Hi I have a question, and I am new member.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:36 am » by Slith

Mods. are you here? I want to post something to Jet, and have it removed immediately please. Can you let me know?

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:40 am » by Spock

Jet - regardless of what you believe you are not displaying the truth of the whole for your reasons to bash Christianity. You have picked and chosen what you want to preach it is about to everyone you talk about the subject with. It's simply not like that. What you have shown are extremes such as that lives in any extreme environment. And in so demanding that is truth, you have proven yourself to be extreme and unmoving in your ideals too. How can I take you seriously with your issue with Dom if you post trash like this and then defend it as what Christianity is.

The truth is you don't care what Christianity is - you fully intend to stay with your position. I can give you plenty of resources to what the message of Jesus and the Bible is, if you would so wish to educate yourself so that you can see your position is weak.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:42 am » by Spock

I'll try - but how will I know when he gets it?

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 am » by Spock

I'll pass it on to him in an email

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am » by Slith

I'll, let you know. thx

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 am » by Slith

Spock, How do I send a message on here?. I go to inbox, but there is nothing about outbox?

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 am » by jetxvii

spock wrote:Jet - regardless of what you believe you are not displaying the truth of the whole for your reasons to bash Christianity. You have picked and chosen what you want to preach it is about to everyone you talk about the subject with. It's simply not like that. What you have shown are extremes such as that lives in any extreme environment. And in so demanding that is truth, you have proven yourself to be extreme and unmoving in your ideals too. How can I take you seriously with your issue with Dom if you post trash like this and then defend it as what Christianity is.

The truth is you don't care what Christianity is - you fully intend to stay with your position. I can give you plenty of resources to what the message of Jesus and the Bible is, if you would so wish to educate yourself so that you can see your position is weak.

Spock I know that, I thought Low was playing dirty and so was I if that was the case, just wanted to go toe to toe. I have said before I know not all are like this dont you remember?

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:49 am » by Slith

Jet, email me. Trust man, trust. Respect to you

Initiate

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:51 am » by Astroboy777

jetxvii wrote:
dlslith wrote:Jet, can you pm?

I am not aware of any PMing device.. I only just figured out a signature picture, I don't know alot about this site still..(even though I have been here 3 years) so the answer would be unfortunately not.

Well, I've just joined this site and don't know how to do to much yet, I would like to post the new documentary, 'I know what I saw' on stageVU, but don't know where I can post it? And even if I can post stuff from stageVU? Would some nice intelligent person help me... :flop:

Thanks! Peace
Last edited by Astroboy777 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
.................................Image

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:52 am » by Spock

I sent Jet your message.

PreviousNext