hitler was a true christian...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm » by Allreadydead

Hitler was a true christan..........and my arse was made of candy...... :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am » by Samael

To speak on religion applies to the common man. A true deceiver anticipates his audience to better manipulate. Actions do not always determine motives.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 am » by Mediasorcerer

there have been a lot of violent christians throughout the ages,its a religion of death,and has nothing to do with the christ,
the origins of christianity are gnostic,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 am » by Boondox681

hitler was just in the right place at the right time.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 am » by Harbin

boondox681 wrote:hitler was just in the right place at the right time.

hahahahahaha ! :lol:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 am » by Shagrath

Hitler was actually very good for Germany and had very good intentions, in his early years as chancellor. Doesn't everyone have the best of intentions when they commit an act in life? You might say he was a poster child for "power corrupts". Psychology states that ALL of us have the best of intentions, in everything we do... Yes even the killers and other criminals. The only gray area is being a sociopath or a psychopath, because you are not fully "sane?" and can't help the things that you do. So, yes he could have been a Christian and even thought he was doing good by man... err... Aryan race of super humans...

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 4:47 am » by Aragajag

Religion aside, many people forget or dont know that Germany had the worst of the great depression, how would you feel about carting a wheel barrow full of paper money for some bread if you could get it. They were crippled because of WW1 and made to pay because they lost. Heir Hitler did raise the nation up and got things working. The wars and blood-lust that occurred are on a different level. I have believed for many years the west party line but I am giving more credence to him and Germany being used for an end. Iran is starting to look the same way to me. And to any official reading this go think for yourself.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 11:43 am » by Glenn

Hitler was a ROMAN CATHOLIC, not a christian you moron.

The Babtlonian Catholic Church have murdered more Jews and Christians than ancient Imperial Rome ever could have dreamed.

Read the Gospels again, Christ Himself said there would be an apostate religion claiming to represent God, but it really represents Satan, the deciever and murderer.

What better way to destroy Christs teaching than to pretend to believe it and uphold it.

Hundreds of millions of Protestants suffered horribly to head back to the true faith.

They ensured the freedoms that you have been able to enjoy and take for granted.

Wise up.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 am » by Glenn

aragajag wrote:Religion aside, many people forget or dont know that Germany had the worst of the great depression, how would you feel about carting a wheel barrow full of paper money for some bread if you could get it. They were crippled because of WW1 and made to pay because they lost. Heir Hitler did raise the nation up and got things working. The wars and blood-lust that occurred are on a different level. I have believed for many years the west party line but I am giving more credence to him and Germany being used for an end. Iran is starting to look the same way to me. And to any official reading this go think for yourself.

They started WWI as a facsist dream of restoring Rome back to dominate the world, they were rightly made to pay for their recklessness.

WWII was just another attempt, if that's what you want then you're a moron.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 am » by Aragajag

glenn wrote:
aragajag wrote:Religion aside, many people forget or dont know that Germany had the worst of the great depression, how would you feel about carting a wheel barrow full of paper money for some bread if you could get it. They were crippled because of WW1 and made to pay because they lost. Heir Hitler did raise the nation up and got things working. The wars and blood-lust that occurred are on a different level. I have believed for many years the west party line but I am giving more credence to him and Germany being used for an end. Iran is starting to look the same way to me. And to any official reading this go think for yourself.

They started WWI as a facsist dream of restoring Rome back to dominate the world, they were rightly made to pay for their recklessness.

WWII was just another attempt, if that's what you want then you're a moron.

Hello knuckle dragger, Rome wants or needs restoring does it? shit you dont get out much do you. Day release or something like that for you this weekend?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson