Hoagland's Moon Castle confirmed by Lenard Walson?

PostSun Jul 13, 2008 1:41 am » by Skepticaled

The video "Hoagland's Moon Castle confirmed by Lenard Walson?" shows no confirmation whatsoever as there is not one single point of reference to help confirm that what the video shows is the alleged Hoagland's "castle" hovering 9 miles above the surface. All that the video is capable of showing from an earthbound telescope is that the alleged "castle" is just a natural feature. There is not a single image that is clear enough to show this "castle" hovering above the Moon's surface. Hoagland could have helped the situation and strengthened his claim if he had published a clearer, lighter photo. As it is, the main photo that he uses is too dark to be reliable.

Lunar Orbiter took high resolution photos directly overhead of this area and there is nothing in the photo showing the "castle." There is a natural feature seen in the Lunar Orbiter photo that could be the "castle" but the photo is also too dark to come to any conclusion.

Besides, you can't trust Walson since I alread posted on Above Top Secret and Unexplained Mysteries my research result on another of his claims of a natural Lunar feature being artificial because he didn't bother to research the Lunar area before he made his stupid claim.

Also, Hoagland's Lunar claims cannot be accepted without you doing sufficient research to allow you to accept what he says or not accept because you can see that his claims are not acceptable.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 pm » by Vulcanic

Never know, where is this on the moon? on the darkside? Zacharia Sitchin claims there is 1 crashed ship and 1 base and 1 grave there,cant remember names off top my head at the moment but for example i will say anulu, he was closest relitive to ANU but a most distent cousin challanged him to a fight for the throne of nibiru and anulu lost and was exiled from nibiru and anulu found earth and claimed himself king and he found gold wich nibiru needed bad so he sent message back to nibiru and told them he had the gold but he wants to be the king of earth ,when the nibiruians arived at earth they again exiled anulu to the moon to build a base, anulu and one of his friends got sent to the moon and their ship crashed their, they built a base and lived there untill anulu died and was burried there,then the birth goddess went there and recued anulus friend and they went to mars and built a base/home and lived rest of there lives and died their.... so never know till we are able to really search the moon and mars..but zachaira sitchins storys are a great read should check them out,that was from the 7 tablets of creation story zacharias version/translation of it... sorry for grammer/spelling i'm tired and off to bed but had put my 2cents in fast hehe=)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostMon Aug 18, 2008 5:03 am » by Skepticaled

vulcanic wrote:Never know, where is this on the moon? on the darkside? Zacharia Sitchin claims there is 1 crashed ship and 1 base and 1 grave there,cant remember names off top my head at the moment but for example i will say anulu, he was closest relitive to ANU but a most distent cousin challanged him to a fight for the throne of nibiru and anulu lost and was exiled from nibiru and anulu found earth and claimed himself king and he found gold wich nibiru needed bad so he sent message back to nibiru and told them he had the gold but he wants to be the king of earth ,when the nibiruians arived at earth they again exiled anulu to the moon to build a base, anulu and one of his friends got sent to the moon and their ship crashed their, they built a base and lived there untill anulu died and was burried there,then the birth goddess went there and recued anulus friend and they went to mars and built a base/home and lived rest of there lives and died their.... so never know till we are able to really search the moon and mars..but zachaira sitchins storys are a great read should check them out,that was from the 7 tablets of creation story zacharias version/translation of it... sorry for grammer/spelling i'm tired and off to bed but had put my 2cents in fast hehe=)

It's too bad that you didn't offer your opinion on the topic, as stated. To find the "castle" first find Crater Manilius and look from it south to Hyginus Rille. If the natural feature Hoagland calls a "castle" was on the darkside, Walson would not be able to see it and videotape it. There are many websites with photos of Manilius and the Rille.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 am » by Gridkeeper

skepticaled wrote:
The video "Hoagland's Moon Castle confirmed by Lenard Walson?" shows no confirmation whatsoever as there is not one single point of reference to help confirm that what the video shows is the alleged Hoagland's "castle" hovering 9 miles above the surface. All that the video is capable of showing from an earthbound telescope is that the alleged "castle" is just a natural feature. There is not a single image that is clear enough to show this "castle" hovering above the Moon's surface. Hoagland could have helped the situation and strengthened his claim if he had published a clearer, lighter photo. As it is, the main photo that he uses is too dark to be reliable.

Lunar Orbiter took high resolution photos directly overhead of this area and there is nothing in the photo showing the "castle." There is a natural feature seen in the Lunar Orbiter photo that could be the "castle" but the photo is also too dark to come to any conclusion.

Besides, you can't trust Walson since I alread posted on Above Top Secret and Unexplained Mysteries my research result on another of his claims of a natural Lunar feature being artificial because he didn't bother to research the Lunar area before he made his stupid claim.

Also, Hoagland's Lunar claims cannot be accepted without you doing sufficient research to allow you to accept what he says or not accept because you can see that his claims are not acceptable.

John Walson never claimed that he filmed the castle at all. It in fact was I that suggested it looked the same or at least a similar shape to Richard's picture. Nothing more. I don't know what it is. If I ever get the chance to go to the mon and see it then I'll let you know.

Just because you read something it doesn't mean it's true, especially if it has come from disinfo gents at ATS.
Gridkeeper Music with some free downloads http://www.soundcloud.com/gridkeeper
Gridkeeper Home http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper