Himmlers Occult Library

Initiate

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:00 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Wasn't sure where to put this, so if i'm in the wrong forum let me know! Or move to a better heading.

Yes, it's reported Heinrich Himmler had the most thorough and largest occult library ever amassed. I can't find what happened to it. Did the SS burn it all? Was it not ever found in any of the secret caches the Nazi had throughout Germany?
I'm quite interested in finding a a list of the books in that library. I've searched on and off for years, but so far I havent come across a scratch of anything tangible.

Anyone have any clues? Help is appreciated, thanx!

:twisted:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 am » by -Marduk-

Nice thread !!!

Well itz only a speculation, but I'm pretty sure Himmlers library contained volumes of Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels, Karl Maria Wiligut, Guido von List, Rudolf von Sebottendorf, Otto Rahn and Hanns Hörbiger (etc).

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:37 am » by Temps13

There was something on here the other day about a book the Ahnenerbendienst wanted from Tibet..some history of the world..I forget the title.Marduk probably knows which one I mean
I just jotted down those names for future researching.. good stuff
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 2:25 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Still not finding out much on this "library", it's almost more mythical than physical. Did the Soldiers move it to some other storage facility before the Americans or Russians could grab them up. Were they burnt up in the fires that the fleeing soldiers set? Or blown up? Did local citizens grab them up? I'd imagine they'd burn most of them. I'd like to know what was in it and just how "vast" it was.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 3:07 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 3:05 pm » by -Marduk-

What became of the contents of Himmlers secret safe hidden deep in the Wewelsburg castle vaults and removed by American special forces in 1945?

What was in the safe and what happened to the stuff..?

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 pm » by Tuor10

Us and the Yanks nicked most of the good stuff.

'Hitler's lost Relics', written by a guy called Sidney Kirkpatric - although not directly referring to Himlers occult texts, states that all material referring to the 'esoteric' was confiscated by British and American forces. They raided Germany basically, of all the good stuff.

The Nazi's knew a lot. They never sent out expeditions all over the world on futile mission's. They knew what they were looking for; and they probably found it.

Now, if we skip some decades into the future, the Americans, when they went into Iraq, were, for al intensive purposes, looking for the stuff the Nazi's couldn't find.

I would wager that the most informed group on this planet, regarding occult/ET information is the Vatican. They have stuff locked away that would blow the lid on everything, IMO.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 pm » by -Marduk-

Tuor10 wrote:Now, if we skip some decades into the future, the Americans, when they went into Iraq, were, for al intensive purposes, looking for the stuff the Nazi's couldn't find.

Yes they sacked Babylon too and what not.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm » by Tuor10

-Marduk- wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Yes they sacked Babylon too and what not.

Something that gets no air time what so ever, except in place's like DTV. I mean shit, what the hell are seal and delta force teams doing raiding museums and killing people who may or may not have known stuff? That was the first thing on the agenda before even the petroleum ministry was taken.

Esoteric my arse!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm » by Savwafair2012

Well first off I'd like to say that this was one of my high school wake-up's this and Stairway to Heaven

Great topic

:flop:

NAZI's were/are the crazzzzziest People
:mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

are they still around?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Next