History lesson -Communism, mass deaths, the Gulag system

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 am » by Realorfake

illuminated wrote:what are we doing - not caring. :think: chew it over for a few -cause i don't know either of you, so its not a flame or personal thing

I think you're making leaps and bounds when you probably should be taking small steps with this...

Slith and I are not of an "uncaring" attitude otherwise neither of us would be tenured members here on dtv.

That which you speak of, the uncaring about particular religions and there spread across the globe, should we care? Is it important to care? Hardly. There's no sweeping religion thats conjuring up suicidal soldiers at any rate thats going to take over the world. The fundamentalists are very few compared to the masses in their own religion. Its equivalent to saying the KKK will soon be the overriding political sentiment here in the US. Theyre well known simply because of how vile they are, not because of how prevalent...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 4:37 am » by Illuminated

realorfake wrote:
illuminated wrote:he didn't say 'nothing besides my family' he literally typed 'nothing is worth dying for' - i disagree with that. your points on religion i agree with. but when it comes to real fights as opposed to philosophy - the Devout (to the point of blowing your self up) Muslims have the bigge sack - which is why they are probably going to be the dominant culture in 30-50 years in the UK, barring genocide on them. I read alot of stuff about radical islam in canada too.

we're all literally apethetic by globalist design to not care - because 'nothing is worth dying for' - while the other cultures are fervantly devoted to their idiologies & beliefs. they literally have an army of Believers that will & do deploy or move on a number of leader figures 'suggestions' found on youtube ..the mecxicans are on the same game plan..

what are we doing - not caring. :think: chew it over for a few -cause i don't know either of you, so its not a flame or personal thing

I think you're making leaps and bounds when you probably should be taking small steps with this...

Slith and I are not of an "uncaring" attitude otherwise neither of us would be tenured members here on dtv.

That which you speak of, the uncaring about particular religions and there spread across the globe, should we care? Is it important to care? Hardly. There's no sweeping religion thats conjuring up suicidal soldiers at any rate thats going to take over the world. The fundamentalists are very few compared to the masses in their own religion.
Its equivalent to saying the KKK will soon be the overriding political sentiment here in the US. Theyre well known simply because of how vile they are, not because of how prevalent...

bolded part: rofl lol what the fook does that even mean 'tenured members'? you've been on here 6months longer than I, and you barely have more posts. we think highly of ourselves much? Jesus :roll: :clapper:

colored part - history (even the recent kind) says you're patently wrong to the point that you sound ignorant or even worse -obtuse! then it could apear to some that you are just spreading disinfo 'everythings fine bro relax , go back to sleep' - type thing. not saying you are just that it could appear that way
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 4:48 am » by sockpuppet

illuminated wrote:There's no sweeping religion thats conjuring up suicidal soldiers at any rate thats going to take over the world. The fundamentalists are very few compared to the masses in their own religion.

And when has the world been run by the majority??? Has it been so long that we've really forgotten what life was like when there were no republics?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 am » by Realorfake

illuminated wrote:
bolded part: rofl lol what the fook does that even mean 'tenured members'? you've been on here 6months longer than I, and you barely have more posts. we think highly of ourselves much? Jesus :roll: :clapper:

illuminated... it means slith and I arent just visiting... we're participating... there are thousands of poeple who come to this site everyday, some of us say a few things here MOST dont....fuckin moron

i WAS NOT referencing you... not my fault you took offense to it... silly clown

illuminated wrote:colored part - history (even the recent kind) says you're patently wrong to the point that you sound ignorant or even worse -obtuse! then it could apear to some that you are just spreading disinfo 'everythings fine bro relax , go back to sleep' - type thing. not saying you are just that it could appear that way

I'm "patently" wrong?... Obtuse? where are we...Oxford???
All im saying bud is no religion that requires you to kill yourself to help the cause is going to take over the world............. thats ignorance in its simplest form.... and yes, you can go back to beddie bye, ROF promises you that you are safe from suicidal religions...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am » by sockpuppet

sockpuppet wrote:
illuminated wrote:There's no sweeping religion thats conjuring up suicidal soldiers at any rate thats going to take over the world. The fundamentalists are very few compared to the masses in their own religion.

And when has the world been run by the majority??? Has it been so long that we've really forgotten what life was like when there were no republics?

Here ya go.... perfect example of 11,000 people making the rules for 500,000.
more-sharia-law-in-gaza-hamas-crackdown-on-mannequins-t28837.html :rtft:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Previous