History of Zionism

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

If I am not mistaken Jews have a home land so how can anyone still call them selves a Zionist is dumb.
You call your selves Zionist because you do not know the facts just the spin.

If you are a Zionist you can not be a Jew. Fact
To be a Zionist is to turn your back on Yahweh/God fact.
So you right wing Christians who support Zionism need to think again. You are really mixed up :roll:
And the Israeli's who still claim to be Zionist you have your home land. So how can you still be Zionist :bullshit:
So to be a Zionist in today's world is to want more then the home land you already have. :think:

The fact is to be a Zionist is to believe Jews are a race and they will control the world.
Same as Nazism and its belief that Jewish is a race like their misguided belief on the Aryan race would control the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The majority of Jews are good people, Gods people
those who claim to be Zionist are either fools or misguided idiots.
As Jews have a homeland, it is insanity to say I am a Zionist for an Israeli homeland, when Israel is 60 years old.
To believe you can still be a Zionist even when Jews have had a homeland for 60 years is a massive contradiction.
This post is not about dictionary meaning, it is on the history of Zionism and its purpose in today's world.
Zionism can no longer mean it is for an independent Jewish state if we already have one :bang;

Jews have a homeland, nobody can take it from them so what is the purpose of Zionism in today's society?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:54 pm » by Constabul

I think if one looks, they will find that nazis followed more Lutheranism, which you see a hatred for jews due to the crucifixion. Which is in large part the source of anti semitism.
Which influenced the idea, of a final solution.

So while people Love to claim hitler was an atheist, in reality he was religious, and those religious influences were sourced in Catholicism, and Lutheranism.

tho, my delving into such topics were years ago.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 pm » by Noentry

constabul wrote:I think if one looks, they will find that nazis followed more Lutheranism, which you see a hatred for jews due to the crucifixion. Which is in large part the source of anti semitism.
Which influenced the idea, of a final solution.

So while people Love to claim hitler was an atheist, in reality he was religious, and those religious influences were sourced in Catholicism, and Lutheranism.

tho, my delving into such topics were years ago.

yeah he was an occultist freak.
Hitler and the Nazis is the reason why, the Vatican proclaimed that the Jews were not to blame for the death of Christ back in the 60's.
When it is obvious to anyone who has read the bible, that it states in the bible no one has power over Christ unless it is given by God.
So to blame the Jews for the crucifixion of Christ is just a form of mind control.
To victimize all Jews :top:
But then when I delve into this subject I find this
I am not sure still who started the problems between the Jews and Nazis, who drew first blood.
I still am in the mind that it was the Nazis first ,
however history is not so clear, When I investigate it

The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism
The Other Side: the Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism (Arabic: al-Wajh al-Akhar: al-'Alaqat as-Sirriya bayna an-Naziya wa's-Sihyuniya. Publisher: Dar Ibn Rushd, Amman, Jordan. 1984) is the title of a book by Mahmoud Abbas,[1] published in Arabic.[1] It is based on his CandSc thesis,[2] completed in 1982 at Patrice Lumumba University (now the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia) under the title The Connection between the Nazis and the Leaders of the Zionist Movement (Russian: Связи между сионизмом и нацизмом. 1933–1945), and defended at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Soviet Academy of Sciences.

In the book, Abbas argues that the Nazi Holocaust had been exaggerated and that Zionists created "the myth" of six million murdered Jews, which he called a "fantastic lie".[3][4][5] He further claimed that those Jews which were killed by the Nazis were actually the victims of a Zionist-Nazi plot aimed to fuel vengeance against Jews and to expand their mass extermination.[6] The book also discussed topics such as the Haavara Agreement, in which the Third Reich agreed with the Jewish Agency to facilitate Jewish emigration from Germany to Mandate Palestine.[2]

Portions of The Other Side have been considered as Holocaust denial by critics,[7] especially the parts disputing the accepted number of deaths in the Holocaust as well as the accusations that Zionist agitation was the cause of the Holocaust [8] a charge that Abbas denies.[9]

When Abbas was appointed the Palestinian prime minister in 2003, he wrote that the "Holocaust was a terrible, unforgivable crime against the Jewish nation, a crime against humanity that cannot be accepted by humankind" and that he does not deny it,[10] and said that "When I wrote The Other Side … we were at war with Israel. Today I would not have made such remarks".[11]

Interesting from wiki :think:
History is not so black and white is it
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 pm » by Flecktarn

what i find amazing is Israel moans about terrorist states yet its own state was founded on terrorism also nelson Mandela was considered a terrorist and ignored as one till apartheid became unpalatable to the west , Robert Mugabe also a terrorist now a head of state ,and what do governmental like to say all the time "we dont deal with terrorists "

oliver north did ,tony blair did and successive prime ministers and presidents and former presidents
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 am » by Noentry

flecktarn wrote:what i find amazing is Israel moans about terrorist states yet its own state was founded on terrorism also nelson Mandela was considered a terrorist and ignored as one till apartheid became unpalatable to the west , Robert Mugabe also a terrorist now a head of state ,and what do governmental like to say all the time "we dont deal with terrorists "

oliver north did ,tony blair did and successive prime ministers and presidents and former presidents

Well said fleck :clapper:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 pm » by Noentry

A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm » by Noentry

The Zionist Story.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm » by Abdul14

"Please, Allah, kill all the Jews"

Allah is the greatest. He who thanks Allah will be rewarded. Oh Allah, loosen your power and strength on the Jews. (Amen.) Please Allah, kill them all... And don't leave any of them alive. (Amen.) Oh Allah, with your great power. Allah! We are asking you with your infinite power, dear Allah. Allah! Please dear Allah, get rid of the Jews. Bring them down. They are not as powerful as you. Please Allah, make the earth shake and destroy the pillars of their civilisation. Please Allah, cast fear and terror into their hearts. Oh Allah disperse them so they become lost once again. Oh Allah, show us a sign. Oh Allah, surprise them in a way they don't expect. Oh Allah, cast fear and terror into their hearts.

Egyptian Cleric: These Jews Are a Cancer in the Body of Planet Earth, Getting Rid of Them Is a Must

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm » by Noentry

abdul14 wrote:"Please, Allah, kill all the Jews"

Allah is the greatest. He who thanks Allah will be rewarded. Oh Allah, loosen your power and strength on the Jews. (Amen.) Please Allah, kill them all... And don't leave any of them alive. (Amen.) Oh Allah, with your great power. Allah! We are asking you with your infinite power, dear Allah. Allah! Please dear Allah, get rid of the Jews. Bring them down. They are not as powerful as you. Please Allah, make the earth shake and destroy the pillars of their civilisation. Please Allah, cast fear and terror into their hearts. Oh Allah disperse them so they become lost once again. Oh Allah, show us a sign. Oh Allah, surprise them in a way they don't expect. Oh Allah, cast fear and terror into their hearts.

Egyptian Cleric: These Jews Are a Cancer in the Body of Planet Earth, Getting Rid of Them Is a Must

Upload to Disclose.tv

Abdulzinzna

You and those who think like you is the reason why Israel does not have many friends in the world . be proud. :clapper:

abdul14 wrote:how bout you moozlaims get the fuck out of occupied mecca to begin with
and while your fucking at it please remove yourselfs from occupied egypt and turkey and all the rest of the places that you invaded including Judea

That is another of your accounts scarecro,
Another to add to your list of accounts.
A pro Zionist post pops up.
In the same style of how you post and then hey presto you are here.
:clapper: you Muppet .
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm » by Abdul14

the islamic invasion to europe, stealth jihad and the difference between a moozie and a moohamdan

Egyptian Cleric Ali Abu Al-Hasan: EXPLAINS HOW "Europe Will Become a Single Islamic State"

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Next