Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 am » by Simpletruths10

HILLARY CLINTON TO RESIGN HILLARY CLINTON TO RESIGN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_oIJm85Po

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 2:09 am » by Newdawnrising

Told ya so! The Exodus.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 am » by evesmedusa

So, Queen Bitch of the Universe may step down - I don't know why, but 'rats leaving the sinking ship comes to mind' - this woman has put back the concept of women in politics by a few hundred years (like Thatcher did in the U.K.) she should have kicked her old man into touch after the 'blowjob' affair and stood on her own two feet - but no, she clung onto his coat-tails hoping to become the first woman President of the U.S. - Someone should have told her:
"Be yourself - not your husbands clone with tit's!".

Eve.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, aloud.
Coco Chanel.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 am » by Newdawnrising

The General Mc Chrystal resignation, Emanuel resignation, now Hillary Clinton. Who ever is backing Obama, they have these people running for home. IMO there is something big going on. Also Bill Clinton maybe close to death, he don't look so good. So many politicians have left office through dishonor and mystery over the past two years, like Sarah Palin, That cheating Edwards guy, Gov. Spitzer the prostitute lover and the list goes on and on. I don't remember seeing, or hearing anything this crazy in the political world, ever. It all seems like one big joke sometimes.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 am » by Brometheus

"Maybe because she knows the whole country will collapse."

I don't like the sound of that. However if the economy does not collapse, and just continues with this slow recovery for the next 10 years then it'll be one less crook inside the while house.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 3:14 am » by Slith

evesmedusa wrote:So, Queen Bitch of the Universe may step down - I don't know why, but 'rats leaving the sinking ship comes to mind' - this woman has put back the concept of women in politics by a few hundred years (like Thatcher did in the U.K.) she should have kicked her old man into touch after the 'blowjob' affair and stood on her own two feet - but no, she clung onto his coat-tails hoping to become the first woman President of the U.S. - Someone should have told her:
"Be yourself - not your husbands clone with tit's!".

Eve.

So, what exactly are you trying to say? 10-12 posts, everyone of them, in someones grill. We wouldn't want this to be a dead issue allready. But I'll let it go. ya know?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 am » by Slith

Feel free to contibute Eve, but also feel free to blend in. We've got some really great folks on this site. I'm sure you have much to contribute. Go with the flow, not with an agenda. Please.

I am woman hear me roar, I am man hear me grunt. Who F'ken cares. Lets just talk

Slith

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 am » by Newdawnrising

Slith! you got my grilled cheese sandwich done yet? :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 am » by Mozi!!a

what slith is saying
eve thats what i also ment but not like this.

good loocking out slith :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 am » by Eldorado

newdawnrising wrote:The General Mc Chrystal resignation, Emanuel resignation, now Hillary Clinton. Who ever is backing Obama, they have these people running for home. IMO there is something big going on. Also Bill Clinton maybe close to death, he don't look so good. So many politicians have left office through dishonor and mystery over the past two years, like Sarah Palin, That cheating Edwards guy, Gov. Spitzer the prostitute lover and the list goes on and on. I don't remember seeing, or hearing anything this crazy in the political world, ever. It all seems like one big joke sometimes.

Guess that all seeing eye is shining pretty hard. Lucifer is awakening and is PISSED OFF!!! :shooting:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Next