HI MY FELLOW MEMBERS

Initiate

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 pm » by Leonidas1977

2020vision wrote:
leonidas1977 wrote:your all fkd in the head, here is me genuinly trying to get rid of a bow, and ur all on about assasinating every fucker jeeees

IN FULL CAPS-----EBAY!-----------NOT DTV!---------- :cheers: :peace:

if 2012 does happen bro, your gona be one of the sat crying hush lil baby go to sleep.
i bet you couldnt even hunt a can of tinned salmon.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 pm » by Slith

Use it on these people I mentioned, then I'll but it for 1 Quid. Store it in my ex's house after I use it on her and we're good to go. Deal?
hehehe

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 pm » by Leonidas1977

dlslith wrote:Use it on these people I mentioned, then I'll but it for 1 Quid. Store it in my ex's house after I use it on her and we're good to go. Deal?
hehehe

love you bro love you, but you do know the best way to get rid of a ex is fk her sister or mother let them do the killing :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:27 pm » by Slith

leonidas1977 wrote:
dlslith wrote:Use it on these people I mentioned, then I'll but it for 1 Quid. Store it in my ex's house after I use it on her and we're good to go. Deal?
hehehe

love you bro love you, but you do know the best way to get rid of a ex is fk her sister or mother let them do the killing :cheers:

She has no sister, her mom is dead 20 years. I ain't going there. She would be more stiff than me. (oh shit, did I just say that?)
But she did hook up with a woman. hmmm. I could do that. After all, she never let me watch! WTF. :mrgreen:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Previous