Hi I have a question, and I am new member.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 am » by Zegtelzegtel

welcome on dtv lolwtf...did it rain a lot in your area?
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 3:03 am » by Lolwtf

As a matter of fact its been raining quite a bit for the past few days. But, they did flush the fire hydrant system today. I didn't realize that both the firehydrant's and the public water system were interconnected. Wouldn't drinking rust be bad for your health?

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 am » by domdabears

lolwtf wrote:Alright thanks alot guys for the quick replies!
I don't believe in faking things or posting disinfo. ( I hate people that do that )
It could be rust in the water I never thought of that.
But, that still can't be safe to drink, think of if you step on a rusty nail you'd need a tetnus shot.
In all actuallity you would be bringing rust right into your body threw the stomach!
I will get it posted ASAP.

dont listen to jetxvii . Post whatever you want. do it just to piss him off. hes the know it all of the site.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 am » by domdabears

lolwtf wrote:As a matter of fact its been raining quite a bit for the past few days. But, they did flush the fire hydrant system today. I didn't realize that both the firehydrant's and the public water system were interconnected. Wouldn't drinking rust be bad for your health?

you got well water? i do. i hate it. it rusts everything. i just took my water softener out, so it made it 10 times worse.
i do have a lot of rust in my water, but its nothing you can see when its running out of the faucet.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 am » by jetxvii

domdabears wrote:
I don't believe in faking things or posting disinfo. ( I hate people that do that )
But, that still can't be safe to drink, think of if you step on a rusty nail you'd need a tetnus shot.
In all actuallity you would be bringing rust right into your body threw the stomach!

dont listen to jetxvii . Post whatever you want. do it just to piss him off. hes the know it all of the site.

Don't feel sore because you violate the rules. I can't help that you demean anyone that doesn't agree with you. that is Childish Brother and not a good way to represent a professional website, when you call someone a faggot that just shows that you have no place being close to someone in your position, that is not a way you represent a professionally run website and expect people to comeback here.

look at poor snake he left because of people exactly like you. and you are a moderator, what are people supposed to do when you lock their threads because they say something you don't like then you go ahead and call people faggots and expect them not to do something about it. sorry but I don't like bullshit on websites especially when you can be respectful and you slander people at such an extremity and expect them not to do something about it when you do ?.... thats crazy man so have a hard feeling about it if you want but you deserved it... you don't represent that...

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 6:12 am » by domdabears

jetxvii wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Don't feel sore because you violate the rules. I can't help that you demean anyone that doesn't agree with you. that is Childish Brother and not a good way to represent a professional website, when you call someone a faggot that just shows that you have no place being close to someone in your position, that is not a way you represent a professionally run website and expect people to comeback here.

look at poor snake he left because of people exactly like you. and you are a moderator, what are people supposed to do when you lock their threads because they say something you don't like then you go ahead and call people faggots and expect them not to do something about it. sorry but I don't like bullshit on websites especially when you can be respectful and you slander people at such an extremity and expect them not to do something about it when you do ?.... thats crazy man so have a hard feeling about it if you want but you deserved it... you don't represent that...

Shut up geek.
go find a post of mine that i went off on them because they didnt agree with me.
i dont go off on people like that.
I go off on little bitch ass nerds like you.
i see your in the north west area. so am i. hit me up geek. im in elgin.
im callin you out cause i hate cocky little internet nerds like you.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 am » by jetxvii

Shut up geek.
go find a post of mine that i went off on them because they didnt agree with me.
i dont go off on people like that.
I go off on little bitch ass nerds like you.
i see your in the north west area. so am i. hit me up geek. im in elgin.
im callin you out cause i hate cocky little internet nerds like you.

so now you're challenging me to a real life duel that is a new low... seriously man you deserve it you are the worst person on here. I actually did find the post where you did lock post and belittle people, their are thousands of them, are you just not seeing that? people leave because of people like you, I don't care if you like me. "come find me" Get real man... Childish behavior again... "lol little internet geek". Brother I am more of a man than you think. see you think I am going to scurry away because you can call people faggots and geeks, but that is not true. why don't you go ahead and lock this thread also because I don't agree with you, or why don't you call me a little bitch, faggot, queer , etc.... to go with that white beard and your GOD complex ... how hypocritical are you that we are both on computers but you call me a computer Geek... circular logic.

no wonder people leave this place because someone like you is a moderator that can't even moderate his own behavior. locks threads that people don't agree with him, and call them faggots...

Next.......

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 am » by Lolwtf

LOL wow. Anyway no I don't have wellwater I wish, but the city I live in is all about the money and will not allow us to drill wells. (although my neighbors across the street have wells and they also got nice green grass) not like my place tho we got almost a dirt lot LOL.

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:30 am » by jetxvii

sorry man, I wont discuss this anymore on your thread... Where in minnesota are you from? I used to live there.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 am » by Lolwtf

I'm from Isanti County.

PreviousNext