[removed]! - Hmmmmmmm

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 pm » by Blacky

thesaint wrote:
[removed] to me, is just another forum.
Private it may be... but that's just for now,I believe.
It may not exist in a few weeks,I really don't know, but that is up to the Administrator as to whether it stays up or not.

Personally I haven't been on the site much, as I have other commitments.Just like any new place I join,I step back for a while and see how I feel about it.

As well as being a member there I am also a member of another invitation only site...over on ning.Does that make me any different to any one else.

Members on the ning site are invited because they don't cause hassle or spam profiles... happy all round members who enjoy watching each others videos.

I love being a part of other sites be it private or not.

I am a true person to myself,I am not part of any gang nor am I promoting [removed] with links,I have never harassed any one here at all.
Why on earth would I do that.

I can see the viewpoint of others being that [removed] is some kind of smurf like site... but in actual fact it is not.

It's just another forum, nothing devious about it at all.

There are a lot of private sites out there like [removed], does that make them any more or less, like a bunch of people to disrupt and cause mayhem wherever they are? I think not.

Dtv is my first port of call, and shall always be.This place feels like home to me.
The forum here has great members, all have different things to say.....I have learned a lot here...from many posters.

It's never to late to learn imo.....Dtv rocks for me.
What is the possibility of learning on [removed]?
The same as here I suppose.
Knowledge wherever it's learned can only be good.

My space has many thousands of members, which I am one, there are many groups, and category's of people, all who have an agenda of their own.
Am I not right in saying that, because I am a member there.
"I do not belong to any particular group", just a part of the site as a member. Or am I wrong, am I to be compartmentalised.....or am I free to be who I am, an individual,who has the right to choose what site I join.

I may be part of [removed], but I am just a member,and as I said before there is no hidden agenda.... it's just another place to go to.
There are no anonymous cowards just real down to earth people... just like here.

Thanks for reading
Regards Rizze

Rizze my man yer know I love yer but IMO that is bollocks. Its only private now so that people can be used incognito to set the site up then it goes public to gain monies through advertising as does every other site. The facts are that if you are setting up a site do not try and be underhanded with another sites members as the thing will get out. It would make sense to only approach "agreeable" members so as to gain there confidence. If they are "agreeable" they ain't gonna spill the beans. That is totally understandable and even I feel that we have got it wrong thinking its for critical thinkers only. It ain't that, it was to keep the lid on it before its opened up. A site can't exist without traffic unless you have a never ending pocket of cash.

The problem is the way it has been "cloak and dagger" which confused and got peoples backs up and understandably so. You disappointed me when I found you had joined, for a reason I will discuss with you sometime privately (Cos I want it to be secret lol) If it's Drex's venture I don't care if I don't see eye to eye, I wish him all the best but he should have kept it totally secret and not had pepes putting [removed] on their sig untill it was ready for setting up accounts, You don't have to be up and running to gain someones interest.

Anyways Rizze use your loaf, where do you live, where are you from what's your interests, how much time do you have on your hands etc etc (these are rhetorical) think about it man your a scouser, work on your strengths not your weaknesses. I know you will be thinking "WTF is he going on about" But anyways. BTW your job is totally admirable x 10. My girl does what you do and I do it voluntarily, I've just buried a man who was an officer on HMS Hood which was sunk by The Bismark. I learn so much from these guys. Bye for now.
:cheers:

I dont know what your problem is the saint!
This is going to be a site for everyone!
I put [removed] on me sig so people could see it and then when they got told about the site they would be oh right I have seen that before!!!
subliminal if it where!
and no before some of you say oh there you go it is a cult..........it isnt!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm » by Mushroom

Nice one psiman . Do you think Drex will counter or ignore .

£10 on ignore

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 pm » by Blacky

mushroom wrote:

£10 on ignore

So now your turning it into a bashing thread again!
good mentality that! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 pm » by Vulcanic

spock wrote:Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 pm » by Slith

naught wrote:
drextin wrote:
naught wrote:Who ares I was joking about joining them earlier to see what would happen.I fucking hate kool aid. You guys are good peeps but I have time for conspiracies not friends. [removed] sounds like a STD. I am not computer savy cause I was doing real gang activity growing up and I like being by myself alot more. Gangs are for people that need money or protection.

naught i sent you a invite so you could at least check out the site and see its not a gang or anything else nefarious. i wish you would have at least checked out the site because without doing so means you guys keep making assumptions and throwing out insults that don't apply.

Where is this invite? Whats the web site called?Drex I appreciate the invite and I will check it out but Disclose is my home. I was on here forever before I signed up.I just keep thinking we will lose you guys. You guys should be flattered. We are asking you guys to be apart of Our lives why leave? You say you won't but you will and then the Doc will be Dtv 's voice.

Naught,
No one is going anywhere. I always come here first and foremost and likely always will. It's first rate. I am also a member at many other sites like this. I'm in them to learn. That is all and to get perspectives other than mine. [removed] just happens to be one of them

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 pm » by Mushroom

blacky wrote:
mushroom wrote:

£10 on ignore

So now your turning it into a bashing thread again!
good mentality that! :flop:

Post a screenshot or link to the topic list.... £10 on ignore

If a simple propostition to prove you're good intentions is too much to ask, then by all means consider me a thread basher

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 pm » by TheDuck

That's a better sig btw Blacky, nice :flop:

Did you read my ufo account just? that's some live shit lol no pictures or anything I know but my phone has no camera, too much trouble for me to upload stuff anyway even if it did, as for this [removed] shit just have a bit of patience peeps see for yourself when the time comes then discuss all you want, at the moment its like your trying to fathom something while looking through a smoked up room with dark glasses on while in Sydney trying to flick dust off your face.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm » by Wrathofkahn

This new site is getting the hype of a summer blockbuster! All this hub bub and nobody has even seen it yet!

Did anyone accuse Dom of smurfing when he started DTV chat?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 pm » by Drextin

you can't make money from [removed]...........its a hosted turnkey site...........I PAY to keep ads OFF the site. i don't need money.

thesaint you know nothing about this site yet you keep talking like you do. you just said rizz was full of shit......how stupid is that when you have never seen the site?

jet.............silly silly boy............thats all...........move along.

naught i sent you a message on dtv with the link. if you didn't get it i apologize for thinking you just ignored it. i wasn't expecting you to be a permanent member i just wanted you to see that the site is not anything like people think it is. you could have deleted your account at any time.

no one is going anywhere. [removed] is just where dtv members can talk about anything without topic restrictions. it allows for people to get to know one another........this might help all the arguing on dtv. its a shame so many are attacking the one thing that might help dtv become less hostile.

remember we have only been up for about 3 weeks. most of that has been setting the site up and recruiting people who are tired of all the fighting and would make great mods.

psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone.

well to be as honest as possible.........if i am so unpopular or disrespected...........i don't think i would have been able to pull off opening up [removed] and getting some of the most respected people here to join. see the thing is............there are those who dislike me that make sure and let that be known on every thread they see me on. but to be even more blunt none of them are all that respected here. same goes for low.

the way i engage you guys instead of of moving on is the only real damage i do to myself. i've tried to ignore but that doesn't work. so at worst you have those who don't like me and those that do. i got to say i am content with the type who dislike me...........they are the exact ones that should. same for those that do find me somewhat tolerable.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 pm » by Drextin

blacky that was a great idea on the sig!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook