History proves the existence of God!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 am » by Gonzo63

otoel wrote:And what does that make you oh wise one? The king of the little girl-boys hunter? Or a really bored loser who has nothing better to do than constantly bash someone whom he considers below him. Your turning into a one trick pony son.. better update your style. Mhhm

"Hello, Kettle? This is Pot calling . . . "

Oh, see how a proper ellipses has three periods and three spaces. You could stand to brush up on your comma usage as well. I don't consider you below me. I don't consider you at all. I just enjoy poking at you because you surely love to dish it out, but you can't take it. Sort of like a . . . oh, what's the term? Oh yes, a girly-boy. :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 am » by Truthdefender

gonzo63 wrote:Using the Bible to "prove" the existence of god is like using a television to prove the existence of Captain Kirk. Both entities (god and Kirk) exist solely in subjective fiction. :bullshit:

I believe the point of will's post and my responses, was to demonstrate that our own 'secular' history bears out many of the prophecies of the Bible. Predictions made centuries in advance. How do you explain Its accuracy if it is not in fact from a Being living outside our space/time domain? Prophecy or "declaring the end from the beginning," is how God proves He is who He says He is!

Psalm 138:2... for you have exalted your Word above all your name.

This verse demonstrates that God holds His Word in the highest esteem. It means that if it is in the Bible it will take place. He is saying that if His Word is not trustworthy, neither is He. So far not one prophecy in the Bible has failed. Some are just yet to be fulfilled. Peace to you brother.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 1:59 am » by Slarti

What a load of cobblers! Who wrote this crap.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 am » by Will69ease

truthdefender wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:Using the Bible to "prove" the existence of god is like using a television to prove the existence of Captain Kirk. Both entities (god and Kirk) exist solely in subjective fiction. :bullshit:

I believe the point of will's post and my responses, was to demonstrate that our own 'secular' history bears out many of the prophecies of the Bible. Predictions made centuries in advance. How do you explain Its accuracy if it is not in fact from a Being living outside our space/time domain? Prophecy or "declaring the end from the beginning," is how God proves He is who He says He is!

This verse demonstrates that God holds His Word in the highest esteem. It means that if it is in the Bible it will take place. He is saying that if His Word is not trustworthy, neither is He. So far not one prophecy in the Bible has failed. Some are just yet to be fulfilled. Peace to you brother.

I couldn't have said it any better. Some people just don't want to know the truth.

@slarti...Obviously you didn't read word one.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 2:17 am » by Kolgoroth

I love it when Christians, when confronted with the questioning of Gods existence, immediately begin to quote bible verses. The bible, a book written by man. Man, a species that will invent anything if they think it will bring them more power and or influence. The Christian God, a figure that promises protection and love if you kneel before him, yet spontaneously chooses which of his flock to save or let suffer, and all in the name of his plan. His Plan, to make everyone of this planet swears fealty to him and his son or faces the damnation of eternal hellfire.

"Luke 12:5"
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Sounds like a loving God to me........HA!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 am » by Doogle

Why is GOD a He? Anything to do with MAN feeling a little bit insignificant in an existence that how ever hard he tries, man is powerless in the face of nature, so in trying to grapple with that thought and how preposterous it is, Man creates God in his own image to make himself feel better, because if Man can't be on a par with nature, what better way to massage the ego than to fool himself into thinking that somewhere along the way, the lineage of man is the creator of nature, not the other way around.
It's just man putting things into boundaries and making the seemingly impossible become explainable to make himself feel a little more at ease with the mind bending vastness of the universe.

Who would create this God? Nature per chance?

In a world dominated by men, is it any surprise that the creator of all this wonderful shit would be a He? Not an it, a He? A Patriarchal society would typically have a patriarchal god wouldn't it. (?) Surely an omnipresence such as this wouldn't be assigned a gender.

I was a believer, because I was told to believe - in school, at home, all over the place. Talk about mind control! But hey ho, then I grew up.

I believe we have an essence/soul, but that it's jack to do with a God.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 am » by Tinman4higher

That might be my next siggy. Thanks
The bible did as well a job of predicting the future as Nostradamus. If you throw enough darts, you will eventually hit a bulls eye ( not that the bible hit any bulls eyes, it is just the human condition to see a butterfly in a smear of paint ). :obsessed:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 am » by Nihilgeist

truthdefender wrote:

So what you're really trying to say is that there's no such thing as free will, because if history has been prophesized by the bible and orchestrated by god, then it's all part of a script written by god right down to what toilet paper I'm going to use to wipe my ass with. Don't try to backtrack after a rediculous statement of concept like that from now on in regards to new threads and choices we make.

Sure, we make choices, but if god already knows our choices and has actually crafted these choices, then they're not really OUR choices to be made. Essentially we're just puppets in a play being drawn out for God's own amusement even though he already knows the outcome. Sounds like a spoiled child playing with his toys and has to have his way on how things go with his make believe toy creations. Have fun being a slave to that nonsense.

While I'm not surprised this thread brought you out of the woodwork like a roach to trash Truthdefender, I am surprised this kind of drivel is was brought here by Will. Right next to Frutty status from now on. Have fun believing you're the equivalent of gods cock that he strokes to get what he knows is coming Will.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 am » by Zer0

gonzo63 wrote:Oh, see how a proper ellipses has three periods and three spaces. You could stand to brush up on your comma usage as well.

How about you choke on my cock instead? Read the fucking forum rules, does it say anywhere that you have to type a certain way? Fuck no, so since I am not break any rules, I will type any way I want to type, and if you do not like it, the just get the fuck out, nothing you can do about it little man.

gonzo63 wrote:I don't consider you below me. I don't consider you at all.

Hmmzz shall we look at your post history? Your 300+ love poems to me in disguise as weak childish insults, that merely serve to boost your owe pathetic ego would say otherwise.

gonzo63 wrote:I just enjoy poking at you because you surely love to dish it out, but you can't take it. Sort of like a . . . oh, what's the term? Oh yes, a girly-boy. :lol:

You are contradicting yourself. Whats wrong? Cant make a single argument devoid of a fallacy of logic? Do me a favor and actually make an intellectual post rather than your usual garbage that you spill, can you handle that challenge?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 am » by Truthdefender

will69ease wrote:
truthdefender wrote:

I couldn't have said it any better. Some people just don't want to know the truth.

@slarti...Obviously you didn't read word one.

The Truth is elusive to those who covet darkness. I was not raised in a church. I came to Christ, (or He yanked me out of my pit) by studying the same topics found on DTV. My grandmother is a Christian and I prayed as a child. I wanted to believe in a sovereign God. But I never really understood it. My prayers consisted of "oh please lord if I don't go to jail this time, I promise I'll be good" and the like. The reason I know that Jesus is the Way, is that His standard, His path, is the most difficult undertaking to achieve. He tells us his yoke is easy, and His burdeon light. But our own ego and will power sabotages our walk. It is Him living through us that pleases the Father, not our own 'goodness' and obedience. Good thread and God bless.

edit--I posted a vid on here called 'Age of Deceit' At the end, Chris White makes an interesting observation in regard to the 'truth' movement, and those who think they are fighting the illuminati and NWO. That most of the 'enlightened' truthers, (zeitgeist, Icke, Spangler, and many others who discount Jesus or claim the Bible is corrupted) are known theosophists, new agers, and even luciferians. His point is that people have actually listened to what they have been told about Jesus by satanists!!! How much sense does that make?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PreviousNext