HILLARY CLINTON TO RESIGN HILLARY CLINTON TO RESIGN

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am » by Boondox681

better the devil you know than the devil you don't
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 8:11 am » by Haljalikeakik

goddamn!!!
one ugly woman!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 8:16 am » by Redwoodrick

dlslith wrote:Feel free to contibute Eve, but also feel free to blend in. We've got some really great folks on this site. I'm sure you have much to contribute. Go with the flow, not with an agenda. Please.

I am woman hear me roar, I am man hear me grunt. Who F'ken cares. Lets just talk

Slith

Feel free to voice your opinion in forum,Eve,and dont let people tell you what direction to take it.Moderators on this site (not all of em) sometimes act like they have more say than they do.You have not broken any rules.Ignore the control bullsheet.
Oh an btw I do not agree with all of your posts at all but I wouldnt tryt to tell you what to say :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 am » by evesmedusa

Off topic.

Just to clear up any paranoid delusions of conspiracy, My name is Eve, and I'm married to a member of DiscloseTV who posts frequently on the site. We both use the same BT broadband line and have the same ISP - He took advice from one of the senior mods before I joined, so that every thing was clear, I can't believe that other couples are not posting here!

Still, I will take on board the advice offered about ball breaking whilst still a new girl on the site - I feel that I know most of your characters, since I've been sitting in on my hubby's postings for a few months - hence I may have given the wrong impression with my confidence in certain posts.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Eve.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, aloud.
Coco Chanel.

Previous