HI.I want to talk about absolutely nothing

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 pm » by Aardvaaks

Good point made here and to continue further; if you look at many a forum topics on subject matter related to if you like core subjects on a conspiracy website, bread and butter material, the interest generated is pitiful.

EG
declassified-ufo-invasion-at-rendlesham-t61247.html
white-house-ufo-disclosure-petition-steve-bassett-57-min-new-t60493.html
mars-track-system-water-t61154.html
ongoing-petition-in-uk-ufo-and-extraterrestrial-disclosure-t61248.html

Yes the last one here is somewhat 'sour grapes' but why no interest in something so important or is it just apathy!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 pm » by Deuem

I actually tried to post nothing, but DTV won't let one do that!

Your message contains too few characters.

So much for nothing......is noting, just infinity in reverse?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 pm » by Iamthatiam

aardvaaks wrote:Good point made here and to continue further; if you look at many a forum topics on subject matter related to if you like core subjects on a conspiracy website, bread and butter material, the interest generated is pitiful.

EG

Yes the last one here is somewhat 'sour grapes' but why no interest in something so important or is it just apathy!

All the above..

Hundred % agreed!!!

Aard, :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 pm » by Giusdude

aardvaaks wrote:Good point made here and to continue further; if you look at many a forum topics on subject matter related to if you like core subjects on a conspiracy website, bread and butter material, the interest generated is pitiful.

EG

This has been my point of view for quite a while now, aard.
I've written many "ironic" posts on the subject.... If the thread contains anything of relevance, it will die by the end of page one.
If, however, the thread happens to be centered on jebuz, or elenin, or one of the multitude of scammers, or lizards, or youtube garbage (see where I'm going with this?), them rest assured it will go on for pages and pages.
Such is the nature of the dtv beast, apparently...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 pm » by Iamthatiam

giusdude wrote:

EG

This has been my point of view for quite a while now, aard.
I've written many "ironic" posts on the subject.... If the thread contains anything of relevance, it will die by the end of page one.
If, however, the thread happens to be centered on jebuz, or elenin, or one of the multitude of scammers, or lizards, or youtube garbage (see where I'm going with this?), them rest assured it will go on for pages and pages.

Willya allow me to add just a few words?

This BEAST (Ignorance) is world wide spread man, dtv's infection isnt something to be blamed on it, DTV!!! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm » by Deuem

giusdude wrote:I've written many "ironic" posts on the subject.... If the thread contains anything of relevance, it will die by the end of page one.

Your rule in case you misplaced it:
From giusdude: I have just come up with a new DTV equation : level of bullshit in thread (LBT) is directly proportional to popularity of thread (POT). hence LBT=POT divided by DTV.

Deuem :cheers:

ps/ At this moment I have nothing else to say, even to myself. By saying nothing, I am saying something, so I think I broke my own rule. This is confusing. :?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm » by Aardvaaks

Iamthat, GiusDude deuem :flop: Perhpas its all cyclical and there will be a turn around whereby all the fringe, conjectual, original threads are given the proper due attention to propagate that they deserve, because I fear if not then people will go elsewhere or become more dissolusioned/frustrated with this site.

I know things have changed thats the nature of the beast, you click on a headline and an advert appears, well its better than we the readers having to pay for the pleasure, but it does appear that some of the subject matter here is concentrated absurd repetition and often written by the same person.

I hope we echo what a lot of folk are thinking :cheers:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Previous