Hi I have a question, and I am new member.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13961
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:04 pm » by domdabears


cornbread714 wrote:Dom, you are an asshole, but you're sort of funny and not too obsessive, so I don't care.

I could care less about the mod's personality or opinions as long as he or she doesn't moderate to much. The less the better.

LOL. dude im not. Everyones acting like i started this. i didnt start anything with little nerd boy. i call him that cause he looks like one. he called me out first. i dont know why im not allowed to retaliate. if its cause im a moderator, then i dont wanna be one anymore. im tired of that. i wanna say what i want to.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm » by TheDuck


Keep kickin' arse Dom your sound as a pound so no need to worry (as if you were worried anyway) :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13961
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm » by domdabears


theduck wrote:Keep kickin' arse Dom your sound as a pound so no need to worry (as if you were worried anyway) :flop:

This beer is for you. :cheers:
Image
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 am
Location: Minnesota

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:30 pm » by Lolwtf


Thanks guys for the input I might have a chat with the water treatment plant in the next coming days to see what is going on.

That is amazing that they could actually start their water on fire! I would be like WTF if my water started on fire. :nails:

That is an awesome filter that I might have to use and try out next time I go hunting. It would be great to have so its less of a burden to carry extra water with you when you can just filter out what you need. Great ideas guys! :dancing:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:41 pm » by Cornbread714


domdabears wrote:
theduck wrote:Keep kickin' arse Dom your sound as a pound so no need to worry (as if you were worried anyway) :flop:

This beer is for you. :cheers:
Image


Dude, is that your new sig? I'm honored!

Cheers, man. I was just busting your balls. I got no gripe with you. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:46 pm » by TheDuck


domdabears wrote:
theduck wrote:Keep kickin' arse Dom your sound as a pound so no need to worry (as if you were worried anyway) :flop:

This beer is for you. :cheers:
Image

Yay Image Now back to cards.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13961
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 pm » by domdabears


cornbread714 wrote:
Dude, is that your new sig? I'm honored!

Cheers, man. I was just busting your balls. I got no gripe with you. :cheers:

i know you are.
Image

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 pm » by jetxvii


domdabears wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Dom, you are an asshole, but you're sort of funny and not too obsessive, so I don't care.

I could care less about the mod's personality or opinions as long as he or she doesn't moderate to much. The less the better.

LOL. dude im not. Everyones acting like i started this. i didnt start anything with little nerd boy. i call him that cause he looks like one. he called me out first. i dont know why im not allowed to retaliate. if its cause im a moderator, then i dont wanna be one anymore. im tired of that. i wanna say what i want to.



LOL "because I look like one", you can't even see me, you don't even know me. I didn't start it you did. with you're calling people faggots. You never even heard of me until I told you that you are disrespectful as fuck for calling "other people" faggots. you're allowed to retaliate, but not with swear words and slander against people that children on the playground use. how old are you? older than me I am guessing and you still use playground rhetoric... funny again why you call me a nerd. I am "man" enough to post a real picture of me while you hide behind a greased up picture of a slicked back guy that is not even you( and you call me a fag?)..

Again you call me a nerd boy while you are the one who is in a WEBSITE before I even got here, WAY before I even got here, and you call me a nerd? you call me a Nerd when you are the one that is used to "Internet Moderator Tools"? LOL where is the Irony and hypocritical nature in that...LMAO ...LOL you call me a nerd, lets see what a nerd is... one that likes science, math, discusses science and math. and also has the use of technology used by science... Hmmm I have all of those except your magical moderator tool.... it would seem that would make you the nerd by comparison... I hope you are starting to see that your brain isn't comprehending your left and right Hemispheres are dueling each other to logically understand your hypocritical statements.

and why don't you tell people the whole truth. the only reason why you "don't care" about being a moderator anymore is because you keep getting talked to by the Admin about it. and you fail completely. I hope you do lose your moderator position then maybe people can speak freely instead of having a hypocritical and asumptuous Moderator that locks and deletes thread that people don't agree with him on... "you" can call people faggots, nerds, bitches, and queers, but when lets say viggerz I believe said something about another country you lock the thread. Saying... : I am tired of this country bashing... AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE I WONT TOLERATE IT" ( you might want to take that white beard off hypocritical Santa Claus).. but then again later you say something about how french women are ugly as hell and France sucks, and continue to assault him with words such as Bitch, faggot, queer.

so before you go and type again about how I am a faggot, just think if anyone still respect you anymore after you have proven yourself to be an unfit choice for discussion let alone the Poor choice of words and retaliation that you use... "I live in Elgin come find me" seriously who does that? who calls someone out on a forum and says "yeah lets meet up so we can fight in real life?

I can't even describe how pathetic you really are...

I await your response because you got NOTHING.... NOTHING... I will wait for your usual "queer, Fag, etc..." but you have nothing your logic, and not even measurable forum moderating skills are in the toilet as well as any intelligent decision or discussion that you make... you have proven a FAIL to yourself and this professionally run website. which you degrade.


