[removed]! - Hmmmmmmm

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm » by Slith

drextin wrote:
mushroom wrote:@ blacky and muchtyman... You both owe me a tenner :mrgreen:

perhaps you could spend it on reading courses then.................i addressed psi...........

ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.

Drex,
I will take any flack coming my way. I could have said no, but I didn't. My choice. I have no problem with shit being flung at me and as I think you know, I can handle myself quite well.
Slith

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 pm » by Mushroom

blotto wrote:
drextin wrote:
mushroom wrote:@ blacky and muchtyman... You both owe me a tenner :mrgreen:

perhaps you could spend it on reading courses then.................i addressed psi...........

ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.

weres the kitten picture when you need it ..... hes gone all noble . he realy does think hes a king ..... something straight out of a harry potter book ...

My apologies drex.. you did indeed respond to psi, who made some good points, with this little beauty
psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone

Good counter.
You should've ignored rather than posting such a feeble reply (IMO).
Anyway... Carry on and answer selective questions to the selective few with no visions of elitism and then step out....

I admire your debating skills greatly

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 pm » by Blacky

blotto wrote:
drextin wrote:you can't make money from [removed]...........its a hosted turnkey site...........I PAY to keep ads OFF the site. i don't need money.

thesaint you know nothing about this site yet you keep talking like you do. you just said rizz was full of shit......how stupid is that when you have never seen the site?

jet.............silly silly boy............thats all...........move along.

naught i sent you a message on dtv with the link. if you didn't get it i apologize for thinking you just ignored it. i wasn't expecting you to be a permanent member i just wanted you to see that the site is not anything like people think it is. you could have deleted your account at any time.

no one is going anywhere. [removed] is just where dtv members can talk about anything without topic restrictions. it allows for people to get to know one another........this might help all the arguing on dtv. its a shame so many are attacking the one thing that might help dtv become less hostile.

remember we have only been up for about 3 weeks. most of that has been setting the site up and recruiting people who are tired of all the fighting and would make great mods.

psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone.

well to be as honest as possible.........if i am so unpopular or disrespected...........i don't think i would have been able to pull off opening up [removed] and getting some of the most respected people here to join. see the thing is............there are those who dislike me that make sure and let that be known on every thread they see me on. but to be even more blunt none of them are all that respected here. same goes for low.

the way i engage you guys instead of of moving on is the only real damage i do to myself. i've tried to ignore but that doesn't work. so at worst you have those who don't like me and those that do. i got to say i am content with the type who dislike me...........they are the exact ones that should. same for those that do find me somewhat tolerable.

we we we we . yawn rolling roling rolling keep them wagons rollin raw hide .... think most educated people on here know what your all about . its a shame you took a few good men with you , or should i say partialy blind men .

seen this coming a wile back now ....... people just arent as stupid as you try to make them out to be .... what goes around comes around ... universal law

ha ha not you again!
im bored already!
going to ignore you know totally!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 pm » by Blacky

dlslith wrote:Fuck Blacky, it took me 3 hours to come up with mine, now I have to go back and change it. You prick, have you no feelings man! Damn it, damn it all to hell. But that says it all, so I'll come up with something

ha ha suck it up!
thought this sig would be more apropiate!

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm » by Blotto

blacky wrote:
blotto wrote:
drextin wrote:you can't make money from [removed]...........its a hosted turnkey site...........I PAY to keep ads OFF the site. i don't need money.

thesaint you know nothing about this site yet you keep talking like you do. you just said rizz was full of shit......how stupid is that when you have never seen the site?

jet.............silly silly boy............thats all...........move along.

naught i sent you a message on dtv with the link. if you didn't get it i apologize for thinking you just ignored it. i wasn't expecting you to be a permanent member i just wanted you to see that the site is not anything like people think it is. you could have deleted your account at any time.

no one is going anywhere. [removed] is just where dtv members can talk about anything without topic restrictions. it allows for people to get to know one another........this might help all the arguing on dtv. its a shame so many are attacking the one thing that might help dtv become less hostile.

remember we have only been up for about 3 weeks. most of that has been setting the site up and recruiting people who are tired of all the fighting and would make great mods.

psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone.

well to be as honest as possible.........if i am so unpopular or disrespected...........i don't think i would have been able to pull off opening up [removed] and getting some of the most respected people here to join. see the thing is............there are those who dislike me that make sure and let that be known on every thread they see me on. but to be even more blunt none of them are all that respected here. same goes for low.

the way i engage you guys instead of of moving on is the only real damage i do to myself. i've tried to ignore but that doesn't work. so at worst you have those who don't like me and those that do. i got to say i am content with the type who dislike me...........they are the exact ones that should. same for those that do find me somewhat tolerable.

we we we we . yawn rolling roling rolling keep them wagons rollin raw hide .... think most educated people on here know what your all about . its a shame you took a few good men with you , or should i say partialy blind men .

seen this coming a wile back now ....... people just arent as stupid as you try to make them out to be .... what goes around comes around ... universal law

ha ha not you again!
im bored already!
going to ignore you know totally!

im like rubber your like glue what bounces off me sticks to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm » by Blacky

theduck wrote:Image

I need acknowledgement dammit lmao

I havent read it yet the duck but i WILL i promise!!!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 pm » by Thesaint

thesaint you know nothing about this site yet you keep talking like you do. you just said rizz was full of shit

Don't misquote me, (which you are soooo famous for) I said "That's Bollocks" if you don't know shit from bollocks then you have been doing it wrong my friend. :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm » by Torofamily

dont sound like anybody can or wants to do any critical thinking around here

mep630 wrote:
lol!!!! [removed]?!!! Order of Cock Brains aka Dick Heads!
=)
:cheers:

dlslith wrote:
Mep,
Miniature eeniweeni penis. 630 is your jack off time. Stop coding out the boys! Which would include a tweezer and a gallon of lube. Did I say go fuck yourself?[/quote]

drextin
Post subject: Re: [removed]! - Hmmmmmmm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 am
oh man...........ok for you fucking dumbasses

blotto
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 am

ding dong .... order order .... these fuck heads have dragged dtv down this place once was a good place for outside of the box thinking . untill these parasites got there foot under the table ..

blacky
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:39 a
we have been on this site alot longer than you so how can we be dragging the site down?

I got through a couple of pages of this crap and came to realize
The "[removed]' and the rest of us non critical believers sound pretty much the same. Hostile simplistic bashing and bickering...

ImageImageImage
torofamily
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 am
Initiate
Initiate

torofamily wrote:
again...
I just dont get it. I thought that trying to think outside the box and discover the secrets of the world around us made us all critical believers. From quantum physics to haarp to a bunch of other mind opening thought provoking subjects are here to decipher and debate. Image Image Image If only we could "sit down and discuss critical topics bereft of insults, bickering, bitching, whining, complaing, time wasting, and cry babies..." and hypocrites.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:35 pm » by Blacky

psiman wrote:
muchtyman wrote:Nice one psiman . Do you think Drex will counter or ignore .
£10 on ignore

How is the above quote bashing Blacky? You are the one who needs to do the reading bud.

I will take that bet only if you take doughnuts to dollars. lol Oops too late.
Seriously, I think it is likely that my name has come up at some point in their clique or at least some kind of pm as the majority of my posts have been buried and ignored by the majority of [removed] and allied crowd. Even though I mantain civil, logical and objective debate, the will not engage me anymore especially since... post106441.html#p106441

Like I said...

Many of the [removed] rely on inducing emotional based reactions in their debates by use of emotionally loaded content. A great example of that is many of Lowsix's posts to which many of yours have recently followed in syntax and methodology Drex. And when they are met with strong, logical opposition their habit is to then turn to dissmissal, derailing and subterfuge. These are the main reasons for the (un)wanted attention that members like Drex and Lowsix are continually (un)popular and (dis)respected for.

Of course, righ now Drex is walking on eggshells and so that and with your mention of the possible ignoring Drex would naturally feel obligated in defending his honor by sloughing me off with a one sentence reply instead of rebutting each of my points.

drextin wrote:psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone.

Thats righ Drex, I am not a group unless you consider the trillios of cells that compose the part of me that is my body a group. :lol:

Your group of Dtv friends dubbed [removed] with some others are a group and you cannot refute it except to just disagree which is 90% of what you have been doing in this thread. Majority public Dtv opinion is out on that and has been for a while, surpassing your critical and private opinion which is [removed].

do us all a favour and read the topic that will answer your questions!!!
im not going through it all again becuase that will be the 5 time today!
read the thread!

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook