Hi I have a question, and I am new member.

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 am » by jetxvii

lolwtf wrote:I'm from Isanti County.

Not familiar, I was from st. cloud MN up until about 2 years ago.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am » by Lolwtf

ahh st.cloud yeah I used to go there for college, but then I switched campuses. what made you move all the way to Chicago?

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 am » by jetxvii

lolwtf wrote:ahh st.cloud yeah I used to go there for college, but then I switched campuses. what made you move all the way to Chicago?

Work in the construction field. lets just say that isn't going so well either, but I do what I can from time to time to get by. that's one advantage at having a good skill.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 10:25 am » by Lolwtf

Good for you man, the construction industry is a good place to work! My buddys do roofing and they like the pay. everyones doing what they can to get by, its hard when the odds are stacked against you if you know what im saying. (economy, job loss, etc..)

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

lolwtf wrote:Good for you man, the construction industry is a good place to work! My buddys do roofing and they like the pay. everyones doing what they can to get by, its hard when the odds are stacked against you if you know what im saying. (economy, job loss, etc..)

well here in france in my house on the country side I have the same problem,when it rains a couple of days the water is just like yours...brownish... dont drink it man, just buy some clear water.
Im not sure that its caused by rust....I think that its the dirt, on the bottom of the huge tanks, when it rains a lot, the dirt is mixing up with the clear water.....and bingo..
But honestly Im not a water system expert....they always can analyse it for you.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:14 pm » by Electrobadgr

I have had brown water on occasion too, i am told it is completely harmless and is something to do with peat in the water supply in ruralish areas, don't know if there's truth in that or not but as it comes out of drinking water taps which don't use copper pipes i don't know if it is rust. Im no scientist though:)

@Domdabears, I read the thread when you called Jet a faggot and found it to be unacceptable behaviour from a so called moderator. Not very moderate is it?... If you don't like "Know it all internet geeks" then maybe you should reconsider your post as a moderator?

Peace

p.s. Welcome lolwtf
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:31 pm » by Drextin

having the same water system that hydrants have is not really any concern........they just displace the water sent their way like your faucets.

of course when they flush the system and the hydrants reservoir backs up into your home then it does become a problem. i've heard of neighborhoods having this happen after a a home has caught fire and the firefighters used the hydrants.

the water isn't deadly but it is stagnated and rust filled.............i wouldn't take the chance though. i would call a fire station. i'd trust their opinion before i would the local water company.

welcome to the site.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 3:30 pm » by domdabears

electrobadgr wrote:
@Domdabears, I read the thread when you called Jet a faggot and found it to be unacceptable behaviour from a so called moderator. Not very moderate is it?... If you don't like "Know it all internet geeks" then maybe you should reconsider your post as a moderator?

good for you sally. i dont care what you think.
and im just worried so much about not being a mod anymore. no. please dont. ide rather not be one so i could just say what i want like the rest of the people here. fuck off bitch. :owned:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 pm » by Boondox681

it could be as simple as rust or dirty pipes,but remember a few months ago,a denver family was able to start their normal looking tap water on fire.you never know what's in anything anymore.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm » by Electrobadgr

Ooh hostility.....nice!! I have the upmost respect for the mods on here, they deserve it. You however are a penis, spurting hateful jizz on the stomach of Dtv. Be careful not to get spunk in your eye now, a kleenexe wont clean that up :mrcool:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PreviousNext