Highways of death

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm » by Neromaniac

I'm just going to state what's been becoming more and more obvious to me.
The highways and interstates that are made to entrap us. Have you noticed the irregularly large retaining walls, impassable barriers, no exits for miles? The countless and constant construction going everywhere. At least here in Oregon.
What's unnerving is the fact that if and "when" there is a catastrophic attack or false flag. The roads will be packed and impassable.
The authorities simply state its meant for safety. Either for us or property. It's not. And with the construction being planned and handled so terribly. It's as if they are relying on a traffic jam to aide in their entrapment of us. The roadways are consistently jammed and easily manipulated.

Is it possible that TPTB are relying on our highways to hinder our escape?
Even more and more country roads are now gated to hinder a wilderness escape.
Vehicular travel will be hard if not impossible to achieve in chaos.
Our we in fact being channeled like animals to slaughter?

Think about this as you drive today. Think about what youde be faced with during a crisis if your in your car.

TPTB are not stupid and thus I believe are using our only real travel means against us.
An event can and will turn our roadways into veins of death.
What can we do? We will be stranded and preyed upon.

Just some thoughts for ya. Just remember we are not the beasts they portray us to be. We are the love they hate. Think before you choose your path. The simplest answer is usuall the best.

Oh and if you do drive a lot like me. Go over possible escape routes on your commute. Or pheasable crossings that have low fences or passable terrain. Your initial escape will either be your surviving or you and yours dying.

Be strong and be courageous because we are in for the fight of humanity.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm » by Bigbeader

I think you're right. :nails:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » by Simpletruths10

if i lived in oregon i sure would not be living is portland, i would live in the outskirts...i like the fact that there is no sales tax in oregon.....yes if there was an emergency everyone in portland would die, due to traffic congestion.....

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm » by Neromaniac

Yes I know. I live way on the outskirts with a multitude of water supplies and aquifers.
Just notice the obvious looming catastrophic roadway conditions.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 am » by Pindz

interesting :nails: :nwo:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am » by Redwoodrick

I live in Ca and have already plotted my escape route.I take for granted that the roads will be jammed or otherwise impassable at various points,so my escape plan (to get to the Sierra Nevada mountains) is an off road dirt bike.In my pack I will have bolt cutters,gas siphoning materials,first aid etc.
I think a dirt bike or aircraft would be the only way out of the cities and suburbs.Then when I am closer to the mountains I scavenge/loot (stores) for survival gear and make a hidden stash I can carry up into the mountains a bit at a time.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 12:06 am » by G3n3sis

Its actually part of the United Nations Wildlands Project for America. The Wildlands project is designed to enclose the highways so that more and more of the land will be off limits to americans. Eventually, these huge sectors will be off-limits and the highways will be heavily monitored, restricting where you go and how you go about traveling. Also keep in mind the huge new corridors which will be built and more tolls put in place.

Finally, new stack-em and pack-em accommodation will be put along some of these large corridors and there will be condensed population zones. The rewilding has already begun.

Checkout the Biodiversity Map and you will see what I mean, also read the huge Biodiversity manifesto.

http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/wilderness ... roject.htm
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am » by Explorer

It's your country doing this. It's your money paying for it. It's your choice to let it happen.
So where are your cajones? Mexico?
You have the power to stop this and all the people know how to do is talk.
Will you be that way when they take your kids? They already have your home. Now they are taking your dignity.
Sheep welcome to your new world order farmland. Don't worry about excess population . They are taking care of that for you too!
Peace and love, PLEASE WAKE UP!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 am » by Cornbread714

Escape to where?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Next