Hint to the suns next cataclysmic event.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 am » by Mrmcnuggets

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110220/ts ... comweather
I find it weird that it is mentioned that this event will be within the next 11 years(as posted by the media.)

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
My great thread I found, which has caused so much drama and yet still no one has added to, but goes into why the sun is having these issues.

Some could guess HAARP could be used to 'salvage' or 'save' what necessary electronics we need.
If events get too catastrophic underground facilities are a much needed thing. :wink:
clues lead to clues and then more clues.
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 am » by Seahawk

Thank you, Mr. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 am » by Redwoodrick

Great post :flop:

But I would point out,in regards to the second link and 2012,that the coming event has nothing to do with the number ascribed by the Gregorian calendar count.The coming end of the long count as described by the Mayan astronomers is an astronomical event, a galactic alignment,and will demonstrably occur due to a visual alignment with the center of our galaxy,the so called Dark Rift.This will occur on the winter solstice of 2012.Doesn't matter if "time" as they measure it speeds up or not,nor if the calendar is accurate.Goes by higher math :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Ah yes, but my mentioned reference to 11 is to the same as the dollar bill, and NWO, controlled media ect. ect. All in all, my point, they want you to think longer than what is.

Now, in the thread it goes to talk about the reversing polarities of the sunspots, and how that will ultimately mean that the sun is towards the next major event. First one to appear that was S-N (not N-S) was 6 I think years ago.

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 10:12 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Has any body seen this also?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VywvYMSymLo
classified classified blah classified.. well plug in that mystery word, mentions underground facilities.. Any other thoughts?
:cheers: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 am » by Epicfailure

mrmcnuggets wrote:Has any body seen this also?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VywvYMSymLo
classified classified blah classified.. well plug in that mystery word, mentions underground facilities.. Any other thoughts?
:cheers: :cheers:

LMAO!!!! OMG!!!!

you are the second person in my life to tell you that the video you just posted is fake.

it is from the onion news, which is a false new casting corporation, like a sort of MAD magazine is too sketch shows....

it's fake, he is talking nothing that is real.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm » by Poe2you

Here is a relevant update to this good post:
http://www.spaceweather.com/

APPROACHING ACTIVE REGION: A significant active region is about to emerge over the sun's northeastern limb. The underlying sunspots are not yet visible from Earth, but the region's towering magnetic canopy is already in view. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) took this picture during the early hours of Feb. 23rd:

A better view is had by NASA's STEREO-B probe, stationed over the sun's eastern limb where it can see the region from top down. Recent movies beamed back by STEREO-B show flashes of extreme UV radiation and hints of magnetic instability. This could herald a period of renewed solar activity when the region turns toward Earth in the days ahead. Or the action could peter out beforehand. Stay tuned for updates.
*Think*

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm » by E6722maj

looks lively
whatever