Hi There all - new member.

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 am » by Brothach

Namaste freaks, geeks and fringe dwellers,

I have been a long time lurker and decided it was time to join and add my opinions as well.

I have found this to be a great site! Lots of great info and some real characters to keep me entertained!

Thanx all...I look forward to our future interactions.

Brothach. :sunny:
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 am » by Hesop

Welcome to the club!
New faces are always welcome, after we get to know you, we'll let you know for how long. Haha, just kidding!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:39 am » by Lowsix

brothach wrote:Namaste freaks, geeks and fringe dwellers,

I have been a long time lurker and decided it was time to join and add my opinions as well.

I have found this to be a great site! Lots of great info and some real characters to keep me entertained!

Thanx all...I look forward to our future interactions.

Brothach. :sunny:

lol hey man, (or woman) Welcome.

Dont mind the threads that occasionally go south.
You will NOT be included in the madness.

That's reserved for a special few.

Most people recognize that, but it may appear daunting.
(its just an illusion)

Welcome though for sure.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:59 am » by Brothach

Cheers guys, :)

The daunting part was joining...I tend to have a healthy amount of paranoia :nails: (doesn't mean they're not after me...lol) so lets hope the black hats dont come a-knockin if it all turns pear shaped! :ohno:

Some background info:
Male
From Oz (downunder)
Ex-military (aviation engineer)
Level Head
Logic Based
I want to believe (and do) but still haven't seen the 'money shot' although the circumstantial evidence speaks volumes!

Believe what you may ask? To be honest I had no idea of some of the crazy shit that goes on till I came here (a while ago to lurk). Some takes a big stretch to swallow...some is plain as day. I dont think we will know anything until it all happens, though it is fun to speculate! :think:

Cheers :cheers:

Brothach :sunny:

edit for spelling
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:10 am » by Lucidlemondrop

:flop:

Hey!

Hope to see ya around!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:14 am » by Slith

brothach,
Look forward to your contributions,

Cheers,
Te... sorry, Slith

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 am » by Futuju

welcome to the site or maybe you should welcome me (im somewhat new)
brothach wrote:The daunting part was joining...I tend to have a healthy amount of paranoia :nails: (doesn't mean they're not after me...lol) so lets hope the black hats dont come a-knockin if it all turns pear shaped! :ohno:

Holy shit they were hats now!? how come i didnt know that :ohno:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 5:31 am » by Lowsix

brothach wrote:Cheers guys, :)

The daunting part was joining...I tend to have a healthy amount of paranoia :nails: (doesn't mean they're not after me...lol) so lets hope the black hats dont come a-knockin if it all turns pear shaped! :ohno:

Some background info:
Male
From Oz (downunder)
Ex-military (aviation engineer)
Level Head
Logic Based
I want to believe (and do) but still haven't seen the 'money shot' although the circumstantial evidence speaks volumes!

Believe what you may ask? To be honest I had no idea of some of the crazy shit that goes on till I came here (a while ago to lurk). Some takes a big stretch to swallow...some is plain as day. I dont think we will know anything until it all happens, though it is fun to speculate! :think:

Cheers :cheers:

edit for spelling

I cannot think of a better fit to our little corner of hell.
Logic based, level headed dude.....you are in for a wild ride.
No doubt you will be called a disinfo agent since you are ex Mil...lol

BUT...it is your responsibility to fight for the truth when you recognize it or have a perspective that sheds light on subjects. So jump in the fight and get some bruises.

Way more fun than you may think.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 6:02 am » by Brothach

Thanx Low...lol at the disinfo agent comment! I have seen a few of those threads and they never cease to crack me up!
I have no doubt that they (disinfo dicks) exist and should be strung up for what they do but we will never really be sure who they are.
Disinfo in my experience (edit: opinion) contains just enough of the actual truth so as to appear real...but has a slight tint of the absurd so anyone who tries to tell the story looks like a loon! Our job is to strip away the absurdity to reveal the core of truth...logic and level headedness will always be the best means of acheiving this.
As for me being one, well...I refer to my previous comment that we will never really know...i can assure everyone that my military time was short and benign, filled with meaningless drills and rules aimed at breaking my spirit so as to build me back up in the 'soldier' image. I hated most of it passionately and was very glad to leave...I dont regret doing it though as some of it was really fun! I dont have any secrets to tell...I was a shitkicker, but jeez I wish I did!
On the other hand a relative of mine has seen some stuff! Very high up in Mil Security and now advises the govt as a civvy. The story is that he witnessed aliens first hand in a military setting (in the US or in the company of US mil over here...cant remember). He only told the story when very drunk one night and wouldn't repeat the story ever again. When asked about it he would joke 'I could tell you but then I would have to shred you.' This all happened when I was much younger and I remember it rocking my world. I have absoluteley no doubt it was truth and hope he tells the story again (he is about to fall off the perch) but i'm not holding my breath! Bet he could tell us what is at Pine Gap and Exmouth among others!

Cheers all

Einstein

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 7:19 am » by Kerrblur2

WELCOME TO FUN HOUSE FUCKER! LOL! j/p man this is a Great and entertaining yet educational place! your going to love it here!!! Were all here to help you. Aloha! *Salute*
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Next