History of Zionism

Conspirator
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

PostWed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 am » by Perronick


noentry wrote:
abdul14 wrote:Angry Muslim divorces 3 wives at same time… keeps one after a fight between the four

Image

He didn’t treat them equal. Bad Muslim!


Hey spock your firm just turned up. Perfect
Perfect timing abdulzin scaecro
The Zionist you support is here listen to his words and call your self a Zionist

abdul14 wrote:how bout you moozlaims get the fuck out of occupied mecca to begin with
and while your fucking at it please remove yourselfs from occupied egypt and turkey and all the rest of the places that you invaded including Judea


"So that one day you may own the country where you are now living as a stranger." Gen 28: 3-4 He's asking for an appeasement from the Nile to the Jordan.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9727
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 11:58 am » by Noentry


Noentry wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



If I am not mistaken Jews have a home land so how can anyone still call them selves a Zionist is dumb.
You call your selves Zionist because you do not know the facts just the spin.


If you are a Zionist you can not be a Jew. Fact
To be a Zionist is to turn your back on Yahweh/God fact.
So you right wing Christians who support Zionism need to think again. You are really mixed up :roll:
And the Israeli's who still claim to be Zionist you have your home land. So how can you still be Zionist :bullshit:
So to be a Zionist in today's world is to want more then the home land you already have. :think:

The fact is to be a Zionist is to believe Jews are a race and they will control the world.
Same as Nazism and its belief that Jewish is a race like their misguided belief on the Aryan race would control the world.



Upload to Disclose.tv



The majority of Jews are good people, Gods people
those who claim to be Zionist are either fools or misguided idiots.
As Jews have a homeland, it is insanity to say I am a Zionist for an Israeli homeland, when Israel is 60 years old.
To believe you can still be a Zionist even when Jews have had a homeland for 60 years is a massive contradiction.
This post is not about dictionary meaning, it is on the history of Zionism and its purpose in today's world.
Zionism can no longer mean it is for an independent Jewish state if we already have one :bang;

Jews have a homeland, nobody can take it from them so what is the purpose of Zionism in today's society?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 pm

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 12:02 pm » by Akashicrebel


hey no entry, did the zionist schill push your red button? well i guess there is no way back now :lol:
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9727
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 pm » by Noentry


Akashicrebel wrote:hey no entry, did the zionist schill push your red button? well i guess there is no way back now :lol:


:lol:

I been down this route there is no need to create a new post the old ones are packed full of info.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

N0entry
Guest
ID: 9f3f28e1e55e

PostFri Apr 03, 2015 2:28 am » by N0entry


Perronick wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:Stop pretending you are trying to have a discussion you pathetic liar ,
it's obvious that you are only interested to repeat your propaganda
again and again .


Oh, the irony.


I miss these two.
Hope you are both well.

:cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

PostSat Apr 04, 2015 6:06 am » by Mediasorcerer02


its time to wake up, lol, we are all one, :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3123
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 am

PostSat Apr 04, 2015 9:39 pm » by Opalserpent


I don't make new topics now if I can help it.

Just posting that I found that Iranian state news media is banned in Australia it seems.

I noticed this last week when I was using rense.com which links to the iranian news service.

I believe they were banned because they have many stories and actually use the word

Zionist which is a word I loathe but use frequently as they are the scum of the earth.

Try loading up: http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/04/04 ... ly-removed

I can't get their news service to load at all now unless I use a proxy ironically from zionist america.

Now see if you get through with this proxy link:

https://proxy-us.hide.me/go.php?u=GedB0 ... yyBT4p&b=5


I find this very odd as I would assume but won't check that Facebook aka Scumbook would most

likely have all their isis recruiting and information pages still up?

I bet a quadrillion printed money that twitter has it's isis recruitment pages going strong

too and probably easily accessible with a google search.

I won't check since I know zio scum would love to have me visiting their urls they made.

So Iranian state media gets banned in Australia but Scumbook and Twatter isis

pages are easily accessible. What a funny world we live in. Thanks ZIO SCUM. :nwo:


Image

Image

Does anyone else have problems accessing Iranian state media?

Strange the zio's don't disable access to the scumbook isis and twitter pages :nope:

Who gives airdrops, hospital aid and air support for isis?


Image

Image

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 pm

PostSat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 pm » by Giovanni


Warning! Spoiler:
You Little Curious Mother fucker

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9727
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostMon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 am » by Noentry


Mediasorcerer02 wrote:its time to wake up, lol, we are all one, :lol:


or in your belief its time to wake up, we are all genetically different.
But lets forget about the spirit. Mr I have found the bible is the truth.

Well then fucking read it MS

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.


You have found the bible to be your new higher knowledge.
It is not enough to read it MS, try to understand it too.

Why don't you make your remarks in the right post rather then bring it here?

Enough with the bull, what is your point in your reply?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 637
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:39 am

PostTue Apr 07, 2015 4:37 pm » by TorJohnson


Ancient History of Zionism, specifically the creepy hexagram on the fake Israel/Nation of Rothchild's flag.



True Israel wouldn't have an occultic Saturn symbol representing their nation, now would they? :scary:
"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." - Revelation 9:6 (on transhumanism)



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook