hold on to your ankles!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm » by Torofamily

President Obama declares national emergency over swine flu pandemic, but why?
Published on 10-25-2009
http://www.naturalnews.com/027323_swine_flu_national_emergency_pandemic.html

According to the CDC, swine flu infections have already peaked, and the pandemic is on its way out. Peak infection time was the middle of October, where one in five U.S. children experienced the flu, says the CDC. Out of nearly 14,000 suspected flu cases tested during the week ending on October 10, 2009, 99.6% of those were influenza A, and the vast majority of those were confirmed as H1N1 swine flu infections.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/

Even though the H1N1 pandemic appears to have peaked out, U.S. President Barack Obama has now declared a national emergency over swine flu infections. The reasoning behind such a declaration? According to the White House, it’s designed to "allow hospitals to better handle the surge in patients" by allowing them to bypass certain federal laws.

Emergency powers trump the Bill of Rights

That’s[b] the public explanation for this, but the real agenda behind this declaration may be far more sinister. Declaring a national emergency immediately gives federal authorities dangerous new powers that can now be enforced at gunpoint, including:

• The power to force mandatory swine flu vaccinations on the entire population.

• The power to arrest, quarantine or "involuntarily transport" anyone who refuses a swine flu vaccination.

• The power to quarantine an entire city and halt all travel in or out of that city.

• The power to enter any home or office without a search warrant and order the destruction of any belongings or structures deemed to be a threat to public health.

• The effective nullification of the Bill of Rights. Your right to due process, to being safe from government search and seizure, and to remain silent to avoid self-incrimination are all null and void under a Presidential declaration of a national emergency.

None of this means that federal agents are going to march door to door arresting people at gunpoint if they refuse the vaccine, but they could if they wanted to. Your rights as an American are no longer recognized under this national emergency declaration.

What emergency?

The declaration of this national emergency seems suspicious from the start. Where’s the emergency? The number of people killed by swine flu in the United States is far smaller than the number of people killed each year from seasonal flu, according to CDC statistics. People obviously aren’t dropping dead by the millions from H1N1 influenza. Most people are just getting mild flu symptoms and a few days later they’re fine.

So where’s the emergency?

The only emergency I can see is the emergency fabricated by Big Pharma to sell more vaccines. By declaring a national emergency over the H1N1 pandemic, Obama is playing right into their hands.

I find the timing of all this curious. Two days ago, New York gave up on its efforts to require mandatory vaccinations of health care workers. This was designed to defuse a large number of planned protests from health freedom-conscious people who don’t want government-mandated chemicals pumped into their veins.

The planned protests in New York would have fueled yet more resistance among health care workers across the country, and had it been allowed to continue, it could have resulted in a huge nationwide backlash against swine flu vaccines. By backing off the vaccine mandate and blaming it on a vaccine shortage (http://www.naturalnews.com/027313_N…), and then having Obama declare a national emergency, our state and national leaders have halted the protests and put in place a pro-vaccine Big Brother mandate that can be enforced at gunpoint.

Big Pharma must be pleased with all this. With these emergency powers in place, all that’s necessary to force vaccinations upon the entire population is a larger supply of the vaccines — and that’s coming in November.

I have no comment, just passing on the article

actually fuck yea i got a comment . Ive been screeming about this for over two months and it's unfolding before your eyes and people like (hell yea im gonna call them out) realfake, saltydog, dreks and even cornbisket. All the bullies on the block with their worldly knowledge from sources only they know and dont seem to want to share. Maybe their the ones intentionally trying to side track the truth. Maybe their the ones with miss information maybe their the ones with an agenda. I know I have to have over 20 post related to this very topic with the links and cross links so YOU can get the info and analyze it yourselves. These are the names that always seem to pop up.

If you really dont believe look up, are you telling me these are invisible.

The government has been monitoring the internet chatter and has determined OUR military (fathers,mothers,sons and daughters, friends and neighbors pose a threat,

so the government needs to send them over seas.

in my opinion the picture cant be any more clearer.

HERE IS THE HOUSE BILL THAT EXPLAINS THE RAMIFICATIONS
torofamily
Post subject: HOUSE BILL 2028
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm
http://disclose.tv/forum/topic8941.html
you could scroll down to the high lighted part.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

waauw damn man freaky stuff...thanx for that Torofamily

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 6:43 pm » by Torofamily

zegtelzegtel wrote:waauw damn man freaky stuff...thanx for that Torofamily

i aint trying to scare im trying to help everybody prepare

in my opinion its not about winning or losing its about surviving

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm » by Torofamily

What conspiracy?

savwafair2012

Post subject: NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise
http://www.northcom.mil/News/2008/110508.html

slushpup
Post subject: Camp Fema... Must See
topic9874.html

electrobadgr
Post subject: 3 stories, join the dots......The findings are terrifying!!!
topic7666.html

White House is collecting and storing comments and videos placed on its social-networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube without notifying or asking the consent of the site users
topic8914.html

Newly Declassified Files Detail Massive FBI Data-Mining Project
topic9261.html

patients to be fitted with microchips
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... pills.html

(LRAD) during recent town hall
topic9124.html

torofamily
topic8941.html

Portable,Pain Weapon May End Up in Police Hands
topic9632.html

Without warrants, police use trackers to follow suspects
topic9537.html

moterra
Post subject: COPS, AND DEBUTIES WARNED ABOUT RIGHT WING TERRORIST
topic9366.html

Marines to Conduct “Urban Exercises” in Kentucky, Indiana
topic9289.html

US economic decline forges new world order
topic9697.html

Anti-Terror Citizen Watch
topic9651.html

Wi-Fi signals used to see through walls
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/n ... walls.html

Police stop more than 1 million people on street
topic9906.html

U.S. Military,coup to oust President Obama???
topic9913.html

Telephone Company is Arm of Government, Feds Admit in Spy Suit
topic9964.html
The Department of Justice has finally admitted it in court papers: the nation’s telecom companies are an arm of the government — at least when it comes to secret spying.

surveillance of American citizens is the norm
topic10004.html

FBI building system that blows away fingerprinting
topic10127.html

Facial-recognition technology on millions
topic10128.html

Initiate

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 7:55 pm » by Ghostofedna

Surely, some of you gun-nut survivalists (or patriots, depending where you're standing) must have some police scanner radio things....you know; them 400 channel babies that got outlawed 10 years ago Start listening in and report up.

People should start reporting up if things REALLY do start happening, eh?

I've got your flu shot RIGHT HERE!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 pm » by Torofamily

ghostofedna wrote:Surely, some of you gun-nut survivalists (or patriots, depending where you're standing) must have some police scanner radio things....you know; them 400 channel babies that got outlawed 10 years ago Start listening in and report up.

"ghostofedna"]Surely, some of you gun-nut survivalists (or patriots, depending where you're standing

you dont have to be a "gun nut" to be concerned

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 am » by Torofamily

is it me??? :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch:

These topics are more important then Americas future? :(

Then I guess im at the wrong sight. :hmmm:

Does anyone know a sight thats a little more political based with a sprinkling of ufo alien nasa news? :help:

Post subject: Pilots over shoot run way150 miles.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm
http://disclose.tv/forum/topic10658.html

Post subject: hairy sea monster washes ashore.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:06 pm
http://disclose.tv/forum/topic10663.html

Nothing personal to the poster of these stories :wink:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 am » by Lynziswez

Torofamily, just wanted to say that there r prob many people like me who view these threads & learn a great amount of knowledge from all this stuff that u no doubt spend hours surfing 4. I also spend hours surfing 4 info but I don't have the confidence to openly display my finding as u & so many other "warriors" do. If it was't 4 u & those like u then we would all still be asleep. So just because there's not a lot of comments following your threads doesn't mean ur message isn't getting out. What I'm trying 2 say is thanx & ur "work" is very much appreciated.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 am » by Muchtyman

ghostofedna wrote:Surely, some of you gun-nut survivalists (or patriots, depending where you're standing) must have some police scanner radio things....you know; them 400 channel babies that got outlawed 10 years ago Start listening in and report up.

I've got your flu shot RIGHT HERE!

Good on ya Edna ,A reasonable and practical suggestion ! :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 am » by Tonybigman3

torofamily wrote:President Obama declares national emergency over swine flu pandemic, but why?
Published on 10-25-2009
http://www.naturalnews.com/027323_swine_flu_national_emergency_pandemic.html

According to the CDC, swine flu infections have already peaked, and the pandemic is on its way out. Peak infection time was the middle of October, where one in five U.S. children experienced the flu, says the CDC. Out of nearly 14,000 suspected flu cases tested during the week ending on October 10, 2009, 99.6% of those were influenza A, and the vast majority of those were confirmed as H1N1 swine flu infections.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/

Even though the H1N1 pandemic appears to have peaked out, U.S. President Barack Obama has now declared a national emergency over swine flu infections. The reasoning behind such a declaration? According to the White House, it’s designed to "allow hospitals to better handle the surge in patients" by allowing them to bypass certain federal laws.

Emergency powers trump the Bill of Rights

That’s[b] the public explanation for this, but the real agenda behind this declaration may be far more sinister. Declaring a national emergency immediately gives federal authorities dangerous new powers that can now be enforced at gunpoint, including:

• The power to force mandatory swine flu vaccinations on the entire population.

• The power to arrest, quarantine or "involuntarily transport" anyone who refuses a swine flu vaccination.

• The power to quarantine an entire city and halt all travel in or out of that city.

• The power to enter any home or office without a search warrant and order the destruction of any belongings or structures deemed to be a threat to public health.

• The effective nullification of the Bill of Rights. Your right to due process, to being safe from government search and seizure, and to remain silent to avoid self-incrimination are all null and void under a Presidential declaration of a national emergency.

None of this means that federal agents are going to march door to door arresting people at gunpoint if they refuse the vaccine, but they could if they wanted to. Your rights as an American are no longer recognized under this national emergency declaration.

What emergency?

The declaration of this national emergency seems suspicious from the start. Where’s the emergency? The number of people killed by swine flu in the United States is far smaller than the number of people killed each year from seasonal flu, according to CDC statistics. People obviously aren’t dropping dead by the millions from H1N1 influenza. Most people are just getting mild flu symptoms and a few days later they’re fine.

So where’s the emergency?

The only emergency I can see is the emergency fabricated by Big Pharma to sell more vaccines. By declaring a national emergency over the H1N1 pandemic, Obama is playing right into their hands.

I find the timing of all this curious. Two days ago, New York gave up on its efforts to require mandatory vaccinations of health care workers. This was designed to defuse a large number of planned protests from health freedom-conscious people who don’t want government-mandated chemicals pumped into their veins.

The planned protests in New York would have fueled yet more resistance among health care workers across the country, and had it been allowed to continue, it could have resulted in a huge nationwide backlash against swine flu vaccines. By backing off the vaccine mandate and blaming it on a vaccine shortage (http://www.naturalnews.com/027313_N…), and then having Obama declare a national emergency, our state and national leaders have halted the protests and put in place a pro-vaccine Big Brother mandate that can be enforced at gunpoint.

Big Pharma must be pleased with all this. With these emergency powers in place, all that’s necessary to force vaccinations upon the entire population is a larger supply of the vaccines — and that’s coming in November.

I have no comment, just passing on the article

actually fuck yea i got a comment . Ive been screeming about this for over two months and it's unfolding before your eyes and people like (hell yea im gonna call them out) realfake, saltydog, dreks and even cornbisket. All the bullies on the block with their worldly knowledge from sources only they know and dont seem to want to share. Maybe their the ones intentionally trying to side track the truth. Maybe their the ones with miss information maybe their the ones with an agenda. I know I have to have over 20 post related to this very topic with the links and cross links so YOU can get the info and analyze it yourselves. These are the names that always seem to pop up.

If you really dont believe look up, are you telling me these are invisible.

The government has been monitoring the internet chatter and has determined OUR military (fathers,mothers,sons and daughters, friends and neighbors pose a threat,

so the government needs to send them over seas.

in my opinion the picture cant be any more clearer.

HERE IS THE HOUSE BILL THAT EXPLAINS THE RAMIFICATIONS
torofamily
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm
http://disclose.tv/forum/topic8941.html
you could scroll down to the high lighted part.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :help:

Next