hey imm not a millionaire but iv had a good education

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 am » by Saturnv

so the worlds top 100 richest people bankers...nope...royalty nope.... puppets whose daddy has power...yes bill gates worth est 6 billion dollars ok dollars not worth the trees to be cut down for it, mebe thats why he was checking out antartica in the summer and our very own british billionare richard branson is looking for a lift to the space station take the money and run !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:31 am » by Otomon

Kwoledge is different from wizdom, learning something is merely memorizing what is spoon fed to you and it could easily change,but when you KNOW something... none can take that from you.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:33 am » by Saturnv

anyway just putting a point across let idiots kill the planet or get them to fuck!!! they only have an army behind them because you the tax payer are paying for it ...you dont have security ...THEY HAVE at your expence when the sondercommandos from the crack elite squad come to tazer and pepperspray you you will be happy in the knowlage your taxes paid for it !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:36 am » by Otomon

saturnv wrote:anyway just putting a point across let idiots kill the planet or get them to fuck!!! they only have an army behind them because you the tax payer are paying for it ...you dont have security ...THEY HAVE at your expence when the sondercommandos from the crack elite squad come to tazer and pepperspray you you will be happy in the knowlage your taxes paid for it !!!

Hypocrite much?

Anyone can say what is wrong with the world... but it is the people who have solutions who really have any value.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:37 am » by Saturnv

they wondered why 6 million jews ran into the gas chambers to their deaths ... no choice .thats why its time to make choices or you will be running into the fema camps !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:39 am » by Otomon

BTW does anyone know is saturnv is mentally challenged or is the dude really high?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 am » by Saturnv

oto hypocrite arshole wanker but its true oi its not just america its europe to including me i was brought up on a farm, i might survive you probably got brought up in macdonalds you wont stand a chance because the people with the money and the power decide who lives and who dies austrailia opened the dam that caused the death of an estimated 200 people did they tell them .......NOPE waken up smell the coffee!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 am » by Saturnv

brisbane wasent a natural disaster it was man made they opened the sluice gates and sent 200 people to their deaths it wasnt a sunami it was a resiviour full of life giving water SHOCKING that was probably just a tester to se if america could get away with the same thing but on a grander scale dont say i didnt warn you !!!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 am » by Generalen

you dont have to choice on this one my frend this happens very fast eider you want it or not. and when its over you gona have to learn or die. hello my name is dave am your frend .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................dont do this dave ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................please dave .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................dave..................................................dave........................................................am scared dave.....................................................................................................................................................dave.........................................ddddaave..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
whell hello

Next