Hi There all - new member.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 5:42 am » by Wolfbane7272

welcome to the cirque de solei of vastly different opinions lol ..I myself am inclined to believe that extraterrestials are here already and that it dsoesnt matter if one can prove it or not I have seen some things in my time and they defy logic and common sense I tried ruling most of it out by way of j. allen hyneks book for ufo investigators but to no avail .I am not opposed to logic as it is a measure by which our world works but when dealing with paranormal activity one needs to be a little more open minded then the average arm chair carl sagan lol welcome again I look forward to your posts and comments

cheers

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 am » by Princessleia

Hello and welcome!!! I'm sure you will fit right in! :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 am » by Gary19702

brothach wrote:Cheers guys, :)

The daunting part was joining...I tend to have a healthy amount of paranoia :nails: (doesn't mean they're not after me...lol) so lets hope the black hats dont come a-knockin if it all turns pear shaped! :ohno:

Some background info:
Male
From Oz (downunder)
Ex-military (aviation engineer)
Level Head
Logic Based
I want to believe (and do) but still haven't seen the 'money shot' although the circumstantial evidence speaks volumes!

Believe what you may ask? To be honest I had no idea of some of the crazy shit that goes on till I came here (a while ago to lurk). Some takes a big stretch to swallow...some is plain as day. I dont think we will know anything until it all happens, though it is fun to speculate! :think:

Cheers :cheers:

Brothach :sunny:

edit for spelling

wlecome to the madhouse, as I'm sure you've been warned properly! lol! nice to meet ya, I'm sure you'll get on well here :flop: :cheers:

Writer

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 am » by Brothach

Thank you all for the wonderfully warm welcome!

:hugging:

:sunny:
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 pm » by -Marduk-

brothach wrote:Thank you all for the wonderfully warm welcome!

:hugging:

:sunny:

Welcome to "Wonderland", Brothach :twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 am » by shadowreborn

Well welcome, me to am a new member here. I come from Above top secret ;)

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 am » by I2haveseen

Brothach wrote:Cheers guys, :)

The daunting part was joining...I tend to have a healthy amount of paranoia :nails: (doesn't mean they're not after me...lol) so lets hope the black hats dont come a-knockin if it all turns pear shaped! :ohno:

Some background info:
Male
From Oz (downunder)
Ex-military (aviation engineer)
Level Head
Logic Based
I want to believe (and do) but still haven't seen the 'money shot' although the circumstantial evidence speaks volumes!

Believe what you may ask? To be honest I had no idea of some of the crazy shit that goes on till I came here (a while ago to lurk). Some takes a big stretch to swallow...some is plain as day. I dont think we will know anything until it all happens, though it is fun to speculate! :think:

Cheers :cheers:

Brothach :sunny:

edit for spelling

:hiho: Read your thoughtS. You be fine here. and just one bit of advice...... 8 to 10:30 EST...... Pain in the arse to get online here (servers? ) in OZ. :bang; other than that, G8 site :flop: Welcome aboard.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 am » by Cambay411

Hey, i apologize for coming on someone elses thread and asking this but I can figure out how to start a new topic for some reason lol. Where did "Start New Topic" go?

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 am » by Akashicrebel

Brothacha wrote:Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 pm Namaste freaks, geeks and fringe dwellers,

I have been a long time lurker and decided it was time to join and add my opinions as well.....

ooooooooooooooooh really :alien51: well that didn't come up so well, eh?

shadwreborn wrote:Well welcome, me to am a new member here. I come from Above top secret ;)

welcome shadowreborn, just dont bother to tell us why you come from ATS, we already now.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 am » by I2haveseen

Akashicrebel wrote:
Brothacha wrote:Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 pm Namaste freaks, geeks and fringe dwellers,

I have been a long time lurker and decided it was time to join and add my opinions as well.....

ooooooooooooooooh really :alien51: well that didn't come up so well, eh?

shadwreborn wrote:Well welcome, me to am a new member here. I come from Above top secret ;)

welcome shadowreborn, just dont bother to tell us why you come from ATS, we already now.

LMFAO :flop:
Thought about a similar comment on the 'ATS' thing but hassend agaist it (don';t want scare the newby)........

:mrcool: Jk shadwreborn :hiho:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

PreviousNext