Hidden Human History

Writer

PostFri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 am » by qwertz4711

There are quite a few things that really bother me:

1. All this is presented in a matter of fact tone but where is the proof for all off this? Where does this "secret knowledge" come from?

2. This animation totally negates the divine nature of Jesus Christ. Be your own god is pretty much what the snake (Satan) said to Adam and Eve.

3. Who paid for all this? This one hour animation must have cost at least 10000 Bucks. Who has so much money and is willing to spend it with no profit whatsoever?

So, in summary, there is "secret knowledge", "egyptian mythology", "anti-christianity" and "alot of money".

Think about it and you will understand.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 am » by Truthdefender

Constabul wrote:Image
WaTch

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

The info in this video is right up my alley. And the irony of you posting it Conts is also not lost on me. Sorry I missed it last year. You're a complex interesting fellow. :D Good times. :cheers:
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 6:32 am » by Truthdefender

qwertz4711 wrote:There are quite a few things that really bother me:

1. All this is presented in a matter of fact tone but where is the proof for all off this? Where does this "secret knowledge" come from?

2. This animation totally negates the divine nature of Jesus Christ. Be your own god is pretty much what the snake (Satan) said to Adam and Eve.

3. Who paid for all this? This one hour animation must have cost at least 10000 Bucks. Who has so much money and is willing to spend it with no profit whatsoever?

So, in summary, there is "secret knowledge", "egyptian mythology", "anti-christianity" and "alot of money".

Think about it and you will understand.

Hey, this guy's cool too! :mrgreen: I think I'm just gonna start clownin the world and those in it. Praising the one who lives outside it. Blinders on to blend in---------------- :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 am » by mediasorcery

um yeh, kinda new agey, watch out for memes people, dont swallow just anything.
i enjoyd though anyways,

wat is the symbol on the podium of the jabba mouthed cartoon guy? is that an eye in the middle???

thoth re incarnated as melchizidek? oh come on, seriously???

it reaks of new age bs lol.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcery wrote:um yeh, kinda new agey, watch out for memes people, dont swallow just anything.
i enjoyd though anyways,

wat is the symbol on the podium of the jabba mouthed cartoon guy? is that an eye in the middle???

thoth re incarnated as melchizidek? oh come on, seriously???

it reaks of new age bs lol.

New agey to the extreme! Early on when they go to 'Lemuria' I almost laughed out loud. Lemuria, once a hypothetical scientific theory has degraded to occult mythology relayed by channelers. And to have it spouted by an 'adherent to sound logic and reason' I thought I might piss myself. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 4:02 am » by Temps13

'Never trust a greek',Iwanci? haha that made me laugh..I only know four greeks or half greeks & they do all seem to be dodgy..oh god dont wanna sound racist
I am wondering what proof we have that Jesus Christ really existed? I mean I'm 50% inclined to believe it..
& we have the Priory of Sion saying they guard the bloodline & that its the same bloodline as Adam (down to Joseph)..
but then I hear it could be rehashed Hindu stuff..like Krishna was crucified et cetera & the story of Jesus was rehashed by the Judaic & Greeks..
I dont know what to think-do we have any proof that Jesus was a real person?If he was,I admire his teachings..
Although Im anti any sort of organised religion..
I dont think this thread has taken off yet..(will it ever?)
Hidden history-theres so much of it!
I couldnt get into the annoying little cartoon guy format
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous