HoloCost Revisionism

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm » by Eldorado

Proto wrote:
Spock wrote:Don't hassle it Proto - nobody takes this Holocaust hoax bullshit for real except a handful of nut bags on this forum and then the Rense.com community.

I know man ,if some of the crowd you mentioned would have posted it i would have
probably ignored it ,but ironman is different story , I dont think he's doing it out of malice
but because ,well, how to put it nicely ,lack of knowledge on the subject and flirting
with the above mentioned group of people ,but not out of hostile intentions ,so to tell him
what i think about that subject seems more reasonable then to argue with the usual bunch
of nut bags.

Eldorado wrote:stop thinking everyone here is as hate filled as your Palestinian neighbors are...........seriously

I have every right to be upset, especially when I'm being set-up

I dont think everyone here hates me ,where the hell did you brought that from ?

You are being set up ? I dont even know what you mean ...

What gives??? Only one direction is presented here by me.......Adjudication of the issue as a solution to be resolved..........NOW....where the fuck did everyone come from with their "I think" this and "I think" that.....you suffer because you do nothing about it.......and you know who needs to be removed, yet you refuse to accept it......

I call for an International War Crimes tribunal to investigate the actions of the Israeli Govt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379
The resolution of 1975

The full text of Resolution 3379:

3379 (XXX). Elimination of all forms of racial discrimination

The General Assembly,

Recalling its resolution 1904 (XVIII) of 20 November 1963, proclaiming the United Nations Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, and in particular its affirmation that "any doctrine of racial differentiation or superiority is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous" and its expression of alarm at "the manifestations of racial discrimination still in evidence in some areas in the world, some of which are imposed by certain Governments by means of legislative, administrative or other measures",

Recalling also that, in its resolution 3151 G (XXVIII) of 14 December 1973, the General Assembly condemned, inter alia, the unholy alliance between South African racism and zionism,

Taking note of the Declaration of Mexico on the Equality of Women and Their Contribution to Development and Peace 1975, proclaimed by the World Conference of the International Women's Year, held at Mexico City from 19 June to 2 July 1975, which promulgated the principle that "international co-operation and peace require the achievement of national liberation and independence, the elimination of colonialism and neo-colonialism, foreign occupation, zionism, apartheid and racial discrimination in all its forms, as well as the recognition of the dignity of peoples and their right to self-determination",

Taking note also of resolution 77 (XII) adopted by the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the Organization of African Unity at its twelfth ordinary session, held at Kampala from 28 July to 1 August 1975, which considered "that the racist regime in occupied Palestine and the racist regime in Zimbabwe and South Africa have a common imperialist origin, forming a whole and having the same racist structure and being organically linked in their policy aimed at repression of the dignity and integrity of the human being",

Taking note also of the Political Declaration and Strategy to Strengthen International Peace and Security and to Intensify Solidarity and Mutual Assistance among Non-Aligned Countries, adopted at the Conference of Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Non-Aligned Countries held at Lima from 25 to 30 August 1975, which most severely condemned Zionism as a threat to world peace and security and called upon all countries to oppose this racist and imperialist ideology,

Determines that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination.

Any naysayers.......you can cast you votes with your republican partisans protecting your "settled" issues.

We can then be able to enjoy our lives without being implicated as associates in this criminal affair......we can be free from having to "represent" this agenda......

Neither one of us will have to be left feeling guilt ridden.......neither having to defend our beliefs, which both of us respect out of the higher laws of peace........

You don't think Israel should be tried????

I mean don't you think the rest of Israel will follow suit if their leaders get arrested, tried, and imprisoned for multiple life terms.........???

What I am saying Proto, not Sayaniming, is that this could all be over in a matter of weeks.........

Yet not one Israeli has the balls to defeat an idiot like Sharon or Benni????? CMON...we know youre bound by your covenants, and by your beliefs.........

That's why people dont like seeing this heartfelt defense for this regime......they know it's interests are corrupted, as are their associates......

But no one wants to see an unbiased Tribunal......staged in presence of the public??? Someone's gonna hang for this Proto......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:08 pm » by Proto

Rkobilan wrote:@Proto
do some research.

Seriously , it's amusing that you think that the bullshit
you heard on youtube is valid, academic ,and factual when
it's actually ignorant lies that work only on brainless hate filled
morons , you send me to do research ? how fucking ridiculous
and ironic , because only a idiot that did zilch research will
ignore the mountains of evidence on the subject and believe
the neo nazi falsifiers of history .

Rkobilan wrote:Note: that the Bolsheviks (JEWS) murdered over 100 million during their revolution circa 1917. Look at who was murdered (Hint) Christians and you'll maybe you'll get a clue.

See, this kind of ignorant statements revel your true ugly hating face .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 pm » by Proto

Aragajag wrote:The numbers dont add up.

Bs .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm » by Aragajag

Proto wrote:
Aragajag wrote:The numbers dont add up.

Bs .

Great reply. Must of touched a nerve. A third of mainly child bearing people were slaughtered yet some how managed to stay cohesive enough to populate back up to that number in a short time.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 pm » by Proto

Yep, you touched the nerve of my bullshit detector.

and your replay wasn't all that informative and backed up
as well so dont complain, all you said was that you checked (where ? )
and it does'nt sound right to you ,not exactly something to write thesis about .
Last edited by Proto on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm » by Eldorado

the neo nazi falsifiers of history .

The one's who put all these "facts" about the Holocaust into our US History books in our Schools???

or is it pronounced Shul??

Wiki Says.....
Yiddish: Shul means synagogue
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm » by Elnorel

Fck jews and all the banker bastards that got us into fiat currency slavery.
Ill piss on their graves after I die. Ill make it my mission. Ill be a pissing ghost on their graves.

I'm not talking about honest people that "happen" to be jews, I'm talkin about those profiteering bastards that would sell their own mothers for a margin.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm » by Proto

Nope the neo nazi falsifiers of history like Thomas Dalton, this post
is about his nonsense .

oh and by the way i made a search about him :

Micheal Santamauro, using the ficitious name Thomas Dalton PhD to give the book credibility. Not only did he write it but he published it. Thomas Dalton is described as a professor at an "unnamed" university. There is only one Thomas Dalton who teaches at an American college and he denies having authored this book of lies.

Santumauro, using the name Dalton reveals that he is an admirer of the Nazi mass murderer Goebbels. So there you have it. Santumauro is a Nazi swine and Budney is his Eva Van Braun. Budney pays the rent on the New York City office of the Institute for Historical review headed by David Irving Junior, Micheal Santamoron. Fuck these genocidal insects, both of them.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... K=&ct=clnk

about Yiddish you will have to ask edgar 2.0 , my ancestors came from
Libya i dont know Yiddish .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 pm » by Eldorado

Funny how your last Avatar was a calling for The Lion Of Zion.....and some real Dub

Now that Jah is here......we can talk African Reggae, Ska, Oi, and all kind of Skinheads too, you know from the Two-Tone days........when I was a dj ....DJ JDUB

Then I tell you the Jews in the Mainstream Entertainment industry were using my DJ name for their Zuckering............at http://www.jdubrecords.org....to make money for Israeli Interests in the US as "Artists".......

ringing a bell yet??.....as in the Mossaad operating in the US, having being found across the nation as being masked as Art Students and Musicians........wow a new trend.......

Now after I make reference to that bullshit agenda, and let the viewers here know I found another group of Artists and Musicians, stealing trade names to generate revenue in Israel, no one can make the connection that there might be something more to the importance of this person known as JDUB, than his interests in Israel.....something more important that might be seen as a name to be followed in Israel....

See my point of view clearer...........sorry if there was an evidence dump here in Burlington that we never reported after 9/11....it gets a little scary :nails: being chased around the country by Jews working for Israel.....

Ive run into them, and blown their cover in San Francisco.......downtown Market Street........

They are very easy to sense.....scent is unique....and there is a particular whiny nasal influence in their voices..........always connected to the cell phone.......etc........they are ususally stationary as the crowd passes by.......very easy to spot.....

Sorry if there were a few guys targeting me and my associates....we dont have much faith or trust in anyone who uses our music, for their political interests......

Nor do we trust Chameleons.....

.......keep changing your colors........Rainbow Brite......because Jah does exist, and he is the King of the Jews........and will rule over Israel for a thousand years after what he has seen.....

Here's my royal coat for verification of my family roots in Africa

Ill be a pissing ghost on their graves.
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Last edited by Eldorado on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 pm » by Proto

Elnorel wrote:Fck jews

Elnorel wrote:I'm not talking about honest people that "happen" to be jews

If that's not what you mean why using this language ? cant you just say fuck
bankers ? you think it's important to add the Jews into the mix ? seems a bit
contradictory .

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook