History of Zionism

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 25, 2012 2:20 am » by Perronick

noentry wrote:
abdul14 wrote:Angry Muslim divorces 3 wives at same time… keeps one after a fight between the four

He didn’t treat them equal. Bad Muslim!

Hey spock your firm just turned up. Perfect
Perfect timing abdulzin scaecro
The Zionist you support is here listen to his words and call your self a Zionist

abdul14 wrote:how bout you moozlaims get the fuck out of occupied mecca to begin with
and while your fucking at it please remove yourselfs from occupied egypt and turkey and all the rest of the places that you invaded including Judea

"So that one day you may own the country where you are now living as a stranger." Gen 28: 3-4 He's asking for an appeasement from the Nile to the Jordan.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm » by Noentry

Noentry wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

If I am not mistaken Jews have a home land so how can anyone still call them selves a Zionist is dumb.
You call your selves Zionist because you do not know the facts just the spin.

If you are a Zionist you can not be a Jew. Fact
To be a Zionist is to turn your back on Yahweh/God fact.
So you right wing Christians who support Zionism need to think again. You are really mixed up :roll:
And the Israeli's who still claim to be Zionist you have your home land. So how can you still be Zionist :bullshit:
So to be a Zionist in today's world is to want more then the home land you already have. :think:

The fact is to be a Zionist is to believe Jews are a race and they will control the world.
Same as Nazism and its belief that Jewish is a race like their misguided belief on the Aryan race would control the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The majority of Jews are good people, Gods people
those who claim to be Zionist are either fools or misguided idiots.
As Jews have a homeland, it is insanity to say I am a Zionist for an Israeli homeland, when Israel is 60 years old.
To believe you can still be a Zionist even when Jews have had a homeland for 60 years is a massive contradiction.
This post is not about dictionary meaning, it is on the history of Zionism and its purpose in today's world.
Zionism can no longer mean it is for an independent Jewish state if we already have one :bang;

Jews have a homeland, nobody can take it from them so what is the purpose of Zionism in today's society?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 1:02 pm » by Akashicrebel

hey no entry, did the zionist schill push your red button? well i guess there is no way back now :lol:
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 1:29 pm » by Noentry

Akashicrebel wrote:hey no entry, did the zionist schill push your red button? well i guess there is no way back now :lol:

:lol:

I been down this route there is no need to create a new post the old ones are packed full of info.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Previous