Secret Access: UFO's on the Record

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The film features in-depth accounts by people who are willing to risk their jobs and
reputations to speak out about their extraordinary experiences, such as former Arizona
Governor Fife Symington III; Nick Pope, former head of the British Defense Ministry's
UFO Investigative Unit, and others.

Commentary is provided by investigative journalist Leslie Kean, author of the NY Times bestseller UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, who spent ten years studying the UFO phenomenon and bringing together high level sources from around the world.

Sightings of strange lights and darting orbs are reported from all over the world, and most are easily explained. But a few other cases present evidence that UFOs are real. SECRET

ACCESS: UFOs ON THE RECORD focuses on claims that cannot be ignored: sightings over a nuclear-armed military base near Phoenix, a forest in England, a small city in Belgium.

These remarkable eyewitness stories are illustrated with actual source materials such as footage, radar images and voice recordings from NASA, the Air Force and the FAA.

Although the government has determined such episodes to be "insignificant," records
have nonetheless been confiscated, and the experts were sworn to secrecy...until now.

Aired: 25th August 2011

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 am » by Freeyourmindnow

cool :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 am » by Headhunter711

Good Morning....
Ghost32.....What were YOUR impressions of this viewing? :alien:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 am » by Ghost32

headhunter711 wrote:Good Morning....
Ghost32.....What were YOUR impressions of this viewing? :alien:

I enjoyed it just because I like Leslie Keans work and it was basically a video based on he new book titled UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record.

Here is her website for the book.
http://ufosontherecord.com/

I wish they had more new ufo reports though instead of rehashing the Redlesham Forest story again, maybe those events were more important then we are led to believe!

:ghost: 32

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am » by Spock

AWESOME GHOST! Man, you are always on the ball. I caught the last 5 minutes of this a couple of nights ago and was sick I missed it.

Thank you!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm » by Arella

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 pm » by Scoundrel1975

Thanks ghost, another one for the collection..... :flop:

:alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:11 am » by Ufosarus

but whats buging me now is where is all the actulal footage of the phonixe lights?
i mean 1000ss of witnesses yes? but any video of it, no? now im pissed off this is :bullshit:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 am » by The57ironman

ufosarus wrote:but whats buging me now is where is all the actulal footage of the phonixe lights?
i mean 1000ss of witnesses yes? but any video of it, no? now im pissed off this is :bullshit:

[youtube]KdIdDpJYSOM&feature=related[/youtube]

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 am » by Ufosarus

the57ironman wrote:
ufosarus wrote:but whats buging me now is where is all the actulal footage of the phonixe lights?

[youtube]KdIdDpJYSOM&feature=related[/youtube]

sorry 57ironman but that lady leslie keane i think her is correct said that they were
the militery flares they droped bettewn 8.30 and 10.00 to cover the story up!? :headscratch:

Next