HIV does not cause AIDS top scientists say

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm » by Lighthouse

This video will convince you beyond any doubt that the HIV virus is not the cause of AIDS !!!

You will meet a number of highly reputable scientists who all agree that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, including Dr. Peter Duesberg, who was the first scientist to map the genetic structure of retroviruses. He is joined by Nobel Prize winners Dr. Kary Mullis and Dr.Walter Gilbert, along with Dr. David Rasnick, an expert in the field of protease inhibitors. Is HIV/AIDS the golden idol of junk science? Judge for yourself. Professionally produced, written and researched, acclaimed by physicians, scientists, journalists and humanitarians internationally, this is the video encyclopedia of HIV/AIDS dissident movement! THE defining documentary on the HIV/AIDS fraud.

http://niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=17532

Again the HIV/AIDS hypothesis was supported and spread by the medical-industrial complex for the sole purpose of creating a new market and making billions of dollars.
If this sounds like an old record, it should, because they have been doing this for decades, with ever increasing audacity and impunity.
Shame on us for having believed them for so many years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... act+fraud#

http://www.hiv-aids-factorfraud.com/

Initiate

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 pm » by Herbert

Thanks for sharing this.

Big pharma and their vicious covert programs to only increase profits is unbelievable sick :top:

Humanity needs to get rid of these scumbags!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm » by Lighthouse

Thanks for sharing this.

Big pharma and their vicious covert programs to only increase profits is unbelievable sick

Humanity needs to get rid of these scumbags!

It is indeed disgusting beyond belief, the very people we think ('thought' in my case) are there to protect our health do the exact opposite (and I am not thinking about physicians and nurses, on the contrary, they are being misled just as the rest of us (being a medical doctor myself I can confirm that). No, I'm talking about the "healthcare industry" and the "healthcare authorities", that is a completely different story.

And for those who have not watched the video yet, please do, it is really worth it even though it will take 2 hours of your time, HIV/AIDS will never mean the same to you afterwards.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 6:02 pm » by Dank1

Magic johnson from the lakers( pastence) and wife and kids have HIV
and they have hade it for what like 10 15 years and he looks very very healthy :bullshit:

what does the MAGIC in MAGIC JOHNSON STAND FOR
MY
ASS
GOT
INFECTED
COACH
:banana:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 pm » by Herbert

lighthouse wrote:And for those who have not watched the video yet, please do, it is really worth it even though it will take 2 hours of your time, HIV/AIDS will never mean the same to you afterwards.

I agree. I first thought... just another story/docu about AIDS/HIV, but this documentary reveals facts that really will blow your mind. This is just fitting in to the whole swine flue fear smear pharma campaign and the whole "scientific (shit) based" climate change depopulation plan.

All the correlation data errors (burried by the pharma industry) between HIV and "AIDS" reminds me strongly about the Gore's made up hockeystick climategate effect and the misconception that "man-made" CO2 (that only make up 1% of the total CO2 generated on earth) drives global warming.

They will all fall one day. Everything will be disclosed!

Please watch the docu and spread it.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm » by Lighthouse

I agree. I first thought... just another story/docu about AIDS/HIV, but this documentary reveals facts that really will blow your mind. This is just fitting in to the whole swine flue fear smear pharma campaign and the whole "scientific (shit) based" climate change depopulation plan.

Absolutely Herbert,

We can start making a list of the "gates" now:
Just for starters:

Climate-gate
Flu-gate
AIDS-gate

And more political:

9/11-gate
Afganistan-gate...
(on tonight with an announcement from Obama)

Maybe we should start a thread on this :flop: