Historic Diamond UFO Footage

Writer

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm » by Alieninlife

We all know about the typical flying saucer and cigar-shaped UFO design, but there are other types of alien vehicles visiting us from outer space. Here you have 8-9 good videos showing these Diamond-shaped crafts and nearly them all are in focus. Among these videos, one is with a hole fleet of diamond UFOs from 2006 in Wiltshire, UK. Very interesting, you should check it out: Historic Diamond UFO Fleet Footage
UFO pictures and photos
http://ufopicturesphotos.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 pm » by Funnyman46

Seems like the logical evolution of this one
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 pm » by Temps13

This is great footage,REAL CRAFT from elsewhere!
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm » by Savvymalloy

I remember seeing a documentary somewhere that said the reason there were so many videos of this type of "craft" is because of the way the light would hit the lens aperture of the camera when it zoomed in thus what you are actually seeing is the shape of the aperture mirroring itself. They repeated the experiment in a controlled enviroment and got the same result as what you see on film here.

What hasn't been explained however is what the majority of those lights in the sky really are in the first place. :think:

EDIT: I cant find the actual documentary I'm talking about... But this was the footage they originally tried to re-create.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's an example of what I mean by the light hitting the aperture and giving us that oh so familiar diamond shape.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Not saying their not UFO's bro... Just pointing out that the diamond shape we see so often on film might not be an accurate representation of what might be flying over our heads.

:cheers:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Writer

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 am » by Soosh

All of the videos linked by the original poster are fake...
All but one.
The 4th video from the top (Called "UFO found in Jinhua Zhejiang China, September 3, 2010") is in fact real footage of a Reptilian Interdimensional Hyper-Craft. It's incredibly rare to capture footage of one, given that they are the preferred transport of The Empress of Reptilia.
I have privileged knowledge regarding the reptilians and their craft, because my life-partner is a recovering Reptilian, and held a fairly high security clearance in their military before he gave it all up and decided to live in hiding on Earth.
The Reptilian Interdemensional Hyper-Craft was in China to bring The Empress to meet with the chinese government. On September 5th, after two days of bargaining, they reached a deal. The Reptilians gave the Chinese government a flying saucer in exchange for permission to exterminate half of the chinese population and replace them with Reptilian Shape-shifters, who have been seamlessly impersonating billions.
Months later, on December 30th, 2010, The Empress of Reptilia returned to China, hungry for the tender flesh of a baby human. Her forces raided orphanages and preschools, snatching up the babies that The Empress so demanded! The Chinese government attacked the Reptilian forces. After a fierce three day battle, The Reptilians claimed china as their own. Holograms and media-manipulation were used to cover it up. No one outside of China knew what was going on. As of this date, EVERY HUMAN BEING IN CHINA IS A REPTILIAN. They have placed literally billions of shapeshifting reptoids in China, masquerading as humans.

Beware all goods from China! If something says "made in China" on it, let it stay on the shelves. The reptilians have begun a slow process of irradiating all of the products in china, as well as putting mind altering neurotoxins on all of the baby toys, all in an effort to make the world's population docile enough for them to enslave us all!

BEWARE THE REPTILES!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 am » by Strider2

soosh wrote:All of the videos linked by the original poster are fake...
All but one.
The 4th video from the top (Called "UFO found in Jinhua Zhejiang China, September 3, 2010") is in fact real footage of a Reptilian Interdimensional Hyper-Craft. It's incredibly rare to capture footage of one, given that they are the preferred transport of The Empress of Reptilia.
I have privileged knowledge regarding the reptilians and their craft, because my life-partner is a recovering Reptilian, and held a fairly high security clearance in their military before he gave it all up and decided to live in hiding on Earth.
The Reptilian Interdemensional Hyper-Craft was in China to bring The Empress to meet with the chinese government. On September 5th, after two days of bargaining, they reached a deal. The Reptilians gave the Chinese government a flying saucer in exchange for permission to exterminate half of the chinese population and replace them with Reptilian Shape-shifters, who have been seamlessly impersonating billions.
Months later, on December 30th, 2010, The Empress of Reptilia returned to China, hungry for the tender flesh of a baby human. Her forces raided orphanages and preschools, snatching up the babies that The Empress so demanded! The Chinese government attacked the Reptilian forces. After a fierce three day battle, The Reptilians claimed china as their own. Holograms and media-manipulation were used to cover it up. No one outside of China knew what was going on. As of this date, EVERY HUMAN BEING IN CHINA IS A REPTILIAN. They have placed literally billions of shapeshifting reptoids in China, masquerading as humans.

Beware all goods from China! If something says "made in China" on it, let it stay on the shelves. The reptilians have begun a slow process of irradiating all of the products in china, as well as putting mind altering neurotoxins on all of the baby toys, all in an effort to make the world's population docile enough for them to enslave us all!

BEWARE THE REPTILES!

mmm - reptiles - taste like chicken