History proves the existence of God!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am » by Tgwusauk

"The subject of history is grossly underrated. It is maligned and devalued by modern education, feared by students, and overlooked and underused by most politicians, intellectuals and journalists."
Because some people are waking up and the history we have been taught is mainly lies, and people are beginning to see through it, like the classic tale of Jesus, born of a virgin mother, is the son of god, died for 3 days, rose from the dead and ascended into the clouds, was born of December 25th, now all that is drummed into people from a young age which is fine but, what they dont tell you is there is 25 other people from an earlier date who have had the exact same things happen to them!! 26 people all born of a virgin birth? all died for 3 days and then returned to life? And they expect people with a sane mind to believe this shit?

Initiate

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 am » by Gonzo63

nihilgeist wrote:
truthdefender wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:Using the Bible to "prove" the existence of god is like using a television to prove the existence of Captain Kirk. Both entities (god and Kirk) exist solely in subjective fiction. :bullshit:

I believe the point of will's post and my responses, was to demonstrate that our own 'secular' history bears out many of the prophecies of the Bible. Predictions made centuries in advance. How do you explain Its accuracy if it is not in fact from a Being living outside our space/time domain? Prophecy or "declaring the end from the beginning," is how God proves He is who He says He is!

Psalm 138:2... for you have exalted your Word above all your name.

This verse demonstrates that God holds His Word in the highest esteem. It means that if it is in the Bible it will take place. He is saying that if His Word is not trustworthy, neither is He. So far not one prophecy in the Bible has failed. Some are just yet to be fulfilled. Peace to you brother.

So what you're really trying to say is that there's no such thing as free will, because if history has been prophesized by the bible and orchestrated by god, then it's all part of a script written by god right down to what toilet paper I'm going to use to wipe my ass with. Don't try to backtrack after a rediculous statement of concept like that from now on in regards to new threads and choices we make.

Sure, we make choices, but if god already knows our choices and has actually crafted these choices, then they're not really OUR choices to be made. Essentially we're just puppets in a play being drawn out for God's own amusement even though he already knows the outcome. Sounds like a spoiled child playing with his toys and has to have his way on how things go with his make believe toy creations. Have fun being a slave to that nonsense.

While I'm not surprised this thread brought you out of the woodwork like a roach to trash Truthdefender, I am surprised this kind of drivel is was brought here by Will. Right next to Frutty status from now on. Have fun believing you're the equivalent of gods cock that he strokes to get what he knows is coming Will.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 am » by Truthdefender

[quote="tgwusauk"]"The subject of history is grossly underrated. It is maligned and devalued by modern education, feared by students, and overlooked and underused by most politicians, intellectuals and journalists."
Because some people are waking up and the history we have been taught is mainly lies, and people are beginning to see through it, like the classic tale of Jesus, born of a virgin mother, is the son of god, died for 3 days, rose from the dead and ascended into the clouds, was born of December 25th, now all that is drummed into people from a young age which is fine but, what they dont tell you is there is 25 other people from an earlier date who have had the exact same things happen to them!! 26 people all born of a virgin birth? all died for 3 days and then returned to life? And they expect people with a sane mind to believe this shit?[/quote]

Prove this claim brother!!!
http://zeitgeistchallenge.com/?page_id=13

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 7:27 am » by Thesaint

Prove this claim brother!!!

Actually he can tgw is right, :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am » by Will69ease

nihilgeist wrote:
truthdefender wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:Using the Bible to "prove" the existence of god is like using a television to prove the existence of Captain Kirk. Both entities (god and Kirk) exist solely in subjective fiction. :bullshit:

I believe the point of will's post and my responses, was to demonstrate that our own 'secular' history bears out many of the prophecies of the Bible. Predictions made centuries in advance. How do you explain Its accuracy if it is not in fact from a Being living outside our space/time domain? Prophecy or "declaring the end from the beginning," is how God proves He is who He says He is!

Psalm 138:2... for you have exalted your Word above all your name.

This verse demonstrates that God holds His Word in the highest esteem. It means that if it is in the Bible it will take place. He is saying that if His Word is not trustworthy, neither is He. So far not one prophecy in the Bible has failed. Some are just yet to be fulfilled. Peace to you brother.

So what you're really trying to say is that there's no such thing as free will, because if history has been prophesized by the bible and orchestrated by god, then it's all part of a script written by god right down to what toilet paper I'm going to use to wipe my ass with. Don't try to backtrack after a rediculous statement of concept like that from now on in regards to new threads and choices we make.

Sure, we make choices, but if god already knows our choices and has actually crafted these choices, then they're not really OUR choices to be made. Essentially we're just puppets in a play being drawn out for God's own amusement even though he already knows the outcome. Sounds like a spoiled child playing with his toys and has to have his way on how things go with his make believe toy creations. Have fun being a slave to that nonsense.

While I'm not surprised this thread brought you out of the woodwork like a roach to trash Truthdefender, I am surprised this kind of drivel is was brought here by Will. Right next to Frutty status from now on. Have fun believing you're the equivalent of gods cock that he strokes to get what he knows is coming Will.

It was an interesting article that I thought I'd share. I really don't care what anyone else believes. I posted it under spiritual, so that someone looking for spiritual answers would enjoy the read. I should have known better. I think people chose their destinies by each passing moment, but are spiritually influenced by both extremes...these days it looks like evil has a foothold in the hearts of men (or woman).
Pray to any god you like, or don't...I am not saying, nor have I said "you should do this or that". I don't think anyone has that right.
Perhaps my next thread here in the spiritual section will be about the proof of evil spirits.
I'll bet far less people will get so uptight about it.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 7:57 am » by Will69ease

For years Judah’s king had been caught in the middle of a bitter struggle between a brave, faith-filled prophet and a cabal of ambitious princes. Now the Babylonian army was closing in. Judah’s princes did not want to surrender. But the Prophet Jeremiah defied them. He warned that Jerusalem would go into captivity, and only those who surrendered would live. The king had to choose. Should he heed the prophet’s counsel, surrender Jerusalem and save his people? Or should he capitulate to his princes and kill the prophet? Judah’s fate rested on his verdict.

This gripping story is found in the book of Jeremiah, Chapter 38. Prominent in this account are two of Jeremiah’s worst persecutors: Jehucal, son of Shelemiah, and Gedaliah, son of Pashur. What if tangible evidence of these princes existed? It would corroborate Jeremiah’s account—and be colossal proof of the accuracy of the Bible.

Rarely do science and the Bible converge as dramatically as with the Jehucal and Gedaliah bullae. Unearthed near the palace of Judah’s king and scientifically dated to the time of Jeremiah, these artifacts resurrect the life and commission of one of the great prophets of scripture.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 am » by Nihilgeist

will69ease wrote:It was an interesting article that I thought I'd share. I really don't care what anyone else believes. I posted it under spiritual, so that someone looking for spiritual answers would enjoy the read. I should have known better. I think people chose their destinies by each passing moment, but are spiritually influenced by both extremes...these days it looks like evil has a foothold in the hearts of men (or woman).
Pray to any god you like, or don't...I am not saying, nor have I said "you should do this or that". I don't think anyone has that right.
Perhaps my next thread here in the spiritual section will be about the proof of evil spirits.
I'll bet far less people will get so uptight about it.

Unfortunately I don't pay attention to the forum subtypes. I just see what the latest subjects being discussed are on the frontpage sidebar so it's not like this thread was tucked away in a secret spiritual members only cubby hole not to incite less agreeable responses. That being said, I apologize for rearing my head into a thread meant for specific people and I'll make sure to pay attention to the subtype the thread's being posted in, in the future.

Previous