hey imm not a millionaire but iv had a good education

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 6:01 am » by Saturnv

so the 10 most richest people on the planet decide our fate but the question there asking is WHATS IN IT FOR US well brisbane will need to be rebulit as will parts of brazil so they will need to rely on charity who makes money out of charity ,,,,,,,why the greedy superrich selfcentered meglomaniacs who couldnt give a fuck about kids people just WHATS IN IT FOR THEM!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:14 am » by Aragajag

at it again saturnv? the flood was quiet a few miles above the dam and there is 16 confirmed dead and about 50 missing. The dam is at 180% thats why they gates are open and if the dam wasnt there the flooding of Brisbane would be far worse. How do I know this, I lived there for 5 years till recent and am in contact with friends regularly. My friend who lives on our property has family directly affected from the water.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 am » by Dragonraptor

saturnv wrote:so the worlds top 100 richest people bankers...nope...royalty nope.... puppets whose daddy has power...yes bill gates worth est 6 billion dollars ok dollars not worth the trees to be cut down for it, mebe thats why he was checking out antartica in the summer and our very own british billionare richard branson is looking for a lift to the space station take the money and run !!!

The last I read about Bill Gates was that he was worth U.S$ 53 billion dollars as of 3/11/2010 vs Richard Branson who is worth U.S $ 2.5 billion dollars at present. :flop:
We the unwilling led by the totally unqualified have done so much for so long with so little are now qualified to do everything with nothing. Miracles take five minutes extra.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 am » by Thepassenger

otomon wrote:Kwoledge is different from wizdom, learning something is merely memorizing what is spoon fed to you and it could easily change,but when you KNOW something... none can take that from you.

:cheers: agree
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 am » by Epicfailure

otomon wrote:Kwoledge is different from wizdom, learning something is merely memorizing what is spoon fed to you and it could easily change,but when you KNOW something... none can take that from you.

really?

I learned how to play a song on the guitar today that I made myself....

now is that something I was spoon fed?

granted my wisdom of the certain chords and the sound it is going to make is from that "sat wisdom" the learning aspect of the newly developed song that came was completely new...

so while your statement has many areas of truth, it can also be chalked up to be fictional truth, or circumstantial truth.

Previous