Hi There all - new member.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 1:57 pm » by Electrobadgr


brothach wrote:Cheers guys, :)

The daunting part was joining...I tend to have a healthy amount of paranoia :nails: (doesn't mean they're not after me...lol) so lets hope the black hats dont come a-knockin if it all turns pear shaped! :ohno:

Some background info:
Male
From Oz (downunder)
Ex-military (aviation engineer)
Level Head
Logic Based
I want to believe (and do) but still haven't seen the 'money shot' although the circumstantial evidence speaks volumes!

Believe what you may ask? To be honest I had no idea of some of the crazy shit that goes on till I came here (a while ago to lurk). Some takes a big stretch to swallow...some is plain as day. I dont think we will know anything until it all happens, though it is fun to speculate! :think:

Cheers :cheers:

Brothach :sunny:

edit for spelling


welcome man :cheers: good to have an aussie contributor, especially in light of the new net regulations coming into force there, will be good to hear 1st hand whats going on (providing this site isn't blocked :peep: )
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:00 pm » by Electrobadgr


kerrblur2 wrote:WELCOME TO FUN HOUSE FUCKER! LOL! j/p man this is a Great and entertaining yet educational place! your going to love it here!!! Were all here to help you. Aloha! *Salute*


nice avatar kerrblur :flop: hope ur nips are suitably oiled? :sunny:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am
Location: Oz

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 pm » by Brothach


electrobadgr wrote:welcome man :cheers: good to have an aussie contributor, especially in light of the new net regulations coming into force there, will be good to hear 1st hand whats going on (providing this site isn't blocked :peep: )


Yeah I've been watching that one with mouth agape for a little while now :o
Here was me thinking I lived in a civilised country!

For many years we have called ourselves 'The Lucky Country' for a whole bunch of different reasons (funny thing is, that saying first originated from a bloke saying we were the lucky country because we are so ignorant living in the backwaters here!) but I think when the firewall goes up we wont feel so lucky. :help:
The sad part is they will do it no matter how much we kick and scream...you see someone has to look out for the children! I always thought that was the :censored: parents job!

:yell:
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4204
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:54 pm » by Aragajag


Hi Brotach, am from Brisbane was in the army for a short stint in the early 80's alot of hurry and wait going on.
The internet censorship has nothing to do with looking out for the kids in my opinion it is about stopping free speech or having total control over it, I think commercially and for control they would rather us use a company portal like an xbox or ps3 with only said companies info available.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am
Location: Oz

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:04 pm » by Brothach


aragajag wrote:Hi Brotach, am from Brisbane was in the army for a short stint in the early 80's alot of hurry and wait going on.
The internet censorship has nothing to do with looking out for the kids in my opinion it is about stopping free speech or having total control over it, I think commercially and for control they would rather us use a company portal like an xbox or ps3 with only said companies info available.


Trust me my tongue was firmly in my cheek there! I agree completely!

I cant believe the list will compiled from complained about websites either! There is plenty to complain about on the net but not to the point of banning it! Did we lose a war or something? Sad part is I dont know that we can stop it.

:sunny:
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2531
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm » by Kerrblur2


electrobadgr wrote: nice avatar kerrblur :flop: hope ur nips are suitably oiled? :sunny:


LOL! think it fancies me just fine ill find the oil, lol sometimes i dream ill get one of them freeky-deeky girls that like some nastiness with the pic, lol HAHA now theres something that need disclosure right there! will it? will it not!? heh PM's are open 24/7 ladies lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4204
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm » by Aragajag


brothach wrote:
aragajag wrote:Hi Brotach, am from Brisbane was in the army for a short stint in the early 80's alot of hurry and wait going on.
The internet censorship has nothing to do with looking out for the kids in my opinion it is about stopping free speech or having total control over it, I think commercially and for control they would rather us use a company portal like an xbox or ps3 with only said companies info available.


Trust me my tongue was firmly in my cheek there! I agree completely!

I cant believe the list will compiled from complained about websites either! There is plenty to complain about on the net but not to the point of banning it! Did we lose a war or something? Sad part is I dont know that we can stop it.

:sunny:


To many a-pathetic people who will not look or think for themselves is why censorship will not be stopped, it is easier to be led than to stumble along finding your own path and the sad part about Oz is what a great con job has been done in such a short time. Everyone is " I am ok so screw you Jack" to scared to stand up and be counted, I was brought up to look after your mates not to play games and screw everyone to make a single day better for yourself. Sorry for the rant its your thread, again hello and welcome to the loony bin.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am
Location: Oz

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm » by Brothach


aragajag wrote:...Everyone is " I am ok so screw you Jack" to scared to stand up and be counted...


Yeah the 'she'll be right mate' attitude will be our downfall!


:sunny:
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13734
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 pm » by domdabears


welcome to the forum
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Sweden

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 3:50 am » by Futuju


if you want to get in to a blocked site just use a proxy in another country


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook