History of man - sex violence death? Or more??

Initiate

PostMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 pm » by Naranja

Theres got to be some kind of creator involved. Im torn between slave race for mining gold etc. OR prison planet for souls.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 08, 2010 12:56 pm » by Svaha

Jesus said: “He who blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and he who blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven; but he who blasphemes against the (Holy Spirit) the Self will not be forgiven, either on earth or in heaven” - (Gospel of Thomas)

...a distorted development of autonomy is the root cause of the pathological and, ultimately, evil element in human beings - Arno Gruen (The Betrayal of the Self: The Fear of Autonomy in Men and Women)

Do you deny me the entrance to heaven, I who have at last learned the mystery of myself - (Egyptian Mystery School Phrase)

Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it...but those who do will become well - Vernon Howard

Source : http://www.taroscopes.com/highwindowsar ... arius.html

Now is always the time, now there were always people who made to choice to become what we are, to embrace Self, this is the thirteenth tribe.
In linear time, yesterday was the time to make this choice to go on the journey to your Self.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell