of the poor benighted people of the region, to seek to rebuild functional and non-sectarian Iraqi SECURITY Forces and to call for profound change in the political equation and relationships in Baghdad.

The whole questionable debate on American war weariness aside, the U.S. military is not war weary and is fully capable of attacking and reducing IS throughout the depth of its holdings, and we should do it now, but supported substantially by our traditional allies and partners, especially by those in the region who have the most to give – and the most to lose – if the Islamic State’s march CONTINUES. It’s their fight as much as ours, for the effects of IS terror will certainly spread in the region with IS seeking soft spots for exploitation.

American and allied efforts must operate against IS from Mosul in the east across its entire depth to western Syria. In that regard, “sovereignty” in the context of its airspace and territory is not something we should grant President Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria. Syria is a failed state neither capable of acting as a sovereign entity nor deserving the respect of one. We cannot leave IS a safe haven anywhere or a SECURE support platform from which to regroup or enjoy sanctuary across the now-irrelevant frontier between Syria and Iraq.

The tentative successes of the Kurds in rolling back IS from the Mosul Dam should offer a clear signal that this formula of employing indigenous forces coupled with American and allied firepower can be undertaken with effect. Accelerating the refurbishment of the Iraqi SECURITY force through a focused advise and assist program can open fronts against IS to the north along the Tigris and west into Anbar Province and along the Euphrates River. To that end, Iraq and Syria’s Sunni tribes and the Free Syrian Resistance can also play a central role in dismantling IS. Many of the tribes are fighting now and many others, ready to fight IS, are begging for U.S. and international support. Their advisory and military support should be a high priority. The Kurds, the Sunnis and the Free Syrian resistance elements of the region are the “boots on the ground” necessary to the success of this campaign, and the attack on IS must comprehensively orchestrate these diverse forces across the entire region. We’ve done this before, but we must view this crisis regionally and cannot fall victim to segmented thinking, approaches and policies that leave any potential allies out of the game or give IS any safe havens or maneuver space.

Bottom line: The president deserves great credit in attacking IS. It was the gravest of decisions for him. But a comprehensive American and international response now — NOW — is vital to the destruction of this threat. The execution of James Foley is an act we should not forgive nor should we forget, it embodies and brings home to us all what this group represents. The Islamic State is an entity beyond the pale of humanity and it must be eradicated. If we delay now, we will pay later.




Gen. John R. Allen, USMC (Ret.) led MARINES IN Anbar Province and was commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan. He is a distinguished fellow of foreign policy at the Brookings Institution.

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2014/08 ... now/92012/




You need to wake up to yourself if you think usa and england and other zionist
run countries aren't supporting terror.

I can post numerous links showing how you are lying blatantly.

False flags are a popular israeli passtime which the mossad have perfected of decades.
Their motto is war by deception and they do it well.

So usa and england doesn't support terrorists?

So why are they arming and supplying terrorists in syria?

Why did usa and england provide air support to al queda in libya?

Why did usa give chemical weapons to iraq to use on iran?

Why does mossad impersonate cia to hire jihadist terrorists?

Why does usa use torture camps like guantanemo to turn peaceful muslims
into terrorists? every heard of penny lane?

Why was america supporting dictators in south america for decades and still supports
murdering dictators like saudi arabia and egypt who have the worst human
rights track records in the world?

Perhaps you need to watch this video like other hasbara that work hard to demonise
muslims. Knowledge is power.



Upload to Disclose.tv



Above documentary shows definitive proof and logic to the true masters of terrorism.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm » by Tuor10


I just had to look up the term Hasbara lol.

I nearly pissed myself when I read the definition.

Opel - if you actual knew me and my background, I think you would piss yourself too LOL.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 10:10 pm » by lllSpocklll


Opalserpent wrote:1) I'm sorry but perhaps you shouldn't be frequenting a conspiracy website fake Spock,

2) We are well aware that israel does finance terrorism and so does the usa and england.



I'm only going to address these 2 issues - everything else you typed was more of the same boring diatribe I expect out of all your posts - dripped from the vagina of Rense.com.

You may as well believe your Flash Gordon and Ming the Merciless controls every aspect of the human experience.


2) What group doesn't? You make your statement as if no other country finances terrorism or counter culture group. It's the way it is. Hell, even the Girl Scouts sell cookies to fund their agendas. - but your view is so narrow you couldn't pull a greasy hair through it with a backhoe.

1) Conspiracy site? Another example of your narrow view, you must only see what you want to see - here, let me properly introduce you to what this site is about....

Image

I only see 1 section dedicated to "Hear-Say, Speculation and Complete Bullshit". I've highlighted it for you.
Last edited by lllSpocklll on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2955
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 pm » by Opalserpent


Tuor10 wrote:I just had to look up the term Hasbara lol.

I nearly pissed myself when I read the definition.

Opel - if you actual knew me and my background, I think you would piss yourself too LOL.


Maybe tour but I don't know why you would support zionism, They don't
have the worlds populations well being in mind, only their own.

I feel ashamed I go loggerheads with mainstream reposters but I feel like I have
to since I have a grasp of the bigger picture of whats instore for
humanity.

I don't like that ww3 is looming around the corner and that only the 1 percent will
benefit as they usually do from the military industrial complex and wall st.

Spying is at an all time high and whistleblowers are threatened and murdered
now.
The fact that mainstream media are happy to jump onto any propaganda
that suites zionist interests don't you agree?

I'm sure I'd rather have a proper argument with you instead of trying to
provoke you with my hasbara sayanim insults.

Please lets have an intelligent argument.


Hasbara
Hasbara is a form of propaganda aimed at an international audience, primarily, but not exclusively, in western countries. It is meant to influence the conversation in a way that positively portrays Israeli political moves and policies, including actions undertaken by Israel in the past.



It's early here in Australia, I'm going to get some shuteye but just bumb the post later in the day and I'll get back to it. :cheers:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 pm » by Tuor10


I support my wife and Kids, Opel. I can't afford to support anything else.

As for supporting Zionists LOL; I can tell you with certain certainty that I in no way shape or form support Zionism. If the Jews were trying to cause shit on the streets of my home town, they would be getting the treatment. Of course, they probably cause shit in the higher echelons of state; but that has no real bearing on what goes on, on the ground. On the ground, it is a dog eat dog world, where terms such as Zionism and Hasbara would be lost on 99.9% of the population.

My concerns are valid with regards to the situation I speak of. Aspects of that situation flow into the aspects you speak of; but for the sake of this little spat we have been having, I have to tell you that I couldn't care less for this subject.

Sweet dreams; and watch out for Zionists lurking under your bed.

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Tuor10 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook