history channel reruns about ufo's its me rambling

Writer

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 am » by Rar1981

I'm watching it now, 5:30 Texas time. I read in a previous post that the recent slow and small release of information is the start of a orchestrated disclosure. I do hope this is true, but what if through out the history of Earth there was no cover up. Imagine how different this world would be. Going all the way back to bible times, and even before that. They have found evidence of flying artifacts, what if we started advancing our technology from there instead of over the last 100 to 150 years. Lets just say everything in the universe was created at the same time, yet other lifeforms evolved faster then we did. Lets use the asteroid that hit the Mexico peninsula as the starting point as the start of evolving even though there's evidence of weapons before that point or around the same point. All in all before making this way to long to read, instead of dinosaurs, what if aliens skipped that part in there history for whatever reason "different resources on their planet for example" which makes them alot older. At the point of the asteroid that was the initial cause of 75 percent of life forms on our planet to die, other lifeforms in space are where we are at now? That is not to far fetched is it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZaU-tt-WSQ

the "missile shot is my favorite video" its still unexplained, u can watch the whole video if u want, even the skeptic scientist doesn't say much about it. they do a good job explaining the teether video but not the missile shot
thanks for your time, oh and if you live in the DFW area those lights the past 2 nights are the F-35 lightning being tested.
:alien:
Do you know you're being watched?

Writer

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 am » by Rar1981

Thanks for the video.
Do you know you're being watched?