Note: This is my opinion anyone reading this. LOLWTF I apologize for taking the thread when I said I wouldn't I really apologize for that , this guy deserves it though and its about time this place gets cleaned up from people like him, so people like my buddy Snake don't leave, and that is the reason why people leave.

thanks Lol WTF your picture rocks by the way Vegeta is the MAN. same with Leonidas .....

:cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13961
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:57 pm » by domdabears


jetxvii wrote:
domdabears wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Dom, you are an asshole, but you're sort of funny and not too obsessive, so I don't care.

I could care less about the mod's personality or opinions as long as he or she doesn't moderate to much. The less the better.

LOL. dude im not. Everyones acting like i started this. i didnt start anything with little nerd boy. i call him that cause he looks like one. he called me out first. i dont know why im not allowed to retaliate. if its cause im a moderator, then i dont wanna be one anymore. im tired of that. i wanna say what i want to.



LOL "because I look like one", you can't even see me, you don't even know me. I didn't start it you did. with you're calling people faggots. You never even heard of me until I told you that you are disrespectful as fuck for calling "other people" faggots. you're allowed to retaliate, but not with swear words and slander against people that children on the playground use. how old are you? older than me I am guessing and you still use playground rhetoric... funny again why you call me a nerd. I am "man" enough to post a real picture of me while you hide behind a greased up picture of a slicked back guy that is not even you( and you call me a fag?)..

Again you call me a nerd boy while you are the one who is in a WEBSITE before I even got here, WAY before I even got here, and you call me a nerd? you call me a Nerd when you are the one that is used to "Internet Moderator Tools"? LOL where is the Irony and hypocritical nature in that...LMAO ...LOL you call me a nerd, lets see what a nerd is... one that likes science, math, discusses science and math. and also has the use of technology used by science... Hmmm I have all of those except your magical moderator tool.... it would seem that would make you the nerd by comparison... I hope you are starting to see that your brain isn't comprehending your left and right Hemispheres are dueling each other to logically understand your hypocritical statements.

and why don't you tell people the whole truth. the only reason why you "don't care" about being a moderator anymore is because you keep getting talked to by the Admin about it. and you fail completely. I hope you do lose your moderator position then maybe people can speak freely instead of having a hypocritical and asumptuous Moderator that locks and deletes thread that people don't agree with him on... "you" can call people faggots, nerds, bitches, and queers, but when lets say viggerz I believe said something about another country you lock the thread. Saying... : I am tired of this country bashing... AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE I WONT TOLERATE IT" ( you might want to take that white beard off hypocritical Santa Claus).. but then again later you say something about how french women are ugly as hell and France sucks, and continue to assault him with words such as Bitch, faggot, queer.

so before you go and type again about how I am a faggot, just think if anyone still respect you anymore after you have proven yourself to be an unfit choice for discussion let alone the Poor choice of words and retaliation that you use... "I live in Elgin come find me" seriously who does that? who calls someone out on a forum and says "yeah lets meet up so we can fight in real life?

I can't even describe how pathetic you really are...

I await your response because you got NOTHING.... NOTHING... I will wait for your usual "queer, Fag, etc..." but you have nothing your logic, and not even measurable forum moderating skills are in the toilet as well as any intelligent decision or discussion that you make... you have proven a FAIL to yourself and this professionally run website. which you degrade.


Note: This is my opinion anyone reading this. LOLWTF I apologize for taking the thread when I said I wouldn't I really apologize for that , this guy deserves it though and its about time this place gets cleaned up from people like him, so people like my buddy Snake don't leave, and that is the reason why people leave.

thanks Lol WTF your picture rocks by the way Vegeta is the MAN. same with Leonidas .....

:cheers:

I did have my picture up here, bitch. A while ago. I also have it in my site.
I can see you in your pic and you do look like a little bitch.
I'm on a lot today cause its my day off work. so... im relaxing today.
LOL, and no i didnt get talked to by lukas. ask any of the other mods. lukas made a post telling all of us to watch the language, and most of the mods responded with "sorry, it was me."
I knew you were the little tattle tale fag who cried to lukas. get the sand out of your pussy and be a man.
lol, your such a pussy. i'd love to knock your teeth out.
also, you started it when i laughed at drex's comment about you and your rock collection. LOL geek. go polish your rocks.
quit your lying. :flop: :dancing:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 10:01 pm » by Lowsix


To clear the record.

From the day he registered,
up until VERY recently
Dom DID use his own photo as his avatar.

I even think he was the very first to do so.

Problem was, no one would take his posts seriously cuz he was so purty,
and so he changed it.

He really makes me laugh, AND..like he said..what he says is generally in RESPONSE to what someone else has said first..(people forget that)
I cant say ive seen him really start anything.


+1000 pts for being too good looking for his own good.
+2500 for being proud of his country no matter what.
+5000 for speaking his mind without regret.

lmao @ his response..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook