Reptilian Hillary Clinton Caught Shapeshifting !

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 12:28 am » by Mozi!!a

harryjackson wrote:No Demob

No. I believe its the coming from the human race. I believe there like energy vampires and its the media and mind control of secret socities who tune them into our energy,even religions and obelisks from old times to bells in churches and to modern day digital arials and harrp.We are being drained of the energy that can make us realise our own self and the power we really have. We have to switch it off,cut off their supply somehow.

But that is if we are not crazy ?

here is a quote boon has thx :flop:

in a world gone mad,only a lunatic is truly insane

but i also know what you mean. :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 am » by Nytemere

Sorry to me it just looks like a bad quality video. I've seen it on hundreds of YouTube videos.

Are you basing all of your reptilian claims on bad quality videos and slow-motion ones of them licking their lips after eating a burger, or speaking for a prolonged time and needing to moisten to lips, or have you ever seen one live doing something like this? Just a question.

You'd think the people she was talking to would have went, "Am I dreaming or did she just turn into Harvey Dent there for a couple seconds?"
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 am » by Harryjackson

nytemere wrote:Sorry to me it just looks like a bad quality video. I've seen it on hundreds of YouTube videos.

Are you basing all of your reptilian claims on bad quality videos and slow-motion ones of them licking their lips after eating a burger, or speaking for a prolonged time and needing to moisten to lips, or have you ever seen one live doing something like this? Just a question.

You'd think the people she was talking to would have went, "Am I dreaming or did she just turn into Harvey Dent there for a couple seconds?"

I fk love those people who quote Jefferson. why dont ye go buy yeslf a sexslave and join him ?

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 am » by Nytemere

harryjackson wrote:I fk love those people who quote Jefferson. why dont ye go buy yeslf a sexslave and join him ?

This is relevant to the thread or my post how?

Moving on. Back on topic, please.
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 am » by Liveecarbme

The entire issue of shapeshifting lizard people is both intriguing and bewildering. What i find most curious is the fact that these apparent "holographic maladies" tend to occur with the same people all the time. That alone is a freaky coincidence. Regardless of the validity or veracity of the claims of David Icke and his ilk-the odds of the same type of technological glitch occurring to the same person ove rthe same period of time is suspicious. However, the recent advent and switch by major networks to a digital relay versus analog can give cause for pause-technical gremlins rather than actual ones-I'd be interested to see if the old time movie/analog footage has any similar anomalies.
Either was the revealing of one's reptilian brain and mindset as manifesting in tranference thru the media(um) of TV is odd if not downright scary.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 am » by The57ironman

yup yup yup .......shape shifting ...... :badair:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 am » by Will69ease

Convinced me.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 am » by Will69ease

nytemere wrote:
harryjackson wrote:I fk love those people who quote Jefferson. why dont ye go buy yeslf a sexslave and join him ?

This is relevant to the thread or my post how?

Moving on. Back on topic, please.

How this get to be "your thread"?
Chime in Pindz young buddy.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 am » by Troll2rocks

I think Pindz has far to much access to David Icke material.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 am » by Pointman

pindz wrote:EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE

So that would explain the pixel break-up in it's hair! It's not that it is shape shifting but rather it's hologram unit out of sync with the camera? :think:

PreviousNext