Hi I have a question, and I am new member.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 pm » by domdabears

electrobadgr wrote:Ooh hostility.....nice!! I have the upmost respect for the mods on here, they deserve it. You however are a penis, spurting hateful jizz on the stomach of Dtv. Be careful not to get spunk in your eye now, a kleenexe wont clean that up :mrcool:

:lol: you sir have penis envy
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm » by Aragajag

filter water though sand then a layer say of clay then charcol. the charcol will take the bio hazards out
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 pm » by Electrobadgr

domdabears wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:Ooh hostility.....nice!! I have the upmost respect for the mods on here, they deserve it. You however are a penis, spurting hateful jizz on the stomach of Dtv. Be careful not to get spunk in your eye now, a kleenexe wont clean that up :mrcool:

Your right, sometimes i wish i could be as big a penis as you :D Have got a few years of intense practice to get in first :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 pm » by domdabears

aragajag wrote:filter water though sand then a layer say of clay then charcol. the charcol will take the bio hazards out

:flop: i like the way you think
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm » by domdabears

electrobadgr wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Your right, sometimes i wish i could be as big a penis as you :D Have got a few years of intense practice to get in first :cheers:

keep practicing. you'll get it someday
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:20 pm » by Dboyseeker

aragajag wrote:filter water though sand then a layer say of clay then charcol. the charcol will take the bio hazards out

then build a natural spring, then layer with chalk, then...buy a water filter that fits under the sink & you've got filtered water. :D im just jesting but it is simple.

:cheers:
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:47 pm » by Mep630

go have the water tested...

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm » by Aragajag

until the rivers flow with blood, no disrespect... ur own piss each day carefully filtered will give u more water
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:52 pm » by domdabears

this dude is awesome. he has the best videos.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:58 pm » by Cornbread714

Dom, you are an asshole, but you're sort of funny and not too obsessive, so I don't care.

I could care less about the mod's personality or opinions as long as he or she doesn't moderate to much. The less the better.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext