HoloCost Revisionism

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm » by Elnorel

Jewish BANKERS started it all.

If it were NEGRO bankers I would say niggaz.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 pm » by Aragajag

Proto wrote:Yep, you touched the nerve of my bullshit detector.

and your replay wasn't all that informative and backed up
as well so dont complain, all you said was that you checked (where ? )
and it does'nt sound right to you ,not exactly something to write thesis about .

It was quiet some time ago that I checked all those figures and they were from Jewish sites. I shared it with another member on this site about my reservations of the overall claims of deaths that have been put forward over the years on the holocaust.
I have satisfied myself that things are not what we are told they are. As I have said there is no doubt that there was a lot of killings, I just dont believe the official lies.

I like to question things and when there is a reaction, that gets me thinking and looking even more.

Nor am I on the hate bandwagon here.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 pm » by Mochon

The camps are there,the chambers are there and the records are there...anyone claiming they nazis wanted jews of of germany is out of their mind.they had trains and they had transportation to take them out of their country,the systematic killing spree happened,regardless of who denies it and who belives it. Now,more than 6 million people were killed by the nazis,not only jews,gypsies,homosexuals dark skinned people...etc etc....you can hear the testimonies of the captured nazi soldiers bragging and laughing of how they were exterminating jews.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/se ... ny-1336922

It also had nothing to do with bankers at the time.

@proto
it has nothing to do with bankers today,its the same old hate with a new found reason.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm » by Proto

@ Aragajag

I know you are not on the hate band wagon ,but i think your conclusions are
wrong , stating that the source was some Jewish web site does'nt mean anything
if i dont know which one so i could check the data for myself .

like i said there are mountains of evidence on the subject ,only those that
ignore the actual data fall for the revisionists con .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm » by Proto

Mochon wrote:@proto
it has nothing to do with bankers today,its the same old hate with a new found reason.

Oh i know , just tried to point to the contradictions in elnorel statement in a nice way .

only one correction imo "its the same old hate with the same old reason."

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 9:05 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Proto wrote:about Yiddish you will have to ask edgar 2.0 , my ancestors came from
Libya i dont know Yiddish .

Shul is a place where you learn things.
The reason for a synonym is that in poor and/or rural Jewish communities the Temple was a place where people were learning to read and write in lack of public schools (or they weren't allowed to attend Gentile schools...), along with the religious crap.

The same thing was quite normal with Catholic and Muslim minorities in respective habitats.

Yeah, you won't believe it, but most of the Jews from the Eastern Europe were fucking poor. And having jobs no one else wanted to do.

Of course, etymology of the English word "School" has nothing to do with Yiddish word "shul". "Shul" is derived from the German word "Schule". And words in the both languages have the same Greek root.

And yeah, holocaust was real and the most terrible thing.
Anyone who denies that is an utter moron.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 pm » by Svaha

Without the holocaust there would be no state of Israël now.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm » by Harbin

Elie Wiesel On Haaretz

Elie Wiesel, the world’s most famous Holocaust survivor, the man who turned the Holocaust into a business career gave this week an interview to Haaretz.

This kosher ‘humanist’ whose interest in pain is confined to ‘one people only’ stated that he hopes that “the Mossad, which caught a man like Eichmann, will be able to catch Ahmadinejad and get him tried in an international court.”

This Zionist Elder must have forgotten that Eichmann wasn’t tried in an international court, he was actually sentenced to death by an Israeli court. And while Ahmadinejad travels freely around the world, it is Israeli mass murderers and war criminals who have to think twice before embarking on an international flight.

In the entire interview, neither Haaretz nor Wiesel referred to the Palestinian holocaust. Seemingly, both the Jewish media outlet and the Shoa merchant are concerned only with the suffering of one people.

Elie Wiesel, may be one of the strongest examples of the banality of Zionist mind. He is concerned only with the primacy of Jewish suffering and has totally failed to transform the Holocaust into a universal message.
Wiesel is critical of Germany, German people and their culture. “We must not forget what civilized people once did. People raised on Kant, Fichte and Hegel. People who listened to Beethoven and read Schiller in the morning, and in the afternoon killed children and parents.”

But what about those people who don’t read Kant, Fichte and Hegel, but instead read the Old Testament and Wiesel’s Shoa literature? Do they not kill children and parents? Do they not engage in mass killings of innocent civilians pouring white phosphorous on UNRA shelters? Yes, they do – and for more than six decades, slightly longer than Wiesel’s Shoa.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=228018
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Svaha wrote:Without the holocaust there would be no state of Israël now.

:shock:

Ironically, the Jewish State in Palestine was also Herbert Hagen's and Adolf Eichmann's idea. In the year of 1937, they were sent to BMP to negotiate Jewish emigration from Germany to Palestine on a large scale. When the Brits denied him entrance, we all know the rest...

That was before the actual Holocaust.

And let's not forget that Edmond Rothschild started to buy land in Palestine as early as the late 19th century. We'll never be able to tell if it was because of his love for the poor Jew, or due to the fact he was an agile businessman - read : the greedy bastard. Nevertheless, he bought a lot of land. Until 1920's - around 500 square kilometers. That's a fucking lot of land, considering today's size of Israel's land - 20.000 square kilometers. Plus he built the entire infrastructure there.

However, he stated a number of times that his idea wasn't about moving the Arabs out - rather moving the Jews in.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Harbin wrote:Elie Wiesel On Haaretz

Elie Wiesel, the world’s most famous Holocaust survivor, the man who turned the Holocaust into a business career gave this week an interview to Haaretz.

This kosher ‘humanist’ whose interest in pain is confined to ‘one people only’ stated that he hopes that “the Mossad, which caught a man like Eichmann, will be able to catch Ahmadinejad and get him tried in an international court.”

This Zionist Elder must have forgotten that Eichmann wasn’t tried in an international court, he was actually sentenced to death by an Israeli court. And while Ahmadinejad travels freely around the world, it is Israeli mass murderers and war criminals who have to think twice before embarking on an international flight.

In the entire interview, neither Haaretz nor Wiesel referred to the Palestinian holocaust. Seemingly, both the Jewish media outlet and the Shoa merchant are concerned only with the suffering of one people.

Elie Wiesel, may be one of the strongest examples of the banality of Zionist mind. He is concerned only with the primacy of Jewish suffering and has totally failed to transform the Holocaust into a universal message.
Wiesel is critical of Germany, German people and their culture. “We must not forget what civilized people once did. People raised on Kant, Fichte and Hegel. People who listened to Beethoven and read Schiller in the morning, and in the afternoon killed children and parents.”

But what about those people who don’t read Kant, Fichte and Hegel, but instead read the Old Testament and Wiesel’s Shoa literature? Do they not kill children and parents? Do they not engage in mass killings of innocent civilians pouring white phosphorous on UNRA shelters? Yes, they do – and for more than six decades, slightly longer than Wiesel’s Shoa.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=228018

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fuck Elie Wiesel...

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook