Reptilian Hillary Clinton Caught Shapeshifting !

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm » by Pindz

pindz wrote:Image

pindz wrote:Image

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 pm » by Phaeton

mumin wrote:
otomon wrote:Nice editing job,whats software did the guy use to make that effect?

This time I won't tell Pindz, because I know he'll just start insulting me and I don't want to be the reason for him to break the forum rules...

Every single video that Pindz has ever posted where he shows us people shapeshifting, it's just because of how video compression works. (the same as those big pixely squares you get when you save a picture as a low quality JGP)

All you need is to talk to Pindz on a webcam, record the conversation, post that video which will have LOADS of those very same video compression artifacts. Would that be irrefutable proof that Pindz is a reptilian as well?

Lol.. the only response pindzy pooh can give to a critical reaction to his shit is 'Disinfo'!!
For we all know, he is the Disinfo police.. :clapper:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wb1lE3TlcjE&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wb1lE3TlcjE&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm » by Daemonfoe

i'm 100% with pindz on this one. hillary is a lizard.

new digital signal keeps messing up the holograms, that's why you won't see it a whole lot in pre-digital media.

someone should snatch that bitch's earrings and break the hologram!
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 3:08 pm » by Phaeton

Well Ill tell you this, Id love to beat that woman silly. Im a peaceful man and wont normally hit a woman.. but Id make an exception for her (and the whole presidential clique to be honest [Biff Clinton, Bush sr. + jr.] plus that mf Barroso from the EU). Oh the pure joy of just thinking about it.. :twisted:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm » by Pindz

daemonfoe wrote:i'm 100% with pindz on this one. hillary is a lizard.

new digital signal keeps messing up the holograms, that's why you won't see it a whole lot in pre-digital media.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 pm » by Pundz

Haha! here we go again!

Pindz, you're really are a crocodildo. For now on, i'm calling you CROCODILDO.

Yeah, i know what you're gonna answer :
"fuck you you studid reptilian jew disinfo agent"
PINDZ : " I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, THIS THREAD SUCKS BIGTIME "

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:08 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 pm » by Pundz

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm » by Pindz

GREAT POST PUNDZ ! if you look closely you can see there "OIL SPILL FALSE FLAG" thread (thats my work too) i must be a pain in the NWO´s ass for real :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 pm » by Pundz

pindz wrote:GREAT POST PUNDZ ! if you look closely you can see there "OIL SPILL FALSE FLAG" thread (thats my work too) i must be a pain in the NWO´s ass for real :cheers:

Yeah, i think NWO got nothing else to do than google "CROCODILDO", between two fema camp settlements.

PreviousNext