[removed]! - Hmmmmmmm

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 pm » by Blotto

drextin wrote:you can't make money from [removed]...........its a hosted turnkey site...........I PAY to keep ads OFF the site. i don't need money.

thesaint you know nothing about this site yet you keep talking like you do. you just said rizz was full of shit......how stupid is that when you have never seen the site?

jet.............silly silly boy............thats all...........move along.

naught i sent you a message on dtv with the link. if you didn't get it i apologize for thinking you just ignored it. i wasn't expecting you to be a permanent member i just wanted you to see that the site is not anything like people think it is. you could have deleted your account at any time.

no one is going anywhere. [removed] is just where dtv members can talk about anything without topic restrictions. it allows for people to get to know one another........this might help all the arguing on dtv. its a shame so many are attacking the one thing that might help dtv become less hostile.

remember we have only been up for about 3 weeks. most of that has been setting the site up and recruiting people who are tired of all the fighting and would make great mods.

psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone.

well to be as honest as possible.........if i am so unpopular or disrespected...........i don't think i would have been able to pull off opening up [removed] and getting some of the most respected people here to join. see the thing is............there are those who dislike me that make sure and let that be known on every thread they see me on. but to be even more blunt none of them are all that respected here. same goes for low.

the way i engage you guys instead of of moving on is the only real damage i do to myself. i've tried to ignore but that doesn't work. so at worst you have those who don't like me and those that do. i got to say i am content with the type who dislike me...........they are the exact ones that should. same for those that do find me somewhat tolerable.

we we we we . yawn rolling roling rolling keep them wagons rollin raw hide .... think most educated people on here know what your all about . its a shame you took a few good men with you , or should i say partialy blind men .

seen this coming a wile back now ....... people just arent as stupid as you try to make them out to be .... what goes around comes around ... universal law

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm » by Slith

Fuck Blacky, it took me 3 hours to come up with mine, now I have to go back and change it. You prick, have you no feelings man! Damn it, damn it all to hell. But that says it all, so I'll come up with something

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm » by Mushroom

@ blacky and muchtyman... You both owe me a tenner :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 9:57 pm » by Slith

blotto wrote:
drextin wrote:you can't make money from [removed]...........its a hosted turnkey site...........I PAY to keep ads OFF the site. i don't need money.

thesaint you know nothing about this site yet you keep talking like you do. you just said rizz was full of shit......how stupid is that when you have never seen the site?

naught i sent you a message on dtv with the link. if you didn't get it i apologize for thinking you just ignored it. i wasn't expecting you to be a permanent member i just wanted you to see that the site is not anything like people think it is. you could have deleted your account at any time.

no one is going anywhere. [removed] is just where dtv members can talk about anything without topic restrictions. it allows for people to get to know one another........this might help all the arguing on dtv. its a shame so many are attacking the one thing that might help dtv become less hostile.

remember we have only been up for about 3 weeks. most of that has been setting the site up and recruiting people who are tired of all the fighting and would make great mods.

well to be as honest as possible.........if i am so unpopular or disrespected...........i don't think i would have been able to pull off opening up [removed] and getting some of the most respected people here to join. see the thing is............there are those who dislike me that make sure and let that be known on every thread they see me on. but to be even more blunt none of them are all that respected here. same goes for low.

the way i engage you guys instead of of moving on is the only real damage i do to myself. i've tried to ignore but that doesn't work. so at worst you have those who don't like me and those that do. i got to say i am content with the type who dislike me...........they are the exact ones that should. same for those that do find me somewhat tolerable.

we we we we . yawn rolling roling rolling keep them wagons rollin raw hide .... think most educated people on here know what your all about . its a shame you took a few good men with you , or should i say partialy blind men .

seen this coming a wile back now ....... people just arent as stupid as you try to make them out to be .... what goes around comes around ... universal law

No one has been taken, anywhere. We are still here

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm » by TheDuck

I need acknowledgement dammit lmao
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm » by Thesaint

Wow thats what the majority need an eloquent spokesman. This bit,

A great percentage of Dtv members know this but cannot or have not the time to articulate this and the clique relies on that too.

Is so true and really gets my goat, and it's the same people who use it. I myself have used it (to my disgrace) but each and every time I have ended it by backing up apologising and turning it to a humorous direction so as not to belittle somebody. It's bullying plain and simple. if you can't get your way use your language skills to dominate the conversation knowing that there's no way of a rebuttle. Little wonder why people don't come back. However looking at his more closely this group of people are being used for marketing the product, plain and simple and somewhere alomg the road money will be he main priority (which is understandable) but that unfortunately by default destroys the groups, "outwardly shown" principles for being although the foundation imo is already flawed.

Everything and anything that has been done in the past by certain members, will always come back and bite them in the arse. Here is an analagy,

Husband and Wife on holiday in Spain and they come to a sign by the beach. It says,
"Boat Tours around the coast, 1/2 hour, 5 Euro's ask for Pedro".
They see "Pedro" and ask if he's free to take them out and he says he is so he proceeds with the tour.
They come to a bridge and "Pedro" says (in his broken English) "Youa seea thata bridga, I build it witha my bare handsa, Do they call me Pedro the bridge builder? They do not"
They go a little further and they come to a house by the shore, Pedro once again slows down and points to the house, "you seeya thata house, I build it with my bare handsa, do they call me Pedro the house builder? they do not" they proceed a little further and they come to a small castle, once again Pedro slows down and points to the castle "You seeya thata castle, I builda it wih my bare handsa, do they call me Pedro the castle builder? They do not". This goes on for another twenty minutes were Pedro points to buildings he has made and he complains that he has never received any acolades. Five minutes to go and once again "Pedro" points at the pier and goes thrugh the same old rhetoric, "You seeya that Piera, I build it with my own bare handsa, do they call me Pedro the pier builder? they do not" then he screams at the top of his voice,
"I SHAGGA ONE SHEEPA! JUST ONE SHEEPA!

(just in case, everyone knows him as Pedro the SheepShagger :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 pm » by Blotto

dlslith wrote:
blotto wrote:

No one has been taken, anywhere. We are still here

yep and thats part of the problem !!!!!!! ..... all this sitting on the fence crap now there so predictable .... as soon as the ones with half of brain realized ocd i mean [removed] , started to go south outcome the fence sitters. same old same have fun with your group :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm » by Drextin

mushroom wrote:@ blacky and muchtyman... You both owe me a tenner :mrgreen:

perhaps you could spend it on reading courses then.................i addressed psi...........

ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 pm » by Blotto

drextin wrote:
mushroom wrote:@ blacky and muchtyman... You both owe me a tenner :mrgreen:

perhaps you could spend it on reading courses then.................i addressed psi...........

ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.

weres the kitten picture when you need it ..... hes gone all noble . he realy does think hes a king ..... something straight out of a harry potter book ...

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook