[removed]! - Hmmmmmmm

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 pm » by Slith

toro, half your words are off the page. ???

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm » by Blotto

torofamily wrote:dont sound like anybody can or wants to do any critical thinking around here

mep630 wrote:
lol!!!! [removed]?!!! Order of Cock Brains aka Dick Heads!
=)
:cheers:

dlslith wrote:
Mep,
Miniature eeniweeni penis. 630 is your jack off time. Stop coding out the boys! Which would include a tweezer and a gallon of lube. Did I say go fuck yourself?

drextin
Post subject: Re: [removed]! - Hmmmmmmm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 am
oh man...........ok for you fucking dumbasses

blotto
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 am

ding dong .... order order .... these fuck heads have dragged dtv down this place once was a good place for outside of the box thinking . untill these parasites got there foot under the table ..

blacky
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:39 a
we have been on this site alot longer than you so how can we be dragging the site down?

I got through a couple of pages of this crap and came to realize
The "[removed]' and the rest of us non critical believers sound pretty much the same. Hostile simplistic bashing and bickering...

ImageImageImage
torofamily
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 am
Initiate
Initiate

torofamily wrote:
again...
I just dont get it. I thought that trying to think outside the box and discover the secrets of the world around us made us all critical believers. From quantum physics to haarp to a bunch of other mind opening thought provoking subjects are here to decipher and debate. Image Image Image If only we could "sit down and discuss critical topics bereft of insults, bickering, bitching, whining, complaing, time wasting, and cry babies..." and hypocrites.
[/quote]

how many recruits have they got..... god help us if its enough to start an army. name rank and sig number.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 pm » by TheDuck

blacky wrote:
theduck wrote:Image

I need acknowledgement dammit lmao

I havent read it yet the duck but i WILL i promise!!!!!

Thankyou very much. Image
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 pm » by Blacky

ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.[/quote]

weres the kitten picture when you need it ..... hes gone all noble . he realy does think hes a king ..... something straight out of a harry potter book ...[/quote]

My apologies drex.. you did indeed respond to psi, who made some good points, with this little beauty
psi is not a group..............its a site that will be for everyone

Good counter.
You should've ignored rather than posting such a feeble reply (IMO).
Anyway... Carry on and answer selective questions to the selective few with no visions of elitism and then step out....

I admire your debating skills greatly[/quote]

right leave this now because its getting silly again!
you have your view which is wrong because you havent been on the site yet!
i promise you when you do you will be proven wrong!!!
if you dont go on the site to just take a look at it with all the things you have been saying then that will just be seen as being pig ignorant!!!
All questions on [removed] have been answered in 2 topics if you cant be bothered to read through them then thats your problem!

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm » by -Marduk-

vulcanic wrote:Image

eheh :mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm » by Blotto

blacky wrote:ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.

weres the kitten picture when you need it ..... hes gone all noble . he realy does think hes a king ..... something straight out of a harry potter book ...[/quote]

My apologies drex.. you did indeed respond to psi, who made some good points, with this little beauty

Good counter.
Anyway... Carry on and answer selective questions to the selective few with no visions of elitism and then step out....

if you dont go on the site to just take a look at it with all the things you have been saying then that will just be seen as being pig ignorant!!!
All questions on [removed] have been answered in 2 topics if you cant be bothered to read through them then thats your problem![/quote]

still banging that drum .. they found a right one here when they recruited him. since im on ignore aHH the bliss.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm » by Blacky

torro
Dont even bother quoting me on I thing in many!
I was proving a point to blotto who kept saying he wanted the site to go back to how it used to be! the problem with that is that hes been on for 3 months and 3 months ago is when all the bashing of loads of people started!
Dtv was different before this!
he didnt know what he was talking about!
hence why I said what I did!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:49 pm » by Mushroom

blacky wrote:ok i am out of this guys. none of you will be satisfied until you can see it with your own eyes and thats fine..........not sure i would have gone out of my way to make a fool of myself by claiming to know all about it when i didn't but hey we all have our own swords to die by.

all i ask is that you aim your shit at me. leave the otherv members alone. they haven't done shit to any of you and they most certainly don't deserve it. its me you hate so keep it on target.

Good counter.

All questions on [removed] have been answered in 2 topics if you cant be bothered to read through them then thats your problem![/quote]

I've fucking read through the posts you ignorant twat. YOU have ignored my posts FACT!!

I haven't been on the fucking site yet because you refuse to provide a link... Is Oxymoron the in-word at the moment? .. I prefer twat

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 pm » by Blacky

blotto wrote:

weres the kitten picture when you need it ..... hes gone all noble . he realy does think hes a king ..... something straight out of a harry potter book ...

Good counter.

still banging that drum .. they found a right one here when they recruited him. since im on ignore aHH the bliss.[/quote]

why have you put my name on drexs quote???
thats pretty stupid and pathetic!!!!
changing things to suit your needs!
how low can you stoop!!!
hahahaha
my guess alot lower!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:54 pm » by Blacky

mushroom wrote:

weres the kitten picture when you need it ..... hes gone all noble . he realy does think hes a king ..... something straight out of a harry potter book ...

Good counter.

I've fucking read through the posts you ignorant twat. YOU have ignored my posts FACT!!

I haven't been on the fucking site yet because you refuse to provide a link... Is Oxymoron the in-word at the moment? .. I prefer twat[/quote]

Oooo inssults!! hahah
you the twat for being stupid about this topic!
It will be open soon and then you can judge for yourself!
cant you get that into your thick fucking head!
yeah I can throw insults back!!!!!
All in good time you will see the site like everyone else!
if you cant wait like everyone else then thats your problem!!!!
#

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook