Hi I have a question, and I am new member.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 pm » by Lowsix

lordgaga wrote:Jet, remember this and you may consider to hire some body guards:

1) Chuck Norris does fears Dondabears
Dondabears does not fears Chuck Norris

2) Chuck Norris somethime forgives people
Dondabears NEVER forgive peope..

hahahah... that rocks...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:03 am » by jetxvii

Once again assuming that I am A Jedi Follower lol. I never even heard of it until you posted something about it... since you are going to post detrimental videos I will also.. Oh it's so savage now...

Christian Joke Churches:

BRAINWASHING LITTLE FRAGILE CHILDREN:

Upload to Disclose.tv

AND TAKING THE BIBLE TO THE EXTREME WHILE BRAIN WASHING KIDS:

Upload to Disclose.tv

GOD BLESS CHRISTIANITY LOL!

WAR, MONEY, AND BRAINWASHING... That is the True Christian Church way! GO VATICAN you are so rich that you can tell people and countries what and what they can not do... HOORAY!!!

I would rather be with the Jedi's on this one to be honest with you at least they don't kill people with their pretend light sabers vs. killing People in the name of the Pretend Crucified Jesus.

and at GAGA, Chuck Norris does do those things, he couldn't cut it because Bruce Lee beat him to the ultimate martial art. and that is where the ranger is gonna be...
Last edited by jetxvii on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 am » by Lowsix

Oh dude that Jesus camp shit is horrifying.
God, only a lunatic could defend that.

Seeing those kids get that wrapped is
one of the saddest things ive ever seen..
without a single doubt.

But on the lighter note,
a jedi vid is NOT a "detrimental video"
Nor is it an attack.

It is fun.

Google it.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 am » by Slith

This is the exact reason why Snake left. Give lolwtf some fucking respect to his thread. You want to kill each other, fucking well go ahead. Pm, fucking pms who cares. You people have got to get with the program and deal with the thread at hand. This person is a new member here and with your comments are a deterrent to him staying. Fucking grow up.

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 am » by jetxvii

LowSix wrote:Oh dude that Jesus camp shit is horrifying.
God, only a lunatic could defend that.

Seeing those kids get that wrapped is
one of the saddest things ive ever seen..
without a single doubt.

But on the lighter note,
a jedi vid is NOT a "detrimental video"
Nor is it an attack.

It is fun.

Google it.

hey to each his own, but this is what your bible means to them SIX, it is horrifying. but that is also truth to Man intepretation of the bible... I hope the day when Religion isn't law as those types of people would massacre everyone that wasn't like them. same thing the church tried to do way back when. sorry six.. I see you can see ignorance in people... Good show.

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am » by jetxvii

dlslith wrote:This is the exact reason why Snake left. Give lolwtf some fucking respect to his thread. You want to kill each other, fucking well go ahead. Pm, fucking pms who cares. You people have got to get with the program and deal with the thread at hand. This person is a new member here and with your comments are a deterrent to him staying. Fucking grow up.

hey now, you got a point there. people don't want to PM each other though, because there is no Public show for everyone. I don't know how to PM .... but you do have a point. DOM if you are out there I would like to resolve this issue privately.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 am » by Slith

jetxvii wrote:
dlslith wrote:This is the exact reason why Snake left. Give lolwtf some fucking respect to his thread. You want to kill each other, fucking well go ahead. Pm, fucking pms who cares. You people have got to get with the program and deal with the thread at hand. This person is a new member here and with your comments are a deterrent to him staying. Fucking grow up.

hey now, you got a point there. people don't want to PM each other though, because there is no Public show for everyone. I don't know how to PM .... but you do have a point. DOM if you are out there I would like to resolve this issue privately.

I find it funny, and I will not point fingers, cause I didn't write the stuff. But people on the snake thread, admitted they might have contributed to the problem, yet carry on the same.

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:23 am » by jetxvii

dlslith wrote:
jetxvii wrote:

I find it funny, and I will not point fingers, cause I didn't write the stuff. But people on the snake thread, admitted they might have contributed to the problem, yet carry on the same.

No my friend you are absolutely correct... you have nothing to fear from that statement. LOLWTF I apologize again. I will write a new post on my thoughts and feelings about certain things. but you are 100% correct.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 am » by Slith

Jet, can you pm?

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:31 am » by jetxvii

dlslith wrote:Jet, can you pm?

I am not aware of any PMing device.. I only just figured out a signature picture, I don't know alot about this site still..(even though I have been here 3 years) so the answer would be unfortunately not.

PreviousNext