HoloCost Revisionism

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 pm » by The57ironman

......i have no agenda in posting this.

.....it's just one of the media's (blown out of proportion) stories that i find hard to swallow

Published on Nov 5, 2012 by Snordelhans
From the pen of Thomas Dalton, comes the call to look back at history with hindsight, and foresight, in: "Holocaust Revisionism in 60 seconds"
Here: http://www.carolynyeager.com/node/997

Upload to Disclose.tv

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm » by Proto

Neo Nazi garbage .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm » by Eldorado

what about the tales of CD Jackson and the Military Strategic Planners who arranged "the biggest lie"....

the stories they made up of shrunken heads.........skinned prisoners made into lamps.........and "Jew Soap"

this was the complete bullshit you were talking about Proto???

Or what about the fact the Bolsheviks were trained in NYC to overthrow the Russian Tzar

Then the destruction of Germany's nation through infiltrating the Wermacht and other organizations of the SS with corporate sponsors in the US??? Funding the German Insanity after recommending this course of action through the US Eugenics program.........Hitler even sighted these US agendas in his writings as reasoning for this removal of the unwanted.....citing the Native American's and Manifest Destiny

Then onto taking control over the Kingdom of England......through Churchill's American affiliations.......

Then to create the cold war and hatred of American efforts through the infiltration of our banks and govt.....implementing spies and associates to control the economy towards the enslavement of the citizens of the United States of America......

As we are doing our bidding for Israel these days......????

Good luck with your 50 year timeline of excuses for siding with the US and Israel.......I'm looking at quotes from Benjamin Franklin to other well respected Americans, clearly outdating your defense of Jewish Usury as a policy of religious dominance over the globe. I know that you are deeply enraptured in the theories of Jewish Supremacy....so i understand why you are hating ......

I think you guys call it......Zionism.....
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on November 10, 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determine[d] that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination"; resolution 3379 was revoked in 1991 by UN General Assembly Resolution 4686.

Let me tell you the one thing I have against Moses. He took us forty years into the desert in order to bring us to the one place in the Middle East that has no oil!

-- Golda Meir

Maybe that's really what this is all about eh Proto.......?
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm » by Proto

If you think I'll bother taking your rant seriously you are dead wrong ,i think you've
proven beyond doubt that you are a true hater when it comes to Jews and
Israel (not to mention your ignorance on the issue) ,which is why to argue
with your fantasies of pure hatred is just a waste of time for me,for all i care
you can boil inside the pot of steamy hatred stew that you are cooking .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 pm » by Eldorado

Proto wrote:If you think I'll bother taking your rant seriously you are dead wrong ,i think you've
proven beyond doubt that you are a true hater when it comes to Jews and
Israel (not to mention your ignorance on the issue) ,which is why to argue
with your fantasies of pure hatred is just a waste of time for me,for all i care
you can boil inside the pot of steamy hatred stew that you are cooking .

stop thinking everyone here is as hate filled as your Palestinian neighbors are...........seriously

its becoming a real "statement" these days........

I have every right to be upset, especially when I'm being set-up
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:27 pm » by Spock

Don't hassle it Proto - nobody takes this Holocaust hoax bullshit for real except a handful of nut bags on this forum and then the Rense.com community.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm » by Proto

Spock wrote:Don't hassle it Proto - nobody takes this Holocaust hoax bullshit for real except a handful of nut bags on this forum and then the Rense.com community.

I know man ,if some of the crowd you mentioned would have posted it i would have
probably ignored it ,but ironman is different story , I dont think he's doing it out of malice
but because ,well, how to put it nicely ,lack of knowledge on the subject and flirting
with the above mentioned group of people ,but not out of hostile intentions ,so to tell him
what i think about that subject seems more reasonable then to argue with the usual bunch
of nut bags.

Eldorado wrote:stop thinking everyone here is as hate filled as your Palestinian neighbors are...........seriously

I have every right to be upset, especially when I'm being set-up

I dont think everyone here hates me ,where the hell did you brought that from ?

You are being set up ? I dont even know what you mean ...

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm » by Rkobilan

Awesome post The57ironman!

@Spock I'm not a nut bag. I Love numbers and they tell a different story to this story. Snordalhans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptDVpYw2suY&feature=plcp
has valid points in his video presentations. Question is if there is a memory hole and if you don't read about and I do then I'm a nut bag aye? Or are we to just believe what someone else has presented and take it as gospel when in fact there are blatant lies for all to see if only they open their eyes.

@Proto
I was taught that the numbers do not lie. It is the people who present the numbers who do the lying. Please take the time to stop your fingers from embarrassing you and do some research. Re-watch video and do the math please. @Auschwitz alone there were no additional contracts let for the additional Zyclon B used to allegedly kill so many people. The crematoria used where made by a German company. The company made five muffle systems as well. But, Auschwitz used three muffle model instead of their largest system to cremate so many. Also, how did they vent the gas from the chamber when the chamber was right next to the barracks housing all the military stationed there?

Should you live in a place where a college or university are located then go to the library on campus. Go specifically to the dictionary area and look at the older books. Please take note at the dates of publication as everything before WWII read.

Holocaust: Latin: holocustum, Greek: Kavatov,
1. A sacrifice wholly consumed in fire; a whole burnt offering.
2. transf, and fig. a. A complete sacrifice or offering. b. A sacrifice on a large scale. 1497. c. complete destruction by fire, or that
which is so consumed; Complete destruction, esp. of a large number of persons; a great slaughter or massacre 1671.
2. c. “Like that self-begotten bird / In the Arabian woods embost, / That no second knows nor third, / And lay ere while a holocaust.” Milt Sams. 1702.
"Louis VII ... once made a holocaust of thirteen hundred persons in a church." (L. Richie in 1833, Oxford Unabridged)

"It would appear as though a group of people are attempting to take over and use the word holocaust to their personal benefit and as a way to program all into believing their side of what happened to be the true side and no other truth." Their ancestors are listed on the below video.

Taken from a free lancer who wrote the freelancers guide to Building a Brand. Here are the 8 things you have to do.

Step 1: Consider Your Audience The Whole World
Step 2: Define Your Brand Personality A group who has no homeland
Step 3: Design Your Brand Logo
The Star of David, As presented by the Family Rothschild/Redshield
Step 4: Choose Colors Wisely Blue as red belongs to Rothschild Clan
Step 5: Decide on Typography Biblical Hebrew and English
Step 6: Add Texture Two blue lines with blue Star of David
Step 7: Plan Your Presentation
0 Your logo
0 Your business card and stationary
0 Your website
0 A brochure
0 Signage if applicable to your situation
0 Social media accounts (ie, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
0 Museums
0 Auschwitz
Step 8: Create Your Voice Own and operate all T.V. Radio, Magazine, publishing, Entertainment and News outlets to control all the information that is allowed to be known

Source: http://freelanceswitch.com/start/brand- ... m-scratch/

I submit that what took place before during and after WWII where all part in part of today's Branding. A certain group of people have branded this into the minds of the world. Some believe the big lie and others are starting to do the math to find that the numbers are just not adding up.

Note: that the Bolsheviks (JEWS) murdered over 100 million during their revolution circa 1917. Look at who was murdered (Hint) Christians and you'll maybe you'll get a clue.

Butchers From Hell Video

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 pm » by The57ironman

...i am one of the folks who takes everything , put out by the media , with a grain of salt....

....and , i might add , everything put out by his-story-ans and uni-verse-ity scholars , as well..

....i have no malice or hatred toward any race , color or creed....(except scumf*ck war profiteers)

.....i find it interesting that the media circus goes back and forth over many issues that are so divisive...

.... :hugging:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm » by Aragajag

The numbers dont add up. There was about 15mill Jews on the entire planet at the start of WW2 and there is approximately that today.
I looked this all up some time ago and it was from Jewish sources on the net.
Others have put up stats on other subjects to do with how hard it is for a population to recover after a war, I dont doubt there were atrocities during WW2 but something on this doesnt smell right to me.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook