HOLY GRAIL found in Madrid, Spain?!

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 am » by -Marduk-

Jewel-encrusted goblet found gathering dust in tiny Spanish museum 'touched the lips of Jesus and is in fact the HOLY GRAIL' say two historians with evidence to prove it

The Holy Grail? There is no doubt this chalice, which once belonged to Queen Urraca of Spain, contains the onyx goblet Jesus Christ drank from at the Last Supper, two Spanish historians have claimed

But in fact, there is 'no doubt' it contains the cup which touched the lips of Jesus Christ, two historians claim. In an explosive book charting three years of 'scientific research', Margarita Torres and Jose Ortiza del Rio reveal there is conclusive evidence from scrolls in Egypt that confirm their theory. The onyx vessel made between 200 BC and 100 AD, they claim, is trapped inside a bejewelled medieval chalice. According to two medieval documents written in Arabic, it was stolen from Jerusalem by Muslims, who gave it to the Christian community in Egypt. Centuries later, in around 1050 AD, it was sent as a gift to King Fernando I of Castile to thank him for sending aid during a famine, they say. By that point, it had been concealed with opulent decorations. Gold inside, with patterns etched around the edges, the revered ornament is covered with pearls, emeralds, amethysts and sapphires, which the Egyptian kings will have designed to honour the well-liked Fernando.

It was housed and used in the Basilica of San Isidoro, where it remained in storage until it was put on display in the museum which opened in the 1950s. Ms Torres, a history professor at the University of Leon, said: 'The only chalice that could be considered the chalice of Christ is one which went via Cairo to León, and this chalice did so. 'This is a very important discovery because it helps solve a big puzzle. 'We believe this could be start of a wonderful stage of research.'

IS THIS REALLY IT? THEORY IS ONE OF COUNTLESS OVER THE YEARS

This is hardly the first time a church or museum has laid claim on the historical phenomenon. The Saint Mary of Valencia Cathedral houses the Valencia Chalice, a top contender for the title. Having been used as the official chalice for many popes, it is a popular theory amongst Catholics. Many believe it was taken from Jerusalem to Rome by Saint Peter before 100 AD. Saint Lawrence, the story continues, then took it to Huesca in Spain in the third century, where it was protected by monks from Islamic invaders, before making its way to its current home. An emerald chalice at Genoa was hotly tipped during the 1700s - until it, being transported from one holding place to another, it was dropped and restorers discovered it was merely green glass.

Last year, it emerged S.S. chief Heinrich Himmler allegedly visited Spain during the war because he believed the grail was at the Montserrat Abbey near Barcelona. It was a failed expedition, but one that inspired the blockbuster hit Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, in which Harrison Ford treks to find the revered vessel.

SOURCE

Well, that doesn't look like a cup of a carpenter. :think:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 am » by Evildweeb

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 am » by Malogg

-Marduk- wrote:Jewel-encrusted goblet found gathering dust in tiny Spanish museum 'touched the lips of Jesus and is in fact the HOLY GRAIL' say two historians with evidence to prove it

The Holy Grail? There is no doubt this chalice, which once belonged to Queen Urraca of Spain, contains the onyx goblet Jesus Christ drank from at the Last Supper, two Spanish historians have claimed

But in fact, there is 'no doubt' it contains the cup which touched the lips of Jesus Christ, two historians claim. In an explosive book charting three years of 'scientific research', Margarita Torres and Jose Ortiza del Rio reveal there is conclusive evidence from scrolls in Egypt that confirm their theory. The onyx vessel made between 200 BC and 100 AD, they claim, is trapped inside a bejewelled medieval chalice. According to two medieval documents written in Arabic, it was stolen from Jerusalem by Muslims, who gave it to the Christian community in Egypt. Centuries later, in around 1050 AD, it was sent as a gift to King Fernando I of Castile to thank him for sending aid during a famine, they say. By that point, it had been concealed with opulent decorations. Gold inside, with patterns etched around the edges, the revered ornament is covered with pearls, emeralds, amethysts and sapphires, which the Egyptian kings will have designed to honour the well-liked Fernando.

It was housed and used in the Basilica of San Isidoro, where it remained in storage until it was put on display in the museum which opened in the 1950s. Ms Torres, a history professor at the University of Leon, said: 'The only chalice that could be considered the chalice of Christ is one which went via Cairo to León, and this chalice did so. 'This is a very important discovery because it helps solve a big puzzle. 'We believe this could be start of a wonderful stage of research.'

IS THIS REALLY IT? THEORY IS ONE OF COUNTLESS OVER THE YEARS

This is hardly the first time a church or museum has laid claim on the historical phenomenon. The Saint Mary of Valencia Cathedral houses the Valencia Chalice, a top contender for the title. Having been used as the official chalice for many popes, it is a popular theory amongst Catholics. Many believe it was taken from Jerusalem to Rome by Saint Peter before 100 AD. Saint Lawrence, the story continues, then took it to Huesca in Spain in the third century, where it was protected by monks from Islamic invaders, before making its way to its current home. An emerald chalice at Genoa was hotly tipped during the 1700s - until it, being transported from one holding place to another, it was dropped and restorers discovered it was merely green glass.

Last year, it emerged S.S. chief Heinrich Himmler allegedly visited Spain during the war because he believed the grail was at the Montserrat Abbey near Barcelona. It was a failed expedition, but one that inspired the blockbuster hit Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, in which Harrison Ford treks to find the revered vessel.

SOURCE

Well, that doesn't look like a cup of a carpenter. :think:

Dunni know cheers bro

Ima honestly thought it would be a plain gold cup where the folded weld would be visible with not many markings apon the cup with no jewels

Will upload a pic of an ancient cup later maybe tomorz but it has a dancing goddess and hand etched knurled design on it lol it is nae a gold ein but brass ima think
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am » by -Marduk-

Malogg wrote:Will upload a pic of an ancient cup later maybe tomorz but it has a dancing goddess and hand etched knurled design on it lol it is nae a gold ein but brass ima think

cool beans. bring it here.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:52 am » by Toxic32

Malogg I sympathise with the mission you are on but worry that your obsession is revealing on a more deeply involved agenda. This forum is totally aware of your crusade to protect the young and innocent and bring the guilty to justice....More power to your elbow. But focus your anger where it will do the most good. We all pat you on the back and support your cause. But enough is enough. This is not the place to constantly derail topics that have nothing to do with paedophilia so STFU. If you want I will come and stand on the steps of the house of commons with a banner to help you. PM me I will do that.
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:59 am » by Malogg

Toxic32 wrote:Malogg I sympathise with the mission you are on but worry that your obsession is revealing on a more deeply involved agenda. This forum is totally aware of your crusade to protect the young and innocent and bring the guilty to justice....More power to your elbow. But focus your anger where it will do the most good. We all pat you on the back and support your cause. But enough is enough. This is not the place to constantly derail topics that have nothing to do with paedophilia so STFU. If you want I will come and stand on the steps of the house of commons with a banner to help you. PM me I will do that.

Where the fuck did ima mention anything in my comment about my QUEST

Dunni know cheers bro

Ima honestly thought it would be a plain gold cup where the folded weld would be visible with not many markings apon the cup with no jewels

Will upload a pic of an ancient cup later maybe tomorz but it has a dancing goddess and hand etched knurled design on it lol it is nae a gold ein but brass ima think

Ima can put WTF ima want in my sig within reason so go tae fuck

Ima would rather shit on the steps of the house of commons
Last edited by Malogg on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 1:01 am » by kentr b

i think they are wrong,imo anyways
i think it actually looks more like this

which sometimes looks like this

but thats just my opinion,lol

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am » by Shaggietrip

My opinion is...Not it. Unless what the Bible peeps would expect. Why would he who is named jesus have such a item. It really goes againsts all that is programed or believed to be.

But not the first that would have lied or hidden true self to the constituents.

But with that cup I would be pimp daddy Shag. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 am » by Malogg

Ole ole plain cup where the folded weld can be seen and etched markings

Will resize pics and upload em for folks that dunni have FB tomorz sometime 9 pics to go through

Ima imagined the GRAIL cup to be a plain gold cup like this kinda simple shape with less markings apon it

https://www.facebook.com/malcolm.ogilvy ... 985&type=3

Initiate

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 1:48 am » by Rumpleforeskin

My Rum Goblet (gift from my eldest niece)
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next