Hidden Obamacare Secret RFID Implants by 2013

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 pm » by Spock

I guess this is old news, but I just heard about it a few minutes ago...

Anyway, for mores sources and to help look up the legitimacy of this claim, just Google Mandatory RFID Chip March 2013 and help see if there is really something to this.

Thanks!

"Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:I guess this is old news, but I just heard about it a few minutes ago...

Anyway, for mores sources and to help look up the legitimacy of this claim, just Google Mandatory RFID Chip March 2013 and help see if there is really something to this.

Thanks!

"Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

Disgusting how the politicians can secretly slide in laws around a main theme and get away with it. :top:

If proves you are :owned: by the "ptb"
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 pm » by Spock

Circa 2000 years ago
The Book of Revelation Chapter 13 verses 16 & 17

John on the Isle of Patmos wrote:16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 pm » by Soulofgoa604

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"
What the F* seriously... lol that's weak man.
Quote of the year.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 pm » by Mediasorcerer

Does this mean the beast turns out to be a machine, maybe with ai? Interesting post Spock. :flop:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 1:19 am » by FullDisclosure

Every time I hear of these stories I cannot help but wonder how they would implant those in 307,000,000 KICKING AND SCREAMING individuals? How many people regularly see a doctor? How many of those doctors could be secretly "in on it" by implanting those chips without the patient's knowledge? How many would do that without going public?

Just a few obvious thoughts....

I try not to troll, but sometimes people just fucking deserve it.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 am » by Bleever

I aint bein chipped....
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.