Hit and Run Democracy

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 7:28 am » by Seahawk

A very interesting broad-scoped interview with foreign diplomat, Chas Freeman. Generally hard-hitting on Obama, in one of his statements he says that Netanyahu has more of a following in the U.S. Congress then our own U.S. president. Well, yes, we already knew that. :oops:

Man, Oksana is tough on Americans. It's kind of disheartening, feeling the way that I do about Obama,his policies, the direction in which he's taken our country, and about the whole administration in general, that I have to also feel ashamed- as an American citizen.

Published on Jan 19, 2014

Many countries have been left deeply scarred by the well-meaning destructiveness of US foreign policy. And while the war-weary and disinterested American public turns its attention inward, the world wonders what happened to the promise of peace and change that swept Obama into power. Is there any hope of reforming America's traditionally short-sighted adventurism, or is the planet set for another decade of deadly democratization? To zero in on these issues, Oksana is joined by veteran US diplomat Chas Freeman.

"Well meaning destructiveness?" :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 am » by Hurtswhenipee

We are no longer a self governing body of people with a common goal! (to make America a great prospering nation) When a person is elected to office now they become a THEM or THEY, not an US.

It is hard to pinpoint where we veered off course, but the gap is getting wider both between the political goals and the Party agenda or ideology.

I weep for the future :help:

How's it going Seahawk my brother? :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 12:24 pm » by Perronick

Seahawk wrote:
"Well meaning destructiveness?" :headscratch: