Hey Everyone, I did it, i Survived !

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:10 am » by Disclosed

Hey, I don't want to brag or anything - but this is about the 8th end of the world I've survived...yeah, I'm pretty much a badass...
what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit. samuelthemule

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 am » by Tinman4higher

You may have broke my guts...thank you. :vomit:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:34 am » by Zer0

disclosed wrote:Hey, I don't want to brag or anything - but this is about the 8th end of the world I've survived...yeah, I'm pretty much a badass...

Pathetic person...

You are bragging about the fact that a Door was opened for you and you completely ignored it? So much was done for you...

And you come on this site to brag about the fact that you are an insensitive ignorant piece of shit?

Wow dude....

But okay, you like this world so much, I hope you enjoy it as everything imaginable comes to pass, I hope you are still able to laugh then where there will be no social media for you to post about your immature world view.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 am » by Gonzo63

Hey Oto, there is this thing that normal human beings have. You may have heard of it. It's called a sense of humor. Might want to Google that you shit-headed fucktard.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 am » by The57ironman

gonzo63 wrote:Hey Oto, there is this thing that normal human beings have. You may have heard of it. It's called a sense of humor. Might want to Google that you shit-headed fucktard.

:lol: ........hey , you edited that.... :mrgreen:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 am » by Disclosed

Tisk...Tisk Oto......

Does Selena approve of this foul language you supply us on a daily basis?

I dont mind at all, I actually laugh at your half-wit posts, semi-entertaining in a way!

Keep the good work bro, keep em coming!

OTO explosion in 3....2....1...

:peep:
what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit. samuelthemule

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am » by Zer0

disclosed wrote:Tisk...Tisk Oto......

Does Selena approve of this foul language you supply us on a daily basis?

She does not...

Ill go get the stick....

:(
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 pm » by Rmcampwest

gonzo63 wrote:Hey Oto, there is this thing that normal human beings have. You may have heard of it. It's called a sense of humor. Might want to Google that you shit-headed fucktard.

GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!